This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Why is the in-depth battlepedia offline?

Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:09 am

The IDB is a part of ppt isn't it? So I can complain here why it isn't working atm? When is it going to be reachable again?
I use it a lot and I neeed it hehehe

Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:38 am

Hopefully things get sorted out soon, it was still acsessable earlier.

Re: Why is the in-depth battlepedia offline?

Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:54 pm

Zenial wrote:The IDB is a part of ppt isn't it? So I can complain here why it isn't working atm? When is it going to be reachable again?

No, we are not part of PPT. We separated from PPT several months ago. The server is currently down for maintenance, and will be back up once JohnM is done.

Re: Why is the in-depth battlepedia offline?

Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:22 pm

Zenial wrote:The IDB is a part of ppt isn't it? So I can complain here why it isn't working atm? When is it going to be reachable again?

No, IDB seperated a couple of months of go from PPT, they moved to finalhit.org, but if you type in pinkpt.com/idb, it will forward you there, I believe part of it was because people were complaining of spyware. This is what I heard

Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:29 am

...heh, cool. I'm too lazy to post here anymore, but I do a lot over there :)

...good to see you here (maybe? :P) GIR.

...It was down for most of today I think (at least the forums were), but it came back up for a bit and now it's down again... ah well. Werewolf got pushed back a day anyway :P

Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:02 pm

The funny thing is, IDB wasn't even part of PPT until some time ago. And now they're separate again.

Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:12 am

It's a good site but it shouldn't be down that often :(
Topic locked