This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Forum Down?

Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:56 am

PPT Forum was just down for me for something like 40 minutes. Was anyone else having problems?

Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:04 am

It was for me also. Something about an error, cannot create new session. Weird.

Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:08 am

Moved to Site Discuss.

It's a session error with phpBB, from what I gather it fixes itself once you start a new session (close a browser or wait.) I'm trying to get it fixed by someone else as we speak (I'm not the technical admin haha)

Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:20 am

That's exactly what I did to get the forums to work again, Rune...I tried closing and reopening my browser, and all was good :)

Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:39 am

Yup, I got those errors throughout the day today. =\ However, I just kept refreshing until it worked. o_O;

Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:05 am

I also get the error, but I don't geddit. What do you mean by phpBB??? And what is phpBB error? :oops: Sorry for being so "innocent" (is that the right word to use?).

Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:50 am

phpBB is the Bulletin Board that PPT uses (the type of forum is a commercial one - like Forum in a can :P). The advantage is you don't need to code it, its easy to get help for and people are familiar with it. The disadvantage is, everytime phpBB stuffs up, the PPT forums stuff up too.

So I was late for the execution scene in Werewolf because I didn't close my browser ? Oops :P

Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:00 pm

Refreshing didn't work...in fact, I don't even know if this site is working on my computer at all. I'm on one of the school's computers right now.
Topic locked