Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:20 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

To those of you who apologized about voting for me: it's alright. It's perfectly okay if you vote for me. I know I'll be executed tonight, so, bye everyone! See you all in Werewolf 3! Scottnak, could you make my death interesting..please? No, I'm not the angel, like Hyper was, but could I have an interesting dying scene and pretty death picture on the tablet? Well, I'm not an important character, like angel, so there wouldn't be a reason to give me an unusual pic, but, I can always hope, right?

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ack... guess who forgot about this?

Vote: Puck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ScottNak walks back into the crowd, a bit more calmer than he lost saw them. "Well, I see you guys have settled down a bit more since yesterday's tough loss. Lets see what you guys have decided today..."

VOTES wrote:
Puck102701 - 13 vote: White_wolf, Alex, jellyoflight, Matt, Raze, Wind, Neopetsmom, Twizzler0171, warxelo, okamotosan18, autumnelf, o_0, Starchaser
White_Wolf - 2 vote: DracolordII, Puck102701
YesitIsh - 1 vote: Ammer
Lass - 1 vote: Shadowfare

Nobody: Qanda, Kugetsu, YesItIsh, Lass

17 votes logged.
9 votes majority.

"Looks like with a nice majority of votes, Puck, you've been chosen for Execution."

ScottNak aims the gun at Puck, where she shouts out, "I'm taking one for the team... please kill the others before ..." ScottNak shoots a single bullet into Puck's heart, where she falls to the ground. Dead as a hockey puck. ScottNak starts to push Puck off to the bushes with a stick and mutters:

"Guess killing an innocent is better than killing your angel..."

Killings will occur in 30 minutes.

Last edited by ScottNak on Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ScottNak wrote:
ScottNak walks back into the crowd, a bit more calmer than he lost saw them. "Well, I see you guys have settled down a bit more since yesterday's tough loss. Lets see what you guys have decided today..."

VOTES wrote:
Puck102701 - 13 vote: White_wolf, Alex, jellyoflight, Matt, Raze, Wind, Neopetsmom, Twizzler0171, warxelo, okamotosan18, autumnelf, o_0, Starchaser
White_Wolf - 2 vote: DracolordII, Puck102701
YesitIsh - 1 vote: Ammer
Lass - 1 vote: Shadowfare

Nobody: Qanda, Kugetsu, YesItIsh, Lass

17 votes logged.
9 votes majority.

"Looks like with a nice majority of votes, Puck, you've been chosen for Execution."

ScottNak aims the gun at Puck, where she shouts out, "I'm taking one for the team... please kill the others before ..." ScottNak shoots a single bullet into Puck's heart, where she falls to the ground. Dead as a hockey puck. ScottNak starts to push Puck off to the bushes with a stick and mutters:

"Guess killing is innocent is better than killing your angel..."

Killings will occur in 30 minutes.

Oh crap. This is not good. Not good at all. Sorry Puck, I thought you had slipped something when you said you were evil... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ScottNak enters again, seeing the worried faces of the townspeople.

"Well, it seems that the night has been pretty gruesome tonight... I can smell the spoiled blood on this island pretty strongly."

ScottNak notices a strong white light eminating from the bushes. "Uh oh... that's not good..." ScottNak walks over to the bushes, and sees Shadowfare's body, riddled with bullet holes. However, the townspeople gasp at the sight they see. Not because of Shadowfare's death, but because of what they see above her. There is a halo above her head, with extremely long wings out of shadowfare's back.

"Well, looks like the Mafia is going to have quite a fun time here... that was your Archangel."

As ScottNak starts to exit, the villiagers gathered around the bushes once again, attracted by the violent snarls and screams. Once the sounds died away, scottnak went to investigate. He emerged holding up the stump of a bloody forearm. "I think this was Qanda's."

18 people remain...
Next Execution: October 20th (WED)

Note: Thanks to Marissa for the... graphic... mauling scene.
Note: Tablet wont be updated today, I need to study for test :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

This is NOT good...now we lost the angels...it's just luck and er....werewolves to get the mafias....and there's still the werewolves here....*looks at the first werewolf game*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Oh no... not only Puck was innocent (and honestly... I didn't suspect her very much) but we also lost our Archangel... the mafia is going to be a real problem...
They also got Qanda... again. Poor him.
Now, I hope someone has got a clever theory. We're 18 and 5 are baddies... uggh...

White_wolf: sorry, I was in a hurry when I wrote that message and I didn't realize I put "he" instead of "she"

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:54 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

We better get moving on ways to get the baddies to come out. Angel's gone, and so is the Archangel. Mafia's gonna have a fun time with us now that they're gone, and it's only a matter of time before the mystic and shaman are killed, whether it be by execution, wolves, or Mafia.

Before anyone votes for the next execution we should all actually consider who we vote for, and not go for a majority vote. If no one is executed, oh well. Better to have another person than to have 3 killed in a night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

This is ridiculous. We can't keep losing people like this. Now we lost our Archangel, how are we supposed to beat the Mafia and Werewolves? May you rest in peace Shadowfare, Qanda and Puck.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:25 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Well... the Mystic dreamed about 1 or 2 people... if he dreamed about Puck, Qanda or Shadow last night it's 1, otherwise 2.
So we've got something, better than nothing anyway.

I wonder, who did Shadow protect last night? And who did the Shaman protect??

Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Oh flobberdobberARRRGH!!!

Wind. Quanda told me that he was contacted by the mystic on msn. I doubted this, and didn't pay much attention. The only person I told was Shadow, but Shadow was the archangel.

Mystic, Shaman - Good luck. Mystic, please contact anyone you've cleared ASAP. If you really did contact Quanda, then, well, what about the first person, unless it was like last time and the first two peple cleared died...

Shaman, keep protecting those you believe are innocent.

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

jellyoflight wrote:
Wind. Quanda told me that he was contacted by the mystic on msn. I doubted this, and didn't pay much attention. The only person I told was Shadow, but Shadow was the archangel.

Er... ok, so the Mystic knows the identity of 1 person only... oh my...

Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:01 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Wind wrote:
jellyoflight wrote:

Er... ok, so the Mystic knows the identity of 1 person only... oh my...

Well, it could possible be no-one, like last time. I was the 3rd to be contacted, and Cyanna and Kugetsu were the first 2 cleared, but were both dead. Then ...Alex got a werewolf. So by the time we'd executed Shaodw and caught Puck, only 2 people had been contacted and were still alive.

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

jellyoflight wrote:
Well, it could possible be no-one, like last time. I was the 3rd to be contacted, and Cyanna and Kugetsu were the first 2 cleared, but were both dead. Then ...Alex got a werewolf. So by the time we'd executed Shaodw and caught Puck, only 2 people had been contacted and were still alive.

No, not at this point of the game... between two executions, the Mystic knows the identity of at least 1 person, because he dreams after execution, mauling etc.
But of course this "cleared" person could be killed next night... uggh...

Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
The Mystic can't safely contact someone though. I don't know if you read carefully or not, but the Mystic's job is like this
Roles wrote:
MYSTIC: By 8:30 PM... and you will learn if s/he is a wolf or not.

That leaves the person wide open to be one of the Mafia left even though it would clear them of being a wolf. Mystic must protect his/her identity!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next