This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Graphic Artist Position Open on PPT

Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:18 am

Hiya guys.

There's a new graphic artist position open on PPT. The work isn't strenuous, just basic things such as banner / button creation :)

If you are interested in applying, please PM me and let me know. You must also include an example of your work. Example guidelines are listed below.

In your application, include a banner that you have created which either uses this image http://pinkpt.com/images/moderators.gif or this image http://pinkpt.com/images/sidenews.gif or a combination of both.

The site title is PPT. Whether you add in a quote or a line is completely up to you. However please refrain from using Neopets terms, such as Poogle etc.

SL

Extra note: Banner size 468 x 60
Last edited by Shoyru_Lover on Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:10 am

Ooh! I'll apply! I'm terrible at graphics but I don't care! :D As soon as I'm done with my homework, I'll get to work. :)

Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:34 am

Mm, I'll try for applying. :) When's the deadline though? I've got finals to study for in the next two weeks...

Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:54 am

Yoshi wrote:Mm, I'll try for applying. :) When's the deadline though? I've got finals to study for in the next two weeks...

If you're entering, I'm not.

Nah, just kidding. I'll try. I won't win though.

Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:43 am

Hmm. I'll try my hand at this, though I know I won't win.

Deadline?

Edit: I won't be able to participate, as my laptop, along with my copy of Photoshop, is dead. And I can't find my PS 7 CD. >_<
Last edited by Xandra on Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:51 pm

Eh... I'll try and apply. I know I won't get the posistion, but why not create something just for fun?

Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:55 pm

Hmmm... I'm guessing you want the banner to look good? Well, i guess I'll give it a shot anyways. :lol:

Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:54 pm

Ooh, I'm going to enter! I mean, I'm not going to win it, but I'm definitely going to try! :P

Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:01 am

I'll try too. Even if I don't win, I still get to have more practice. ^_^

Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:04 am

I entered. It looks like crap, but I gave it a shot :)

Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:37 pm

Hmmm I'll try! I doubt very seriously I'll win but who cares?

Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:46 am

ooh, id love to apply, but im quite busy... so if you could give a deadline id much appriciate it, i need to know if i need to stress out or not :?

Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:49 pm

Depending on deadline, I might be able to enter.

Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:51 pm

ill enter.. but i doubt ill win..

Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:59 pm

er. i'll try, but i don't know the standards of the many people here.
Topic locked