Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Mah. I'll make a set. Although I am a bit rusty since I school started.

quick set by me//

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well after having to switch round with old hosting accounts I finally got it uploaded, and I'm actually quite prud since this is a first try thing with only paint.But here it is:

Image Image

And now that I just looked at it the av is over the limits by one pixel so I'll fix that in just a moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

When I saw 'Madonna' I couldn't resist:

Image Image

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*Chellie - Before I comments the set I wanted to add that when I saved the images it wouldn't save them as jpg but bmp, therefore I can't display them in the first post. Anyone know why they got saved as bmp's btw? Anyway, I have saved and uploaded the set.

And as for the comments; I love the colors you used and also the subtext is super cute :D

Sapphire Faerie - Yay! A Madonna set! And as you must be very smart you combined it with the Madonna song I had in my list ;) I really like it all, the colors, subtext, image, good job!

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:05 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I'll go make you a set now. ^.^

EDIT: Here yar.

Image Image

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Last edited by Anubis on Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hi! Oh Sapphire that's gorgeous! We both like the same song :)

This is my try :oops: Hope it's ok... I'm still trying to figure out how to do things. The background is a real pic I took a long time ago and scanned for this, since you said you liked real pics. Then I just played with it.

Oh the saving as a bmp instead of a gif? There can be 3 reasons - 1 your temp cache is full. Try clearing it and see if that helps. 2 sometimes you just have to reboot and it will let you save right. 3 if you use AOL's proxy browser (don't know about other ISP's), it will alot of times not give you the option to save as a gif - just bmp or art. I have no idea why and have never gotten an answer from them.

Image Image

Last edited by everconfused on Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Silja wrote:
*Chellie - Before I comments the set I wanted to add that when I saved the images it wouldn't save them as jpg but bmp, therefore I can't display them in the first post. Anyone know why they got saved as bmp's btw? Anyway, I have saved and uploaded the set.

And as for the comments; I love the colors you used and also the subtext is super cute :D

I have no ideas on why it does that, because when I saved it on photobucket it changed it to a bmp so I had to save it on an old account that I hadd with asphost.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:51 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Chellie

I'm not sure why Photobucket would do that, except they did have some server/disk problems. I just checked the forum there and it looks like everything's back to normal. So if you want to and you can, try uploading to PB again - you might be able to upload from 1asp even :)

The whole sometimes things will only save as a bmp drives me nuts too. I always assume it's something I'm not doing right ... vaguely computer illterate here :oops:

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Image Image

Autumn playfulness n.n

EDIT: Another one done

Image Image

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ok, I'm totally going overboard with the Madonna thing...

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

got another set for ya ^>^

signature by WIS! :]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:53 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

i decided to enter (need more practice)
hope you like it

Image Image

Image set by WIS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Blah. I don't like it but currantly I have no vision.

quick set by me//

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
kin wrote:
i decided to enter (need more practice)
hope you like it

Image Image

That is majorly cute!! I want to cuddle it!

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sorry for not being here the past few days, my internet connection iz t3h suckiest :P

Anubis - Really nice, I like the way you placed the image on the set itself. Also, the dog-image itself is very purdy and you made a good subtext too :)

everconfused - Oooh a rainbow! And it sparkles! *_* That is a great set, and I have to give you an honorable mention for putting a sort of a subtext on the avatar as well, not too many do that but I really like it.

_jaye_ - (first set) Awwww.... aww... naawww... aww!! One word: Adorable :D I'm a real softie for cute images like this, seriously I'm going to cry any second now. Great choice of colors with a good subtext.

(second set) That is such a pretty ballerina image, good choice :) Yet again you chose good colors for the set and I love the subtext (yeah, I know you guys must be tired of me going on and on about the subtexts but they are all so good, seriously!)

Sapphire Faerie - (second set) The image you chose for this one is really nice. Also, this is another favorite Madonna song of mine :)

(third set) Yay, more Madonna :D I think it's great you're making Madonna sets cause I really like her. Yet again good choice of image and it matches the subtext well.

(fourth set) This is by far my favorite set you have made. Very simple yet elegant with gray-bluish colors.

Chii - (second set) Mmm... Jack Sparrow... Erhm... pardon me :D You made some great font- and background effect for the set, good job!

kin - Another cute set, yippee! I bet you don't want to hear me going on about how sweet this set is so I'll make it short: Aww!

Noelle - You don't like this set?! I think it's awesome! The image portrays the entire band and that's a big plus. The fonts are great and I love all the red in it :D

If things continue like this, I'm going to die before I can pick any winners.

All sets are saved and uploaded, also, I fixed your set *Chellie so it's in the first post now :)

Edit: Added three links to ballet pics i like in the first post :) I will add more links now and then to different subjects.

Set by everconfused

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next