Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:32 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"Ah yes!" Casey agreed loudly from across the room where she had been plucking silverware out from people's pockets and scolding them for stealing things she had "borrowed" for her performance. "The two loooooove birds must become acquainted with eachother before they can sing a truly beyooooootiful harmony!" Fighting the mad urge to laugh her head off, she began juggling the silverware.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Finally back online!!! The good news: I have a (laggy) connection on my computer now. Yay! :D ))

((Thanks for taking care of my characters (and rp for the matter). You have done a great job. :hug: ))

The king, who had been listening to the crowd, slightly turned towards Philip. He leaned next to his son,

"I am not sure if I can find you again if I let you a month." He smiled, "I do know you, after all, I have also been your age."

He turned away again.

Philip stiffly smiled. "Thanks for the support, dad!"

He slowly slowly turned his head again towards Coral.

"So.. where lies Grayer again?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night was falling as Ingred made her way to the upper chambers of the library. She only had her loyal guard with her.

That was all she needed right now.

"The wedding of prince Philip is unfortunate. Unfortunate for him. But very fortunate for us. Then will be the big day!"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:33 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Coral's cheek were still blushed red from Casey's embaressing mistake, but she managed to mumble and answer to Phillips question,
"Over the East Chanel, you wouldn't know the place."

--

Lord Grayer kept his conversations, as was polite, with the few who cared to engage him, but still kept one eye on his daughter. If she messed up now, she would get the beating of her life. Coral had always been his most troublesome of the brood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Princess Marie eyed Phillip and Coral, but quickly turned her face away. Who would make anything of her life? Could she get married ever, who would marry her- this pretty, foriegn, always-charading princess? She pushed the matters out of her mind, and stood slowly up; knowing she would need to be respectful. She went forward, and turned to Coral and Phillip. "Congratulations!" She said smiling, she said this politly not inflicting any feeling other than 'Congratulations' in her words.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Yes," he felt a little red on his cheeks, "yes, I remember. I thought to start to topic."

A little more silent he added, "you don't have to be this touchy.. you think I.."

But he got interrupted by Princess Marie. Now, this princess was a case apart. She was very gentle, polite. Intelligent. But in fact, more he didn't know about her. Outside from that conversation he once heard from his father when he was spying on the king.

That had trickled his curiousity about the princess.

"Thanks Marie," but his voice sounded unhappy. "Maybe we should go out for a walk. I need some fresh air..."

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I wonder if Eo is having problems accessing PPT lately? It seems most people are busy with school, so I shall put it down to that. ^^]

Then she remembered.

"Murron! It's Murron, isn't it?" Betty asked, delighted now that she knew the name. "Why Murron, it's been a long time since I've last seen you! You are always travelling to and fro. It is good that you are here now - you simply must come along to the banquet. There is a great banquet going on now and I do believe that someone is celebrating something. The cooks have been slaving away all day to provide a splendid feast for us all."

All the while she had been talking, Betty had been walking up to Murron. Now she slid her arm into the other girl's arm and smiled warmly. "Come, let us go to the halls. You must tell me everything of where you have been these last few months."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Princess Marie dropped in the smallest curtsy once more, "But, of course Prince Phillip." her gaze turned toward Coral, with the smallest of smiles, "If you do not object?" Her voice was sweet, and sincere- you could tell she was intelligent but not too clever for her own good. Though inside, she truly was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Eo, please post. I know you're around. >_>

I'm going to create a little side happening, if you don't mind. It won't interfere with the actual story plot.]

The scullery maid threw another log onto the already roaring fire. It was bigger than anything she'd ever seen. Apparently, the celebration cake hadn't be cooked properly and someone had said that the second-cook-in-command's right hand cook had said that the second-cook-in-command had said that the top cook had said that the maid was to throw another log onto the fire. The cake had to be made as soon as possible, and baking time would be faster this way.

Cook, at that moment, was not there. He had been bringing forth the next course at the table. Appertisers, was it? The scullery maid hurried away to do some other chore she had been set.

What the scullery maid didn't know - or anyone else, for that matter - was that everyone in the kitchen had received the same command at some point. Everyone had thrown another log onto the blasting fire without a second thought. It was so busy, no one had the time to think about this command. After all, Cook had an almighty temper.

So what with nearly the lit logs nearly overflowing, the result was inevitable.

Something exploded and great flames of fire came sprouting out and lighting onto anything the flickering fingers could reach out and burn. The cake, of course, was ruined.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:40 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Yes, yes, go ahead." Said the girl, a little tetchily. She curstseyed to Princess Marie, and then, though a little reluctantly, to Phillip, before excusing herself.
"I must talk to my father." Coral said, drawlingly, before turning sharply away and walking towards her 'dear papa'.

There was a loud sound, coming from the kitchens, like a rush of air...or fire? Just as she neared her father, Lord Grayer spoke.
"What a strange sound, it seems like somthing may have gone wrong in the kitchens." But then he shrugged, and swallowed the rest of the sweet, entoxicating wine left in his cup.

Last edited by Shadowfare on Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Princess Marie smiled and nodded, "Well then, shall we go outside Your Majesty?" she said sweetly, beckoning toward the doors. She was curious about the sound, coming from the kitchen- but she said nothing of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The head cook came rushing back and "ooo laa laa"d until he was quite purple in the face. "What happened here?" he demanded in what was next to a roar.

Fervent explanations of how the fire had got out of control did not please him in the least. Burnt icing and bits of pastry lay spattered all around the kitchen floors and walls. A good stove was quite ruined and had set fire to other things - that had been put out quite quickly though. What mattered most was the elegant cake that had been completely and utterly destroyed.

With sharp orders to the maids to clean up the floors, he ordered a passing page to ask Casey for extra entertainment that night as supper was to be delayed. The page went scurrying off to find Casey while the cook ordered fresh salads and as many a number of side dishes and refreshments to be made. As long as there was food, no one would notice anything, and the little food provided would not satisfy anyone's hunger before the beautiful cake was to be re-done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:35 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((AAAAAaaaaaa i'm so terribly horribly ever so humbly sorry for not being on! School started 3 weeks ago and my compy got so overrun with viri that i had to get a new harddisk (not related to school starting)...it's been cwazy! i'll try and be on more often, but it looks like i'll be here only on weekends, at best. unless i can surreptitously get on a computer when i'm supposed to be tutoring 4th period... heh :D ))

Immediately after recognizing the muted explosion from the kitchens below as a fiery cataclysmic event that would probably leave the already hot-tempered cook smouldering--literally and metaphorically. Mentally snickering at the thought of the poor cook's fate, she made the silverware turn into the mirrored spheres she had stuffed up another sleeve, while slipping the cutlery back onto the table.

"Perhaps Cooky is planning a feast of dishes a la flambe," she suggested wryly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I'm having a hard time entering again. Could someone give me a cue or something?))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:38 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Bah, having Writers' Block in this RP due to a number of reasons. I'm terribly sorry, but I can't help you there, Dawn. My character is kind of stuck in one place, and I don't know what to do without the Game Creator to move things along.]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A group of noblewomen were quietly discussing the latest fashions.

"The head should always be covered," one insisted. "I cannot think what the world is coming to. It simply is not respectable to show a bare head in public, as so many young women are apt to do nowadays."

She turned an appealing look to the queen. "Do you not agree, Your Majesty? And you, Your Royal Highness?" to the princess.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next