This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Reporting Posts Question

Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:34 am

When I report a post, I check the box that says, "alert me when the report is acted upon" or something to that effect. Unfortunately, I haven't been alerted, ever, even for a report I made months ago that I can't even remember. Is this feature just not working or are all of the report posts completely ignored?

Re: Reporting Posts Question

Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:27 am

The report you are referring to was closed, the notify feature appears not to be working (having just tested it myself)

*shrugs* Forum feature?

Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:39 pm

I get email notifications for closed reports, and they've worked just fine for me in the past.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:37 am

I have no problem receiving the notifications either; check your email account (spam filters?). The notification in question is solely communicated through email.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:21 pm

Hunter Lupe wrote:I have no problem receiving the notifications either; check your email account (spam filters?). The notification in question is solely communicated through email.

That explains it then. I thought it was communicated through PM.
Topic locked