This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Lols - PPT April Fools!

Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:26 am

Has anyone noticed yet? :P

Re: Lols - PPT April Fools!

Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:41 am

There is nothing to notice here. Move along people!!

Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:57 am

Yeah I noticed. The first thing I noticed. I was like... "What the... oh yeah. April fools."

Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:06 am

I repeat. There is NOTHING to see here!!!

Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:45 am

...It's the same one as last year, isn't it?

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:52 am

You forgot last year's April Fools?! :o How could you?

It was the battle between staff and members!

Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:56 am

What are you talking about? There is seriously... NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:39 pm

the the the the the

Yup...nothing to see, I suppose :P

Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:45 pm

Wait it's April Fools day?

And here I was thinking that it was Užupis Independence Day.

April Fools!

Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:55 pm

:evil:

I played along in announcements. I was just refreshing to read a new post and BAM!! there I was staring at nothing......took a wee second to work it out.

Truly evil!!

Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:34 pm

April Fools Day?
What fools these mortals be.

It's the opening day of Script Frenzy!. I have no time to fool with you silly people and your tricks. I have a script to write! XD

Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:07 pm

Soooo we can't talk about neopets for the rest of the day pretty much? :( I mean, cute joke, but I really want to ask if the TP glitches are still going on because I want to buy a couple Ylanas Blasters and the longer I wait the more the prices inflate, but I don't want to offer and possibly lose it all if they reject, and and and and :[

Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:10 pm

metalmario wrote:Soooo we can't talk about neopets for teh rest of teh day pretty much? :( I mean, cute joke, but I really want to ask if teh TP glitches are still going on because I want to buy a couple Ylanas Blasters and teh longer I wait teh more teh prices inflate, but I don't want to offer and possibly lose it all if they reject, and and and and :[

Jasujo wrote:So everyone's aware, teh remaining Neopets board is now in teh Entertainment section here. :)

o_O

Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:12 pm

Jasujo-sensei wrote:
metalmario wrote:Soooo we can't talk about neopets for teh rest of teh day pretty much? :( I mean, cute joke, but I really want to ask if teh TP glitches are still going on because I want to buy a couple Ylanas Blasters and teh longer I wait teh more teh prices inflate, but I don't want to offer and possibly lose it all if they reject, and and and and :[

Jasujo wrote:So everyone's aware, teh remaining Neopets board is now in teh Entertainment section here. :)

o_O

You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.

:[

Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:29 pm

metalmario wrote:
You do not have teh required permissions to read topics within this forum.

:[

l.o.l. You'd think someone would have mentioned that before now. :P Now try it. :)
Topic locked