Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Matfur, until this point, had been ignoring the man-beings quite efficiently. Her spear was at the ready, however, and the sword hung from her belt forgotten. Then, the princeling asked to rest. "Rest?" She said, her voice was deep and melodic, odd for a woman, very odd for one of her height- on two feet, she stood four feet and five inches tall. "Your feet are sore, boy? Heh, in Windshear you would not last two seconds like that. Why, I could keep going for a mile, at least!" She was often like this, boosting superiority over humans. Such was her way. However, she though she disliked the idea of rest, the fox did not entirely disagree with the idea of rest.

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Okay, I'm back on my dad's beautiful computer. *Hugs it* It is certainly not a smeghead))

Character Purpose: Friend 3
Name: Aminta Linwood
Personality: Aminta is quiet and withdrawn, she will not talk unless needed. She is usually calm, except in the worst situations. But, she can be quite stubborn and impatient.
Appearance: Aminta is a beautiful girl. Her pale skin is framed by dark brown curls that cascade slightly past her shoulders, and her big brown eyes are rather startled looking. She often wears a red rose in her hair. She wears a lacy white shirt, with only the sleeves an a little of the top showing, because the rest lies under a burgandy corset that is decorated with a floral design, and has a few colourful flowers tied to it. She also wears a golden shawl with a swirling design over a ruffled yellow skirt, that falls down to her ankles. ((Her outfit is based off of the one Christine wears during Don Juan Triumphant in PotO, this one: http://img108.echo.cx/my.php?image=phantomaminta3kz.jpg))
Other: Aminta's soprano voice is even more beautiful than herself; but she doesn't use it very often because she thinks it is terrible. And she totes along a small dagger, for she dowsn't know how to use many weapons. Oh yes, and Aminta hates her mother, Katarina, the countess of Moreau, a city not too far from Riedalburg. So, she chose to live with her father, Augustus, in Riedalburg. She has a pretty songbird from a far off land too, a gift from her traveling violinist father from long ago.
((I love this RP!))
<hr>
Aminta tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and nodded in John's direction, leaning against a tree and sighing as Matfur, the second protector, bragged of being able to walk a mile more. She sighed, looking at her good friends and examining the protectors closely, especially the one who'd been introduced as Niamh. She quickly looked back to the prince. "John? Where exactly are we going?" her lilting soprano voice asked quietly. Aminta stroked her colourful bird on its head, and it chirped happily.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Last edited by Trinity on Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Niamh followed Prince John's movement and stopped instantly by his side as John himself stopped walking. The quiet evening breeze shook the leaves and reached her robe and her long hair that hung out from hood.

Before she had the opportunity to speak Matfur was too hasty with her words again. Silently Niamh turned around to look at the group.

"Matfur, do not speak in a disrespectful tone to the prince," she said warningly.

"If you need rest, then we will rest, master," Niamh continued, "would you prefer proper lodging or will something more simple do?" she asked of the prince and his friends.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"He is not my prince, so therefore I need not speak to him with respect," Matfur growled at the other protector. "My loyalty and respect lies with Lady Blacksheild of Windsheat, not a human princeling." She crossed her arms over her front, her great golden eyes glinting. Her tail swished back and forth in a testy manner, and she lapsed into silence.

((*SNERK* Hey, Trinity, I just realized that your character has both a Christine outfit and a 'lilting soprano voice.' And that Matfur has a low and melodic voice. Give her a half-mask and they can start singing PotO duets! XD))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

With a deep sigh Niamh shook her head.

"You will learn your place, if you are to stay. Master, I apologize on behalf of Matfurs behaviour," she said calmly not letting herself loose her temper.

Looking carefully at Matfur she saw how her body language reflected on her state of mind. Matfur was obviously as defiant at higher powers as usual, but there was something more, as of an uncertainty of her position. Niamh knew how talented Matfur was; now she only hoped that Matfur would learn to be more humble and calm in her actions. Especially now that danger was looming Niamh needed to know where Matfur had her loyalty and how it would last in a pressed situation.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:01 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Harris quietly smiled to himself. He could have walked a mile in windshear, himself, but he respected his friend and honestly, one of his feet were sore. The young would-be bard removed a pebble from his shoe as he sat, and nodded in the direction of John, quietly encouraging his old friend. His tenor voice then asked his more humble of two guardians patiently, "Will this be a long journey? I am prepared to assist with food, if we ever lack." As he said this, his hands were not entirely at rest. He used his ears to take in the sounds around the group, ready for any ill sound in the wind. But there were no ill sounds as he waited those few seconds for an answer. He would listen again around conversing with his friends. As much as he wanted to at least try to talk to Aminta, something was not right. The sounds of nature weren't so voluptuous at present. It was as if something was missing, and something dark took its place.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:24 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[Whoa. This seems like a female Obi Wan-Anakin situation. xD

Also, bear in mind that the two protectors know the weird little man is following them, and could catch up any moment.

Oh, and something I forgot. I <3 the name Niamh. ^.^]

John observed his two protectors closely, watching them bicker over him. He knew that Matfur's loyalties were supposed to be towards him, but not wishing to cause an argument, he said softly, "It doesn't matter, Niamh."

On the topic of where to stay, he said, "Where we are to stay doesn't matter to me, either. Unless anyone else wants it different, I'm ready to go rough for tonight."

Casting his eyes over Aminta, he responded to her question of where they were going, "I don't know. I don't even know why I had to leave."

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Lightly nodding Niamh looked around analyzing her surroundings. The closest village had to be at least three miles away, and nevertheless, they would be safer where no one knew they were. The enemy was surely keeping track, but he had no possibility to rely on information from others where the group might be.

"Matfur, keep an eye on them, I will be right back," Niamh said walking silently into the nearby forest glen.

Gazing around she sought for a proper place to rest. Seeing a larger rock formation creating almost a cave-like shelter she felt that this would do well enough, giving them cover for the rain she felt coming. Heavy grey clouds were moving across the sky and the wind grew stronger. Niamh turned around and walked back to the group nearby.

"This way," she said shortly guiding them all inside the forest to the chosen place.

Seeing that Prince John and his friends were busy gathering softer material to sleep on, Niamh walked further away and drew Matfur aside to speak privately.

"We will switch turns keeping watch, you are aware of the situation so I think everything should be clear. If Prince John or his friends need you will assist them, otherwise I ask you to leave if you can't place your loyalty where it belongs for the moment," Niamh explained and hesitated to continue.

She knew that she wasn't being fair. Matfur might have been showing little trust in the prince and even Niamh, but Niamh wasn't any better herself showing little trust towards Matfur. Before walking back to the group Niamh turned around once more.

"In the beginning I didn't adapt to my new occupation either. I felt that I had been ripped from my home, only to serve someone I didn't know, love or care for. Soon I realized though, that who I had pledged my loyalty to before, The White Witch of Mab, was with me in my heart and gave me the strength to take on new tasks," she told Matfur and then quickly turned around to see how the rest were doing.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:23 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In a hamster cage and covered in Twinkle's glitter.
Harris smiled down at Niamh. "At least you had a home," he thought without saying a word. He then smirked down at her from the mossy tree limb he had chosen for the night. She knew what was up, and he wanted her to know through his expression that he knew she knew. He conveyed the message as well as he could without words.

Hamriffic set by stampsyne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

John had followed Niamh to the cave. While he was gathering soft grass, he watched Niamh talk to Matfur in a low tone. Realising, when Niamh turned around, that he was staring, he hastily looked away and patted the grass down. "I'll be right back," he said.

He turned and left the cave alone. He bent to pick up more grass, but it was hard. He sighed, and brought the hard grass back to the cave, thinking it would do him good to sleep on something rough. For once.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
((*SNERK* Hey, Trinity, I just realized that your character has both a Christine outfit and a 'lilting soprano voice.' And that Matfur has a low and melodic voice. Give her a half-mask and they can start singing PotO duets! XD))

((Well, I did design Aminta with PotO in mind. :D Them singing PotO would be hilarious in an odd sot of way.))

Aminta went a little further from the rock formation than the others. She watched the dappled patches of sunlight disappear, as the clouds covered the sun. She worked a little faster, gathering bundles of soft grass and humming. And she finally resisted that part of her mind that urged her not to sing. "No thoughts within her head but thoughts of joy!" Her clear voice rang out. "No dreams within her heart but dreams of love!" She quieted as she felt a pair of eyes on her. The gaze seemed to be cold and hating; definately not her friends or the protectors. Aminta glanced around and, seeing no one else, ran back to the cave with her bedding.

In the cave, she quickly spread out the grass; thoughts of the stranger watching her clouding her mind. In attempts to drive those thoughts away, she hummed a little tune, and lit a candle as the sky grew almost pitch black with clouds. When a gust of wind happened to stray into the cave and snuffed out the candle, Aminta let out a loud scream in the darkness. Suddenly, a hand covered her mouth, and she emitted a muffled whimper.

((Feel free to have the hand be any of your's, even the creepy stalky man))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Matfur's lip curled at the woman. "I will protect the wretch, but only because my Lady Blackshield comamded it of me." She hissed, turning on her paw, and moving towards the back of the cave, were it was dark and silent. Caves such as this were a place of comfort to her. "Barrow Wight," she murmured, touching the stone wall. She wanted to once more be with her closest friend, to hear his fife, to talk to him, the only one that true understood her.

((I am Queen of teh backstory!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I am so totally going to refer to the guy as the creepy stalky man from now on.]

The creepy stalky man hushed the girl softly, so that no one else could hear, "Be quiet, girl."

Silence reigned for a moment, the cave was now dark, and no one could see a thing.

Then, John called out, "What the...?

[Just wanted to add, the creepy stalky man is a free character. :)]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((It looks like my title for the creepy stalky dude is catching on! :P))

Aminta wriggled desperately out of the creepy stalky man's grasp and ran to the mouth of the cave. She falt around for a candle and the box of matches. When one of the candles was finally lit, she looked wildly around the cave and saw no one but John, Eithne, and Matfur; with Harris and Niamh outside of the cave. Aminta looked for and found a small, sticky lump of clay to use as a candle holder, placed the candle in, and stuck it near the wall. She patted her curly hair back in place, and sat down on her bed of grass.

((The creepy stalky man disappeared!!! =O
And, yes, Aminta's rather vain too. :roll: ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Matfur turned as she heard the girl's footsteps, watching the creature's fear. Then, her ears pricked up, and she dropped to all fours, sniffing the air like a feral fox. Her ears lay flat to her copper hair, and she bared her pointed teeth. "Something's out there..." She growled in her low voice. Her tail lashed back and forth. Despite her dislike of these...humans, she, with her heightened sense of smell and hearing, and her sharp vision of a night creature, was valuable to the group.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next