This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Is it just me or...

Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:36 pm

... is the "Pop up window on new Private Message" function broken? For three times already I have received PMs but never got the pop-up window. I am using Mozilla Firefox, but it never had a problem with the PM pop-ups before, so I don't think it is due to an over-active pop-up blocker.

Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:43 pm

If you're using the latest update of firefox it stops the pm box and should put a little thing up at top saying firefox has blocked a popup, click on it and allow the sites popups.

after that I've gotten all of my PM popups the last one worked just this morning.

Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:19 pm

Yeah, I recently upgraded to Mozilla Firefox 1.0. I just tested it again but the pop-up still doesn't work, and my browser did not even notify me that a pop-up was blocked. I tried adding http://www.pinkpt.com to my allowed list but it still didn't work. Any pointers?

Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:34 pm

Did you check your profile to make sure that that option was enabled?

Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:52 pm

Yes, that was the first thing I checked. But I think I've discovered the source of the problem. I use Norton Internet Security 2005, and I have its pop-up blocker enabled, so I think that is interfering with it. :oops: Mods can lock this now.
Topic locked