This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

this group needs

Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:33 am

a section of different themes in your control panel, that each person can switch too, like purple theme or this theme or some other theme that we can vote upon, but whateva thats just my opinion

Re: this group needs

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Well it doesn't *need* them, it's simply a preference ;P

That said, I believe the reason there isn't a wider selection of themes is because it takes time to install them, particularly when there are mods applied to the board. I think it also had something to do with the stability of this release of phpbb, but don't take my word for that.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:33 pm

PPT had them a while ago, but after the upgrade they just haven't been reimplemented. And Alex, that seems to have been the last word on when we'd get the mods back(unless I've missed something along the way).
Hunter Lupe wrote:
Moongewl wrote:
Hunter Lupe wrote:There are no radical plans to change the "look"; there may be minor changes when/if we install additional mods once the final stable version of phpBB 3.0 is out.

What does that mean for color schemes? Will we get them back?

Color schemes are really minor changes - there's little actual template code to rewrite, so it comes down to getting a ste of images and a stylesheet uploaded. So yes, they'll return eventually.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:10 pm

reganomix! thanx
Topic locked