Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hmm...from reading the posts, I think I know what this is.

I bet it is..

IS it the thing that at the beginning, it tells you to turn the volume up? Then, there's someone singing and lyrics are there.

Then all of a sudden....a freaky face shows up screaming and everyone gets scared?

So it is this? I hate this thing. Scary..give me the creeps..then again, I watched it when I was 8. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Wow. I literally burst into tears during that Lord's Prayer one. That has got to be the scariest thing I have ever seen. *shaking violently* Now I'm going to think of that every time I say the Lord's Prayer in church.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:30 am 

:cry: I didnt raed the message that said if you dont like screaming heads don't watch this and i just clicked and it scared the mess out of me. I screamed as soon as it came on the screen and my friends were over and i scared them too! I didn't even have my volume loud and it scared us all! then they got up and watched it. :cry:

Never frown when you are sad, for you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.
If you strongly believe in a dream, the whole universe will conspire to make it real.

To smell a rose you have to risk getting pricked by the thorns.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3