Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:46 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Wow..Looks like I missed alot.. I have two questions.. 1. where were the challenges held? nad 2. how we supposed to know anything about the mole? (sorry I never watched the show O.o)

.::Hug|Map|Journal::.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:52 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
.::.Dying to Live.::. wrote:
Wow..Looks like I missed alot.. I have two questions.. 1. where were the challenges held? nad 2. how we supposed to know anything about the mole? (sorry I never watched the show O.o)

1. The challenges are held in a Yahoo Group chat (the link is one the 3rd or 4th page I think). The challenges are given in the chat room, but the challenges are posted on this board, and in other spots (she gives us the link to the challenges)

Really the only way to find out who the Mole is is just by strange activity from them (their point is try to get you to lose as much money as possible). Its based mostly on how you think (its mostly guessing at the very beginning of the game).

Ammer: All of the information needed is somewhere on the thread. She posted about Wednesday or Thursday asking if anyone objected with the time given, and no one posted that they had a problem with it, so she probably figured everyone was fine with it. The challenges are only on the board because there's very few places to put them, everything happens in the Yahoo group (the link is a few pages back, which I skipped over many times as well).

... and I'm going to take over the world! Muhahahahahaha!

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Last edited by Kugetsu on Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yes, I don't mind people missing, that's what I said. I expect some people not to be able to make it, all I ask is that they tell me. And, I did post several times when the first challenge would be. I said, on the Mole group on Yahoo, that it was 'The very first
challenge is scheduled for Monday at 5pm EST. If anyone has a problem
with that, please PM me and I'll work something out.'. I also said on this very board 'The very first challenge will be at 5pm EST on Monday. If that's a problem for any reason, please PM me and I'll try to work in a better time.', and '2pm NST on Monday. ', and 'And yes, it should be 4pm for you, 1lewysgal', and '5pm EST. about 30 minutes from now'. I made it very plain when we would be starting, and I am offended at the statement that this isn't well organized. I have put up the plans for this since THURSDAY, and have even PMed people who never post on this board. I even posted the rules both on here and on the Yahoo group. You want to drop out, fine, but you didn't miss anything because I didn't post it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:01 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

So if I check out the yahoo page I'll be a little more clued in?

the time is kinda bad for me (I have work to do ¬¬)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

It won't always be 5pm EST, it's just when this first challenge was. It will be at varying times. And basically, what you need is to read this entire thread, most of the information is pretty spead out through it, and you really can't grasp everything without reading it all. :)

Simply put, if someone has a problem with any time, they need to PM me. I will work out what's best for the group, but if I don't hear anything before each challenge then the time set will stand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:06 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Yeah, you'd probably get more info there. Or search for the TV show (if you are looking for just what the Mole does, and how the whole thing works.) on Google or something.

She also tries to figure out a time which the most possible people can be on at the same time. If you have any problems with a time that she posts, just post or PM her and it can probably be worked around. ^-^ It is fun though, so I encourage you to join whenever possible.

...and I am going to take over the world!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:11 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I have read the whole thing..or at least I think I did to (my memory is acting funny lately)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:43 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

And actually there was a time when only 2 mole contestants were on by them selves with the host for at least 25 minutes waiting ...

.:.^By WebKitty^.:.

RAWR! I R BD CHATTER!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The best advice is just be observant. Try to notice who is acting strangely, or who might be doing TOO good of a job. Just something out of the ordinary that might print someone as being the Mole. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, to make things slightly easier, I have put most of the stuff you need to know on the first page, in the very first post. If anyone has anything that would be helpful, please let me know and I'll add it.

I will have the day and time of the next challenge up shortly, but in the meantime there's the matter of the quiz. I have no doubt that you've all been looking forward to this. ;) Three people still have not sent in bios, so please refer to this page if you haven't already. :)

And now, for the quiz. Please PM me your answers, in the following format:
Question: corrosponding letter and answer. I.e. What game are we playing? A: The Mole.

1. During the first challenge, was the Mole present or not?
A. Yes
B. No

2. Which challenge did the Mole solve?
A. The math challenge
B. The coded phrase
C. The Mystery pic
D. The Mole did not solve a challenge
E. The Mole was not present

3. Has the Mole posted on this board at ANY TIME?
A. Yes
B. No

4. What is the Mole's favorite color? (or one of the Mole's favorites)
A. Red
B. Orange
C. Green
D. Blue
E. Pink
F. Black
G. Purple

5. What gender is the Mole?
A. Female
B. Male

6. How old is the Mole?
A. 14
B. 17
C. 18
D. 15
E. 19
F. 23
G. 49
H. 13
I. 20

7. Does the Mole have a bio and a personal quote?
A. Both a bio and a quote
B. Only a bio, no quote
C. A quote, but no bio
D. No quote and no bio

8. For the first challenge, was the Mole present before it began, right after it began, or right at the end of the challenge?
A. Before the challenge began
B. Right after the challenge began
C. Right before the challenge ended
D. The Mole was not present

9. What is the Mole's favorite food?
A. Pizza
B. Ramen
C. Oysters
D. Potatos
E. Tiramisu, beef stir fry
F. Guacamole
G. My grandmother's
H. summer fruits - strawberries, raspberries, peaches, pineapple, cherries

10. Who is the Mole?
A. T.M.W.A.C.H.N.
B. Kugetsu
C. cap
D. Ammer
E. bluehawaii19
F. Johnnydontgo
G. Noelle
H. .::.Dying to Live.::.
I. 1lewysgal
J. polarbearpop
K. Dag
L. r4che1
M. Experiment
N. o_0
O. Kimberly777

Remember, I need these in by the end of tomorrow, if possible. And you are free to discuss this with the other players. :) Don't forget to skim the rules on the first page, too, please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

eep. First day and you already have the question who is the Mole up. Of course the people on the show had were always present. Mep.

quick set by me//

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

lol actually, it's the standard question. Who is the Mole? will always be question 10, as it's kind of a Mole tradition. Pretty much every Mole episode showed some player trying to decide which player they thought was the Mole. :) And don't worry, there is one person who is pretty much guaranteed to go, since I have not heard back from her since she applied. And no matter what, it's always the person who gets the most questions wrong who leaves, so if you get 8 questions wrong but someone gets 9 wrong, you're still safe. ;)

*Edit* Okay, the next challenge will probably be this Thursday, at 6PM EST. (3PM NST) If anyone has a problem with the time, PM me and I will change it to something more suitable. And if the day itself is a problem, please PM me and I will excuse you from the challenge. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:22 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Okay I just realized that I can't go on the yahoo chats because I would have to download something and it's not my computer, so I'm not allowed to download anything..Does that mean I will have to drop out?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Seriously, you can't download anything to your computer? weird. I had to download the chat, too, for my computer...... No, I don't think you'll have to drop out, but I'll simply have to PM you with the challenges for certain things instead. And, of course, you'll be able to participate in challenges that use neopets. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

We only have to do this Quiz right? Nothing else?

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next