This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Mod apps

Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:17 pm

By now you should know that one should never take us seriously when it comes to mod apps. The previous announcement that was made regarding "no more mod apps evar!" is in fact untrue, it was all a matter of keeping us amused while we got a little extra time slacking off. So thank you for that :)

On that note, I'd like to announce that mod apps are actually open as of right now after a long absence from the forum. All the information that you need regarding mod apps will be here.

Thank you for your patience in all of this and please don't lynch me. :D
Last edited by Runevalkyrie on Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:20 pm

Mwahahaha!! You were all fooly fooled! :P

0:)

Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:32 pm

Pshht, you didn't fool me. Well, wait, maybe you did.

So, what kind of bribes are you looking for? ;)

Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:35 pm

Dragonfire wrote:So, what kind of bribes are you looking for? ;)

o_O I didn't put in anything about bribes. *cough*

Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:50 pm

*If I were to get a bribe* I love snacks, but I'm more of a salty than a sweet. Pretz, flavored crackers, and potato chips are <3. If chips, then include dip as well. I would also accept any sort of Hello Kitty product. <3

Not that I can officially accept bribes, though, because that would be wrong and against the rules. ;)

Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:02 pm

Pie.

Trust me, it works like a charm.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:07 pm

Good luck to all potential mods! Woo!

Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:09 pm

Rune needs a new hat.

Bribe her with hats. Have you seen this other one? Man... I havn't seen that many feathers on someone since Yukio was tarred and feathered by Jas in that awful awful mix up over Arrows birthday.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:22 pm

The lies...the deceit...

FOR SHAME, ADMINISTRATOR PEOPLE! :x

Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:23 pm

I don't see the need for new mods. The staff is clearly doing a brilliant job already!

*stupid grin*

Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:35 pm

I feel the need to smack Dan right about...now. *SMACK*

Good luck everyone! <3

Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:38 pm

good luck everyone!!!

Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Hee. You totally fooled me for a while; I didn't start thinking it was a trick until a few days ago. :D

Good luck to everyone who applies!

Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:05 pm

Yeah they're very tricky ... those admins

Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:09 pm

Did you fool us a couple of times with the announcements, Mr. Huynh?
Topic locked