This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Extreme Lag?

Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:13 am

Sometimes, I have massive lag when trying to load any page on PPT, usually in the morning hours and sometimes in the early afternoon. During this period of lag, I cannot load anything on PPT. It seems to come and go without any significant pattern (other than what I have previously mentioned). I can load other pages on the Internet just fine, so I don't think it's my computer? Anyone else experiencing this?

Re: Extreme Lag?

Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:18 am

I had that going on earlier today for sure. We're not still getting DDOS attacks, are we?

Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:23 am

I haven't even been able to get on PPT half the day today.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:28 am

I'm glad that it's not just me (Although DDOS is definitely not good :x) Thanks for the fast responses :)

Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:13 am

For the past few days, at about 9-10am (GMT -6) I absolutely cannot get PPT to load, I go to work at 11am so all I know is that by 3pm, PPT loads fine.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:17 am

Server load issues at the moment. Host is working on it. PPT was offline for about an hour today while they ran some file system checks.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:09 am

Frosty Snowmobile wrote:Server load issues at the moment. Host is working on it. PPT was offline for about an hour today while they ran some file system checks.

I was wondering. I could not get on for a while and wasn't sure if it was me, my computer or PPT... Good to know it wasn't me or my computer.

Thanks!
Topic locked