Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:19 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
((umm pol, could you use quotation marks when your person speaks, it would make it easier to read))

Ken was kneeling on the ground. "Were not supposed to be here are we?" his question was directed at Meiou, but he didnt expect an answer, he didnt want one. "We were meant to come here, but not now based on your reaction. Well, can you at least tell us the name of this place?" he wanted to ask so many questions but the fall had wiped him of most of his energy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:50 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Oh. Sorry))

"Hi Ember,Naomi". Salom held out his right hand waiting for a handshake. He turned around and looked out to the sea."Beautiful".

I am in a state of SUPAH W00tNESS
Thanks for the neato set Kitten_Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:05 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(sorry. didnt mean to seem like i was pushin to get it to move along that time. I was jus curious seeing as alot of the stuff was being put on me)

He shook his head. "Yes that is correct. You were meant to come here jus not so soon. I will explain everything since she seems to want a straight answer." He took a breath and then went on to explain all to them about how theyd been chosen and why they had powers an such.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
(tis okay, I understand. :))

"thank you, somebody says something of use..." She muttered, as she listened to Meiou explaining things to them."
(since I don't know what you wanted Meiou to say, I’m going to improvise, and substitute in my actual storyline, if you get what I mean, kay?)
Mokona stared at Meiou for a few moments after he finished speaking, somewhat unsure of what to say. Part of her was screaming: “He’s nuts!" but on the other hand, they had no other explanation as to what was going on, and Meiou's explaining did seem to make some sense.

"Okay...so we have these elemental powers 'cause we have to do with theses ancient warriors and legends and such? Weird..." At this point in time, the sky started clouding up, and thunder could be heard in the distance. "Oh great, It looks like it's going to rain." Mokona said sulkily.

(Guys, I was thinking, since I’d like to get this rp moving along, could everyone please post what time zone they live in, if your outside of the US, then please post the difference in time from The central time zone there. Also post what times(in your time) work well for you to get on. If we could have the majority of us on-line for even an hour, we could really get this rp moving.

The weekends work best for me, preferably Saturday evening and Sunday afternoons. any other time of the week I cannot guarantee I can be on, because of school and such.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(PST for me! Or NST, whichever you prefer. Their both the same. I can be on on any day at almost any time, except for on Tuesdays. Then I have school. Once my mom gets her computor, I'll be even more flexible, cause then I can be on until a little after four. Okies? I'm hyper right now, I don't know why! ^.^...)

Ember reached out her hand on impulse, and then withdrew it. "Wait... what's your power? I know fire can destroy a lot of things.. I wouldn't want to do any harm to us..."

As she waited for the answer, Meiou explained why they were here. Ember nodded, at least understanding half-way. She thought.

The sky started to cloud up, and thunder could be heard in the distance. Makona said something about it going to rain, and Ember made a face in disgust.

"Great... I don't like rain. It's awful stuff, no good at all. I think that, anyways... Do you think we could find some shelter or something? I don't like rain..."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:15 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(thats cool. Also im in central. Any times other then wensdays morning through midnight are good for me. I wouldnt be able to post on that day till after midnight)

"Precisly. Look before it starts to rain lets try to find some shelter im pretty sure theres a town or something nearby." He waited for any other comments or questions before sighing and wondering what might be next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Mokona looked around her, and then smiled. "Well, we don't have to very far, there’s some rocky stuff over there, and what looks to be a cave! We could go there to wait out the storm."

(the caves not in a mountain...it's in a low outcropping of rocks. *wonders if that made any sense*

Okay, PST, you mean pacific time right? lol. --'
Okay, well, sense my mum'll never let me stay up past midnight 'cept on new years eve, lets do day time. XD)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:53 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
"I love the rain, it always gives me energy, but also calms me at the same time." he said. "You guys can go in shelter, i think ill stay out here for a bit." He smiled at them as the first drop of rain hit his head, and then a few more. "You better hurry its coming fast."

(EST for me ^_^ i can be on almost any time during the weekend if im not grounded, weekdays are flexible for me depending on what homework i have)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Mokona frowned slightlly as lightning flashed across the sky. "I wouldn't recomend it, this dosn't look like a light shower, but do what you want." she turned and begain to go towards the cave at a fast pace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:10 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember quickly followed Mokona, scowling as a few raindrops hit her on the head. She glared up at the sky, and then quickly crawled into the outcrop of rocks. "She's probably right, you know. Of course, I wouldn't know, as I stay out of the rain as much as I can."

(Yes, PST is Pacific Standard Time.)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:12 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"I would stop time but that would really take a toll on me. You see time moves differently here and well lets jus leave it at that for now." He ran off towards the cave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Mokona turned towards them as she ran. "come'on, the lot of you, before you catch cold! The last thing we need here is sick people!" she motioned towards the cave frantically, as lightning flashed across the sky. "Man, the weather sure does change fast here..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:46 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((Any time from 4pm to 8pm unless my dad wants me to mow the lawn while It's snowing :P . Im PST)

Salom crawled into the cave. "My power is sun". He stuck his finger into the air and it lit up with soft, warm, yellow, glow.

I am in a state of SUPAH W00tNESS
Thanks for the neato set Kitten_Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou quickly moved into the cave and looked about making sure no unwanted guests lived in this gave. After he was certain he took a seat finding some wood and began to try and make a fire. Ofcourse Ember would be best for this but he was gonna try without the power of fire to do this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ember nodded. "We should be fine then." Once again she held out her hand, this time without withdrawing it. "Unless, of course, you know of anything bad that can happen to the sun with fire, or the other way around?"

(Mowing the lawn when its snowing, eh? That's strange. I'd be shoveling, if it was snowing...)

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next