Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:22 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
Runescape seems to be slow since it updated.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

meh. runescape's always slow for me. what's a good way to up your magic skill without paying too much or crafting too many runes? I want to learn how to teleport and enchant and such

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:33 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

matchbow wrote:
yeah, if you're about to die, close the screen so it logs you out and you're gone. then log back in in a different world that's almost empty and run away as fast as you can. i've never tried this but i think it might work

Actually, what will happen is you'll just stop and sit there while your opponent attacks. You won't dissapear until the game figures out you're not there (about a minute I think). It's the same effect as switching to another window.

As for magic, try casting curse-type spells (with a staff for water or earth) on the zamorak priest under the stairs in Varrock Castle. You'll need body runes, but they're good for runecrafting :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:35 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Urthdigger: what was your screen name there again? And I can't make it today, sorry. :( Hold on to it though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:00 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Tyrannitar wrote:
Urthdigger: what was your screen name there again? And I can't make it today, sorry. :( Hold on to it though!

Khelevaster. I also added you to my MSN buddy list, so just be sure to log on to MSN when you're on RS so I know you're on. I'll usually be around Falador (I practically live there).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:19 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I usally hang out by the island's fishing spot. if you see an iron knight with a amulet of accuacy and a yellow cape on, that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Quino Kataya
Type: Warrior, Miner, Fisher
World: 67, usually.
Member: No.

I'd like to explore the wilderness more, but my character is only level 33, meaning I get paranoid every time I go in there. :P

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:54 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Me, too. My wish is to have more defence and get 500 gp to revamp my character's shirt. He needs a shor sleeved shirt to match hiss new shorts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

DiscordantNote wrote:
Name: Quino Kataya
Type: Warrior, Miner, Fisher
World: 67, usually.
Member: No.

I'd like to explore the wilderness more, but my character is only level 33, meaning I get paranoid every time I go in there. :P

I hear ya. I'm only level 29, so I'll be staying at the moo-moo farm for a while :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:20 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Eh, you'll get there soon enough. I was only level 30-something a week or two ago, spent a few days training combat, and I was level 47, ready to beat Dragon Slayer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:20 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Urthdigger wrote:
Eh, you'll get there soon enough. I was only level 30-something a week or two ago, spent a few days training combat, and I was level 47, ready to beat Dragon Slayer.

Combat takes so long to train. The only time a kill things a lot is when i kill cows for meat to make pies. i'm only about level 27 combat. What do the skull at the bottom of the screen of the wilderness mean. I know it's a danger level, but i don't get it. I can't attack level 17 people but other people can cast magic on me who have levels that i don't remember

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yurble the Kid wrote:
Me, too. My wish is to have more defence and get 500 gp to revamp my character's shirt. He needs a shor sleeved shirt to match hiss new shorts.

I can easily get you 500 gp. I can get you 10,000. It's all in the resale price of rune essence.

(Steal the rhythm while you can.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

matchbow wrote:
Urthdigger wrote:

Combat takes so long to train. The only time a kill things a lot is when i kill cows for meat to make pies. i'm only about level 27 combat. What do the skull at the bottom of the screen of the wilderness mean. I know it's a danger level, but i don't get it. I can't attack level 17 people but other people can cast magic on me who have levels that i don't remember

The skull at the bottom of the screen means that PK is allowed in that area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:34 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Chanel wrote:
matchbow wrote:
Urthdigger wrote:

The skull at the bottom of the screen means that PK is allowed in that area.

But when there was a lvl 1 skull in the area, i couldn't pk but someone else could

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I've tried getting into this game, but no matter how much I try, I just don't like it. I've got friends at school at level 70+, some even members, and they've tried to get me to play, but meh, I don't like it.

It's got plenty of features, and heaps to do and explore, more than most free (or semi-free in this case) MMORPG. But while I was there, it felt as if somebody had combined the Battledome Board and Newbie Board on the Neoboards and forced me right into it.

The amount of elitism so many people display there was the first thing that turned me off. I'm sure there are plenty of good players there that don't run around yelling NUB NUB NUB at you because you're only level 12 after 3 hours of playing on your first day. But those that are have seriously turned me off the game :(

Neo > RS :P

Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next