This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Y halol thar, Favicon.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:30 pm

Just noticed you guys put one up. :P
Kinda let down it's not Arrow or Kym or my face or...
klol yeah.

Re: Y halol thar, Favicon.

Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Wow you guys are quick at spotting small changes.

Yep I noticed that the forum didn't have a favicon for ages so I added in the Pink Poogle Toy one. :)

Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Most of the sites I visit don't have Favicons, so I tend to notice when a stuffed Poogle is staring me in the face on my Konqueror tabs. :P

Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:26 am

Most sites don't have favicons? Damnn... what sites are you visiting? Nearly every site I visit has them.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:04 am

Nice to see it changed from the neopets star it was on my Firefox.
Note: the previous favicon I had was a mes-up on my Firefox. It does tat a lot. Randomness's is Dragon Cave's favicon and Light-Within was youtube's favion, but has since changed itself to Twitter's.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Dyl wrote:Nice to see it changed from the neopets star it was on my Firefox.
Note: the previous favicon I had was a mes-up on my Firefox. It does tat a lot. Randomness's is Dragon Cave's favicon and Light-Within was youtube's favion, but has since changed itself to Twitter's.

XD
I don't think we have a Favicon for LW.
Gotta fix that.

Kym...Subeta, PPT, NeoLodge's forums (which doesn't have one, although Subetalodge does), LW (doesn't have one)...that's about it. >/////<

Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:54 pm

AFAIK, that's not a neopets star - if you're using FF3, that's the new default favicon.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:07 pm

Randomness shows its proper favicon to me, which is a white R with a blue background.

I used to have that favicon problem where the wrong favicon shows up when I used to use IE7 but these days I use FF3 (FireFox 3) and I haven't run into that problem yet on it.

I know that Darkbleed Asylum doesn't have a favicon yet. (There I see a plain white favicon.)

Thanks Kym for adding a PPT favicon to the PPT forum! :)

Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:36 am

...The poogle kinda looks like a little pink alien. XD

I had the wrong favicon when I used IE, too.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:34 am

What do you get when you load it up in IE?

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:What do you get when you load it up in IE?

I... don't remember.
*Fail*
:P
Topic locked