Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

“So what if it is just a fairy tale...it’s worth a shot. I mean we find him...we fight and we win...then we saved the land...and if we don’t find him, then we had an adventure trying.” Neko replied softly. “Either way there is not too much to lose.” The girl glanced away for a moment, “...well I know what I need right now...” she muttered under her breath.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu turns to Neko "Fine if you want to we will do this stupid fairytale thing but you need to get better now." Raiu then turns to Glyfforin "I am going to go hunting Griffin boy you go ahead and try your best to heal her but if you hurt her I will have your head." Raiu then picks up his weapons and walks out into the woods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Neko glanced at the tiger, a slight smirk on her lips, “...over protective...isn’t he...” She sighed softly, “...So, what all have you heard about these warriors...um...well about us...” she asked, “...any clues on what we should do first?”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:06 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
"Well the tale starts, and revolves around pandoras box. They said the demon was hidden inside the box and escaped when it was opened. That demon was the man that put the curse on you. I know one way to get rid of the curse and defeat the man, the curse will be the easy part, getting rid of this demon will be very hard. My village guarded this gem," he pulled out a little gem with the word 'hope' inscribed in it, "This is the only thing that can dispell the curse. You see, in the legend of the box, the last thing to escape it was hope, that power was forged into eight things, four of these gems, i only have one. The other four things are four weapons, each of us must find one, and when we have all four we can fight the demon. I believe the other three gems will be with the weapons, but they are used to expell his power."

He put the gem on a string and put it around Neko's neck, a symbol flying out of her chest and shattering.

((Sorry Raiu, ill edit the post and make it tiger))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Nikolai Covenant
Race (Human, Demon, Half-Demon, etc.): Vampire
Special weapon: A sharp mind, not to mention teeth.
Special ability: Not really an ability, but has been known to travel to other planes via arcane artifacts.
Description: A tall lean figure, usually seen as a spectral shade, using the best of his hiding abilities. A long, almost forked tongue, near incredibly sharp fangs. Has 'Mirrors are windows into her world' tatooed on his arm as a guideline.
Other: Chasing a creature from a very long time ago, older than him. He hunts her, and did along with a group of other undead creatures, they never found her, but she found them instead. Comes from the distant Celtic lands

As they told fool stories, Nikolai watched from the shadows. In actuality, he was a form of shadow, a hungry shadow to be exact. His eyes were the only thing remotely visible on his person, his clothes too dark to make out, and his skin too bright in the pale moonlight. The species of food did not matter, as long as it was food, with the occasional swelled jugular vein. His long nailed fingers traced patterns on the loose fitting fabric of his shirt, collared as it should be, not some ridiculous robe as he had seen others around here wear. They were speaking of some strange box and a demon, but they could entertain themselves how they wished. He let his presence remain unknown, simply there to watch, not to get involved in their problems, if they had any that is. At the right time he would pull his aces out, but surely not now, he'll wait and see if that 'story' riles them up a bit, gets their heart pumping a little faster before he'll consider doing any thing drastic. Another possibility was starting a fire somewhere distantly, for a vampire, he was rather pyrotechnic. But then, how did he know they would still be here when he returned? It'd be logical to stay, and that's exactly what he did.

Last edited by halfbakedbliss on Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:42 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu comes back to the camp draging a large buck behind him. "I have found our dinner. Glyfforin you start a fire wile I skin the buck" Raiu then pulls out some rope and a knife. He ties up the hind legs to a branch and starts to skin the animal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Neko listened intently, her eyes widened slightly. She leaned back slightly as Glyfforin places the gem around her neck. She hissed softly, expecting to feel pain, clutching onto her shirt around where the symbol emerged. Thankfully, there was only a bit of pressure where it shot out. “W-what was that?” she asked softly, her voice obviously shaken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

At the sight of the symbols, Nikolai couldn't help but to let one of his eyebrows raise. This band of travellers, or whatever they werem were quite curious, if a bit odd. One appeared to be human, even smelt human, but the logic in his mind had to argue. If she was human, why so near half-demons, why wasn't she infected with whatever demon prejudice had assaulted the village? The rest of them smelt relatively normal, for halfdemons. The bloodsmell of the animal they had killed was sickeningly sweet, but dead, its heart no longer beat fresh blood. Nikolai edged a little closer, waiting for a better time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:06 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
Glyfforin sat down, closing his eyes. "Were being watched Neko, i think its a human but i cant be sure just yet." He said in a low voice as to not let Nikolai know he knew.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:15 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Glyffion are you going to start that fire or not?" Raiu says turning to him. Wile turning he saw something glitter in the trees. What was that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:32 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

“Well whoever it is...let them watch...let them listen.” She replied softly. “...it’s nothing that we all can’t fight off together...right?” Neko asked quietly. She turned to Raiu, “...I’m surprised you’re not eating it raw...you are a tiger after all.” she smirked, “...but I’m also surprised that you’d trust him making a fire...”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:30 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"I guess so, Neko your curse is being repeled, but never take the gem off or those symbols could come back, and the second time they could kill you." he said, warning her. He put his hand on the wood that they were using for their campfire. "Embracing embers!" He said, after muttering a small chant. A few sparks flew from his hand and caught fire on the wood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Intresting." Nikolai said softly, his tongue was tracing around his bicuspids as his eyes focused on the sparks coming from one of them's hand. "Very intresting." The stars shone above him, as he lied back on the cool grass. His boots casually arched to touch a large oak, as he kept his head up just enough to continue watching the demons. The vampire's form shifted, moving over closer in what seemed like an instant, looked like one quick languid movement. Their muttering about gems wasn't the most exciting thing in the world, but it was worth listening to. He gave a quick chuckle to himself, and decided to socialize. He flipped up on his feet quicker than lightning, and emerged from the bushes. "Any of you fellows have the time?" he asked, feigning a mortal voice, careful not to open his mouth too wide, lest his fangs give him away. "I'm rather hungry, and need to get back to the village in an hour or two." The vampire managed not to lie that much, he was hungry, and did want to go the village eventually to pick up a human.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

He doesn't have the scent of a mortal Raiu thought to himself. "Fine you may join us but don't try anything funny or you shall not live to see the sunrise" Raiu said to the man. Raiu finishes skining the animal and sticks a large stick through it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:26 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Her dark-hued eyes drifted slowly to his new 'mortal', he was odd, something about him wasn't right. She didn't her sense of smell to tell her that."I don't think he wasn't to see the sunrise..." Neko muttered softly, "...if I was him I'd despise the sun. But thanfully I'm not. And I'd love for this night to be over."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next