Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Yes, mythical creatures are allowed to come in anywhere with the Elementals- of course, the creature has to be somewhat related to the Elemental. Ex: A unicorn couldn't go trotting (or swimming) down to see the Water Elemental.))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:59 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Skimming the water, Ohilio thought. He thought of many things, as he usually did. He thought of the elementals, and sometimes on the humans remaining on shore.

He spread his tips out further, making them touch the sea. They produced ripples which spread in little circles.

He pulled himself upwards quickly and flew towards the land. Once there, he landed on a television ariel and sat there, ruffling his feathers importantly and shaking his plumed, black head.

The water droplets spread around, and several of the humans covered their heads with whatever was handy; books, hands, paper doilys.

Idly wondering why anybody would be carrying a box of paper doilys, Ohilio turned on his feet, surveying the land below him. It seemed to be rather strange, though Ohilio knew all about it.

The building below him was called a school. Ohilio immediately saw that, simply because there were little humans - children - milling about the place.

He sighed as realistically as he could, and then spread his ebony black wings. He flew down with raven softness to listen to the conversations.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Laruna sighed again as her sister tucked her thick hair behind her ears and stared intently over the crystal ball on the table at the poor girl staring worriedly back at her. For a minute there was an awkward silence and then Irina cleared her throat and started to talk in a low voice.

"I'm so sorry...your future looks so sad. Your grandmother...well..."

The girl nodded quickly; tears seemed to be clouding her eyes. Obviously Irina noticed this because she hurried on.

"...Don't worry, it's nothing serious. She...well, she may fall ill sometime this weekend. She will get better in time, but because of this incident, you may become a doctor in later life."

Laruna coughed loudly into her hand to disguise her amusement. Her sister stared at her coldly.

"I don't see why you find it funny. That girl may not have a happy future."

"Yeah, but you don't believe that, and neither do I," Laruna snapped back, forgetting herself for a minute.

"What do you mean, I don't believe that?" her sister fumed. "How could you know what I'm thinking?"

"Because...oh, don't worry." Laruna shrugged. How was she supposed to tell her sister that she knew what she was thinking? "I'm fed up of this. Can't we go home yet?"

Her sister frowned at her again, and leant closer to Laruna's face. The girl had already gone although she kept glancing back anxiously over her shoulder.

"Look Runa, if you think that I'm doing this just to gain money, then you're wrong," she said viciously. "Even if you might find this extremely amusing, I don't -- I take this completely seriously. It's not my fault that I had to drag you along and that Mum and Dad are so overprotective that they won't even let you stay at home alone."

"That's just because--" Laruna sighed. There was no point in argueing with Irina, she'd never get her point across. Shrugging, she left her sister to her psychic doings and went to see whether one of her friends had come along.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The Fire Elemental brooded. For three hundred years he had been forced to hide his face, especially after his last hunt for the Sacred One ended in disaster. Of all the Elementals, he was the most mischivous, almost villianous, as many had called him. He raised on hand and watched as five flames danced across his fingers. He could feel it, soon, very, very soon his chance would come.

"Drik!" he cried, the caverns reverberating with his roar. A small, hunched lizard man hobbled towards the throne upon which his master was seated.

"Yes, oh Firey One," he groveled.

"How goes the preparations?" Ryian asked.

"Swiftly and according to plan your grace," he replied, "Your people, the Scaleions, who you delivered from the Ice Elemental so long ago are working as hard as they can."

Ryian smiled, he hadn't really delivered them, but had rather exploited their plight when the Ice Age had occured, so many eons ago, "Yes, yes," he said, "But what about the army, will my Scaleions be ready to go into battle?"

"The breeding chambers are resounding with the sounds of newborns as we speak milord," Drik said, "These children will mature quickly, but will be slow to age. They will be stronger than all beings, and be able to with stand even winter's icey grip!"

"And the dragons, what of them?" Ryian asked.

"They pledged their alligence to you this morning sire," Drik said, "They wish to bring about a world where the waters are hot, and ice is non-existent, for only then can our races thrive once more upon the face of the earth."

"Good, good," Ryian stood and stared into a boiling magma pool, "I have now only to do my part, the Sacred One must be found before all this can be accomplished. But I feel that there are others we must deal with, the future is a blurr, and I cannot see it clearly, but our day is coming," he turned to Drik, his eye's literally blazing, "As last we will have our revenge!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Chem gathered herself from her laughter and inhaled with relief. The "psychic" that was walking towards her had shot her a fierce look, but did not talk to her. Looking around, Chem noticed another laugher and another scowling "psychic". Chem, usually a shy person, gathered her courage and walked over the the laugher.

"Some of this stuff... how do they come up with it?" Chem said quietly to the girl, "By the way- my name's Chem. What's yours?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:47 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ohilio watched a child go over to another, and speak in a low whisper. He chirped softly, and the words she spoke came back, amplified.

It confused him. It was not in his nature to realise what a physic looked like when he saw one, though he knew exactly what they were. The wraps had told him that, of course. He wished they could tell him a little more about these two.

He crept a little closer on his feet to listen.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Laruna turned round to spot a girl from the year above standing next to her. She'd seen her around school a couple of times but had never talked to her properly...still, she forced a smile, being glad that she was free of Irina at last.

"My name's Laruna, but you can call me just Runa, most people do," she said. "I know...my guess is that none of this is true, they're just making up things for an easy way to make money..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I completely agree. Someone over to the right side of the parking lot just predicted that a freshmen, possibly sophmore, would soon hear wedding bells and meet a tall, dark and handsome man", Chem replied to Laruna, "I doubt there are any tall and dark people in the town, let alone handsome."

"How old are you?" she asked Laruna.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:20 pm 

Name: Samshel
Element: Wind
Appearance: his visible form is not well known due to the fact that he moves quite fast. What people have seen is a man with ragged clothing, almost like a ghost, but that is only assumed because he never stays still. His true form is of a man with white hair(he's not old) that is spiked. the "ragged clothing" is his robe (think of like a wizards robe)
Place of residence: he doesnt care... he's a wanderer
Personality (i added this because i feel i needed to): Since he helps out the other elementals with stuff, he is a very helpful person, but do not annoy or irritate him because the last time that happened... well you saw the movie :wink:

WhiteEdit: The wind element has already been taken, as have all the other elements in this RP. Please remember to always read the posts in a RP before you sign up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:41 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Sh'hal'dal smiled as she paced back and forth through her library. Books stacked upon shelves that scrapped the top of the celing of frozen rock filled the room, stacked so high it was almost dizzing to look upwards.
A perfect place to ponder...
Yes, a pefect place to ponder...
Yeti her watchful friend, gard and servant looked up from the book he was reading, to growl-pur with concern.

Sh'hal'dal looked over at him, her face still wearing that smile.

"what's wrong my dear? Has one of my books fallen from it's shelf?"

Yeti (for that is his name, there is only one Yeti and that was Yeti) shook his head.
"Tears" he grunted. "You not sad. You never sad when you pace. You mad. Who you mad at?"

Cringing at Yeti's speech (they realy were intlelegent creatures, they just had trouble talking around there to-long canines) Sh'ha'dal answerd;

"One whom interfers to much Yeti. All to much."

She folden her hands and sat down in the nearest chair, a plump love seat nestled in between Yeti's shelf of fantasy ( for he loved to critize human interpritaions of "the Yetis") and her own books.

She had to concentrate, her rage and hatred had burst forth four times in one day. Far to much for her likeing.

She was cold logic. Sh'hal'dal though, Cold reason and cold logic.

The firey emontions caused her to melt some, which in turn caused the tears.
Hot tears of hatered.

Cold reason, Cold logic, showing no remorse, picking no favorites... She mummbled to herself.

A few deep breaths, and quite a few more mumblings later, she looked up.

Yeti saw that her eyes burned with a cold fire...a fire of ice...no...not fire... A storm, a storm of icey contempt.
Them she smiled.
Yeti never forgot the times when she smiled, the last time...

"The time will come Yeti...The time will come"

Yeti shivered, when she spoke with her smile and her eyes like that...
her voice was...her voice was ice.

((The "last time" is at the molment left to your imagination, but it will be explained...later.
As you can see the ice element is none to sane.))

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Laruna grinned - Chem was all too right.

"I'm fifteen," she answered, "Sixteen in the summer. How about you?"

She knew she didn't look fifteen. In fact, she hated being short for her age. Loathed it. But there was nothing she could do, was there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(But then again Swiss, how many of your char's are sane?)

A large red sphere rose from the lava beneath Mt. Nyiragongo, a volcano in Africa's Great Rift Valley. Two strange beasts, who resembled cattle, but their shape seemed to shift erratically, snorted magma from their nostrils and pawed the stone laboriously as the dragged the sphere from the molten rock. The top of the sphere opened and Ryian stepped out. Drik cowered in the sphere, the heat was too much even for him. The Fire Elemental reveled in the glory of the volcano, spouts of gas, ash and lava flew into the air, but none high enough to leave the crater. He looked up the shaft and into the night sky.

"Yes," he said, "This will do nicely, this entire region is unstable. A little preassure in the right places, and we can open a great hole to the deeps."

"Yes milord," Drik said, wiping sweat from his head scales.

"We will bring the siege craft up through here, drawn by Basilisks of course," he indicated the beasts, "As beings of pure energy, the human scum will be unable to harm them."

"And what of the San Andreas Fault milord?" Drik asked.

"That is where we will send the dragons," Ryian said, "That region is famous for it's earth quakes, we have but to create more pressure beneath the plates, and none of my sisters will be able to stop me from hurling all of California into the sea. More's the pity, California is a nice place in the summer," Ryian smiled wickedly, "But you can't make a fire without burning a few sticks."

"Shall I get our workers into this region milord?" Drik asked.

"Yes," Ryian said, "Do so immediately, but take nessasary precautions, we'll need every lizard we have when the time comes, I don't want to waste potential soliders by letting them burn to death."

"Very good sire," Drik said, "I shall inform your engineer's immediately."

"Take the sledge back Drik," Ryian said, looking upwards, "There is another Elemental to whom I must speak."

Ryian stepped out onto the surface of the lava. Drik closed the sphere as the entire volcano began to rumble. The rumbling grew greater, until the volcano erupted. A massive column of flame shot into the sky, a breat swirling beacon of fire, upon which the Fire Elemental rose to the heavens, seeking one of his sister's, the Wind Elemental.

(Question, why isn't there an Earth Elemental?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((not very many :lol: ))
((Your going after California? It's ON now buddy!
Sh'hal'dal vs. Ryain round one *rings the bell thingie* DING!))

"Yeti..." Started Sh'hal'dal as she stood up from the love seat
"Have my frostbite Shiva sadled and ready to ride when I arrive at the stables."

Discorving that Yeti was completly oblivious to what she was saying, much like a large hairy wall. A big hairy wall reading Fantastic beasts and wear to find them and grunting loundly when something displeased it...as it was now.

"YETI!"

"unng?!" groaned Yeti, not apercating being intrupted at a crucial molment in the chimera's description.

"Saddle my Frostbite Shiva, have her ready before I arrive at the stables."

Sh'hal'dal sighed as he scuttled out of the room, and plopped back down into her chair. Yeti could be exasperatingly dense at times, but he had an excuse...her sibblings didn't.

That was why Sh'hal'dal's bet was on the children.

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Why isn't there an earth elemental? Because I'm too stupid to remember that there is supposed to be one.))

"I'm sixteen", Chem replied, "Seventeen in November."

"So, what are you doing hanging around here? I just came for something to do. It isn't like I have anything else to do, with arguing siblings back home."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Bring it Swiss! California is goin' down!)

The fire and magma fell back into the volcano, as Ryian flew into the sky on his own momentum. He rose above the clouds and brought himself to hover, with small bursts of fire beneath his feet. He did not see his sister, but he did see something else, or rather sensed. A power, a force was brewing in the west. He began to get signals for the future, a power most Elementals could tap into. He began to see visions and words, a world on fire, The Sacred One, his sisters, and two girls that he did not recognize. It took a moment for him to realize that they were mortal, but what could they possibly have to do with the future... his future? He dropped from the clouds, a conference with his sister could wait, some force beyond even the Elementals was at work. He would find that force and use it, or if it refused to be controled, he would do all he could to destroy it. He dove back into the volcano, into the magma flows below, and dissappeared.

(Anyone know where Requiem is?)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next