This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Random site facts

Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:55 pm

This was emailed to me by balderier

"Pink Poogle Toy" can be rearranged to make "Tokyo ping pole", "Igloo kept pony" and "Poky Leg Potion"

Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:08 am

Those are rather scary thoughts :P

Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:21 am

How many sleepless nights did it take to thing up those? :P

Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:55 am

Articfox wrote:How many sleepless nights did it take to thing up those? :P

22 seconds and an anagram solver :P

Re: Random site facts

Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:28 am

Shoyru_Lover wrote:This was emailed to me by balderier

"Pink Poogle Toy" can be rearranged to make "Tokyo ping pole", "Igloo kept pony" and "Poky Leg Potion"

That's certainly a change from the old PPT :P

So, SL, planning on changing "PPT" to TPP, IKP, or PLP any time soon? :P

Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:42 pm

I vote on Igloo Kept Pony! SUPER ICE PONY!!! :D

Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:03 pm

The site should be called Tokyo ping pole, thats an awesome name :D

Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:28 pm

TPP has some real possibilities (on a side note, Yot Elgoop Knip also is sort of catchy, if you've the right kind of layout for it).

Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Yesss! Tokyo Ping Pole! I'm surprised you didn't call the site that in the first place!

*makes buttons advertising TPP forums*

Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:27 pm

Hunter Lupe wrote:TPP has some real possibilities (on a side note, Yot Elgoop Knip also is sort of catchy, if you've the right kind of layout for it).

Yot Elgoop Knip would be a great rename of PPT.... YEK just sounds like a cool thing to go around saying :lol:

Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:20 pm

I have one:

Pink Poogle Toy can also be:.......'Took openly pig.'

:roflol:

Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:36 pm

lovio wrote:I have one:

Pink Poogle Toy can also be:.......'Took openly pig.'

:roflol:

It can also be Inky Poogle Top and Inky Poop Golet

Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:00 pm

What made you want to scramble the Words "Pink Poogle Toy" ? LOL, I dont have the time to do that, but I did have the time to play "Toxic" on my cell phone, since that is my ringer *listen's to toxic*

Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:54 pm

Runevalkyrie wrote:
Hunter Lupe wrote:TPP has some real possibilities (on a side note, Yot Elgoop Knip also is sort of catchy, if you've the right kind of layout for it).

Yot Elgoop Knip would be a great rename of PPT.... YEK just sounds like a cool thing to go around saying :lol:

Lol, when I say the out loud I sound like I'm talking crazy backward talk :lol:

Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:07 am

soul_hunter12 wrote:The site should be called Tokyo ping pole, thats an awesome name :D

I thought the same thing as soon as I saw that! -- "Yes! We should so rename the forums that!"
Topic locked