Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:00 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Neko looked up at this man, a slight hint of fear in her eyes. She shook her head, “I don’t wish to run...” she muttered, “...they came to kill me for something I did not do, to I will not run away...”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:44 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
Glyfforin was sitting in a tree, sleeping to much again. A loud noise suddenly startled him awake. "What is that?" he asked himself. He stood up suddenly, forgetting he was still in a tree. He lost his balance, falling down into mud. "Ugh! all over my robe..." he said annoyed. "Whats this?" he asked himself, seeing Neko next to him with Raiu. "A lady in trouble? I shall help!" he said, standing up valiantly, only to slip on the mud again, crashing onto his face. He sat up embarrased. "Well, i guess i can do it like this!" he said, puttin his hand in the opposite sleeve of his robe and pulling out a scroll with a strange marking. He reached his other hand back to his wing and, wincing, he pulled one of his feathers out. He opened the scroll and threw the feather in the air. "Griffen shield!" he shouted, his feather growing to be as huge as a house, blocking the angry villagers from them. "That should buy us some time, the spell on the feather amkes it as strong as steel. It will take them a little while to get around it, if they think of doing that... so i suggest you keep running! Ill come with you if you wish!" he said, smiling.

((hope that wasnt too long or intruding... i didnt know a better way to get him in ^_^;; ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She watched this newcomer enter, quite awkwardly. “...Why do you want to help me...you’re both demons...” Neko muttered. Yes, she too was a demon, but she wasn’t one to admit this, especially on the night of a full moon. That and she wasn’t about to ask for help. She wasn’t sure if she’d be strong enough tonight, but she wasn’t going to give up. Neko stood slowly, wincing softly as she did so. “I...I can fight my own battles...” she mumbled. But tonight, that statement might not be so true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Not like this you can't," Raiu said. " Look the only reason I am helping you is because I know what it's like being chased out of towns by angry mobs it's not fun expecialy when it's raining so please let us help you," Raiu pleaded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:13 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Neko was about to reply but was interrupted by a hand covering her mouth, and a hand on her arm. How could something get through the barrier? Unless, there were other spells in play that night. The girl was yanked back through the shield and into the waiting arms of the villagers. She was thrown to the ground. She saw feet, ready to kick her, but one man held out his hand, stopping the villagers. Neko sighed softly, maybe she was safe now. That same man reached down and roughly grabbed her around the neck, pulling her to her feet.

“You were planning on killing the village...you just disguised yourself as a human...” the man hissed, “...and because of your plans you shall now die...unless these weak beasts have come to your aid...”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"What the..!" Raiu says in surprise. Quickly Raiu jumps over the shield. "If you wish to live leave the girl alone," Raiu says drawing his katana.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

“You try to strike me...you will strike the girl...” he smirked, “...and besides why would want to save her...she’s a half-breed...nothing more then that.”

Neko tried to free herself from his grasp, but to no avail. She even tried to bite him, all that that got her was a tighter grip on her throat.

“If you want to do anything helpful, then you’d better leave...” the man muttered as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a few spell scrolls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:20 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Don't you know I am a half-demon too," Raiu says with a smirk. Raiu then uses his speed to get behind the man and put his sword up to the mans neck. "If you want to keep your head let the girl go," Raiu say quitely into the mans ear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:03 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
Glyfforin flew to the top of his shield and stood on it. "release!" he shouted, pulling a scrollout of nowhere, the scrolls in the mans hand flying to the side. "I never abandon someone in need, demon, half demon, or human, im here to help all, and if you dont let her go i will be forced to... dismis of you..." he said suggestively evil. His strong front was seen through though as he got a shocked look on his face and he lost his balance and plunged to the ground. "Not again!" he mumrmured into the mud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Once again Rivana cawed, then flapped her wings. Shi watched her take off, and then followed. When they left the woods, Shi saw a disturbing sight.

"Really." she said as Rivana landed on her shoulder. "Picking on Half-Demons just for fun isn't fun for them. Trust me, I know. I am one myself."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:34 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

“Seems as though you fight for someone who you can’t save...” the man smirked, his grip still tightening. “You may have speed...but that is all. And you have only talk. But, I wish to keep my head, so I shall leave you with her...do as you please with her...” he muttered as he placed a small seal on her back, unnoticed by the rest of them. Quickly he threw the girl into the mud and turned to walk away. The angry mob of villagers watched him, shocked expressions across their faces.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Awk! Awk!" Rivana crowed. Absentmindedly petting the Raven, Shi nodded in approval. "Smart human..." she murmered lightly. "Even though we are only half-Demons, we are still much more powerful than you."

Then, cocking her head slightly, she examined the others.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:44 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

That was too easy. Raiu thinks watching them walk away. "That man was stronger than you think," Raiu says turning to the crow. Raiu then walks over to the girl. "Here let me help you up," Raiu says reaching his hand out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Neko merely looked up at him, not saying a word. “...I don’t want any help...” she muttered softly as she stood up, a bit wobbly at first. She glanced down at her clothing, “This won’t do...” she murmured, “...I need to get changed into something else...” she said quietly to herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:01 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"You may not want help but at the time you needed help," Raiu says walking up to her. "Here have this," Raiu says reaching into his pouch. He pulls out a handfull of coins and puts them into her hand.

Last edited by Raiu on Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next