This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

It list my name at the bottom as being logged in but shows

Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:48 pm

me not logged in at the top. Sometimes I get 3 or 4 clicks before being logged out.

How very strange...or is it? Something for learned individuals to ponder.
Last edited by Crystal on Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:23 pm

I believe it just takes a few minutes for the server to realise that you've logged out... U won't have the cookies that keep you logged in, but the server probably refreshes every minute... this is a term called ghosting.

:)

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:29 pm

werepup, I'm not logging out but rather I am being logged out.

It seems strange that it shows me logged in at the bottom even when I'm not, even after several refreshes...forced refreshes at that but it matters not.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:33 pm

Crystal wrote:werepup, I'm not logging out but rather I am being logged out.

It seems strange that it shows me logged in at the bottom even when I'm not, even after several refreshes...forced refreshes at that but it matters not.

Weird, must be something to do with the caching on your computer. Try clearing your cache if you're on IE by going to Tools > Internet Options then clicking on delete files and delete cookie buttons.

Remember that passwords that are stored on cookies will be wiped (such as neopets, you'll have to log in again)

Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:22 pm

werepup, thanks but I've cleared cache and tried 2 different browsers. I'm growing use to it though. :lol:

Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:41 pm

why did he or she get frozen?

Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:49 pm

It wouldn't fit in my siggy.

He was frozen for using a program to stock his shop from other users shops via the shop wiz. It made running the #1 shop and others easy, while it lasted that is. ;)

Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:17 pm

Next time, if you have a question about someone's sig please keep it in PMs and keep on-topic. This is not the place to discuss "trivia" regarding Neopets users.

Since the situation is settled, I'll lock this thread.
Topic locked