Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:50 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
DM was on fire! wrote:

What's really weird, is Kimura...has a *gulp* wife. o__O

Oh gosh I know, right! Haha. I just recently got the second volume and I couldn't believe he's married. Poor woman, she didn't know what she had coming.
Hopefully this weekend I'll either get the next manga volume or perhaps the anime. (Depending on how much money I'll have by then. Eep!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

AFI_Sorrow wrote:
Hopefully this weekend I'll either get the next manga volume or perhaps the anime. (Depending on how much money I'll have by then. Eep!)

I don't know if I was just lucky or what, but my local Best Buy had Azumanga Daioh dvds for $6-$10 each. Might want to check there if you don't already have a good, cheap source for the anime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

His wife is so nice and pretty, too. Some guys have all the luck. lol :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

MyleneFarmer wrote:
AFI_Sorrow wrote:

I don't know if I was just lucky or what, but my local Best Buy had Azumanga Daioh dvds for $6-$10 each. Might want to check there if you don't already have a good, cheap source for the anime.

Really!? Oh man, I hope it's a nice little sale going on and hopefully it lasts untill Saturday. I'll prepare myself to beg my father to drive me to Best Buy on Saturday.
All I know is I am not shelling out $30 for a DVD! (Which is how much the Azumanga Daioh Volume 1 DVD is at Barnes and Nobles.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

AFI_Sorrow wrote:
MyleneFarmer wrote:

Really!? Oh man, I hope it's a nice little sale going on and hopefully it lasts untill Saturday. I'll prepare myself to beg my father to drive me to Best Buy on Saturday.
All I know is I am not shelling out $30 for a DVD! (Which is how much the Azumanga Daioh Volume 1 DVD is at Barnes and Nobles.)

bestbuy.com has several of the volumes listed for about $10, so it might be something that's going on at all the stores. I purchased mine a few weeks ago. Good luck! ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

AFI_Sorrow wrote:

You should try http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com because it's only like $18 there and the shipping is free. <3 I love that site.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:49 pm 

Azumanga is awesome! My favorite character is Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga. My friends called me Osaka, because Osaka and I resemble alot... I mean alot... xP I love their plotline even though it's always changing. I have a small obsession with Chiyo's Dad. I made a Chiyo's Dad hat!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tina wrote:
Azumanga is awesome! My favorite character is Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga. My friends called me Osaka, because Osaka and I resemble alot... I mean alot... xP I love their plotline even though it's always changing. I have a small obsession with Chiyo's Dad. I made a Chiyo's Dad hat!

A Chiyo's Dad hat! :o This I absolutely must see!
(Oh and I still haven't gotten the DVD yet. Curses! But I've been lending out the manga to a few friends and so far I've gotten them all hooked on it.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:37 am 

AFI_Sorrow wrote:
Tina wrote:

(Oh and I still haven't gotten the DVD yet. Curses! But I've been lending out the manga to a few friends and so far I've gotten them all hooked on it.)

I am going to take a pic of me wearing the hat soon maybe over the summer!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

AFI_Sorrow wrote:
Tina wrote:

There are a lot of small anime shops that have their own hats that they sell. You can usually find them at conventions. I almost bought a Domo-kun hat last weekend. ;P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3