Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sapphire Faerie wrote:
I hope Harry kills Voldemort, but dies in the process.

All right, that can work too. As long as Harry dies somehow. =)

Ali is love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:59 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

...Alex wrote:
AFI_Sorrow wrote:
Ah, I hope Harry dies too. Nothing against him, but I don't want a happily ever after ending. Or maybe Ron or Hermoine will die before Harry defeats Voldemore. Or both of them die! Muwhahaha!

(How do you know how much money 30 galleons is compared to dollars? :P Is there some sort of conversion table on a site I don't know about?)

I, personally, would rather have both Ron and Hermione die than have one of the two- I am an adamant R/Hr shipper, after all.

And as for converters: here you go.

Ron/Hermione. IT'S CALLED FATE PEOPLE.

I will be very, very, VERY annoyed if Ron dies, since I have an inkling he will. He's my favourite character.

I'm not sure if I like Harry with anyone. I do love him though - he's so sad and angsty and lonely.

And Igg, I am a perv. *squeezes yer knee*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ah, the lexicon... handy site.
As for Ron/Hermione, I'm not a huge fan of the shipping, but I think it can't be helped.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I lost all caring of who dies after book 5--That was my favoroite character she killed!!! :x

Ok, so I hope Remus dosen't die---MARAUDERS FOREVER!!!

I am, and forever will be, The Queer Alpaca
they/them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Robin wrote:
I lost all caring of who dies after book 5--That was my favoroite character she killed!!! :x

Ok, so I hope Remus dosen't die---MARAUDERS FOREVER!!!

Er, the Marauders, as a group, don't exist anymore.

Sirius is dead, James is dead, Peter's a Death Eater...

I agree with your sentiment on Remus. I like him, even if I didn't really like Sirius. Personally, though, I just want Remus to kill Peter. It'd be so tragically right. ('Course, I also strongly want Neville to kill Bellatrix, not Harry, and Ron to kill Draco if Draco's going to die by either his or Harry's hand. I just feel that Harry should only kill Voldemort, heh.) :P

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I'm afraid Draco will survive. He's a coward mainly, and cowards usually live. Apart from Peter. Idiot Peter. I'd love to see him in Azkaban, but of course he'd escape, so just kill him and end the whole thing. I've got a bad feeling all the Marauders are gonna die in the end :(

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Remus will probably sacrafice himself, because he's noble like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

On the issue of Ron/Hermione- it seems very likely that they will end up togethor. I'm guessing that won't happen without a Ron/Harry fight and whatnot though.

27 days... I can't wait that long... XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
matterbug wrote:
On the issue of Ron/Hermione- it seems very likely that they will end up togethor. I'm guessing that won't happen without a Ron/Harry fight and whatnot though.

I agree on the Ron/Harry fight- but not for the reasons most of you probably think. I bet that when/if R/Hr happens, Harry's going to be more than a bit irritated that his best friends are dating, as he'll probably think he's a third wheel now. (Then he'll notice Ginny and start dragging her into broom closets and snogging her brains out every five seconds. I hope. :D )

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:03 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
...Alex wrote:
(Then he'll notice Ginny and start dragging her into broom closets and snogging her brains out every five seconds. I hope. :D )

:lol: Heh, I do hope he gets together with Ginny. I used to be rooting for him and Cho to get together, but after the fifth one I was over that.
I wonder if Draco will die in the end? Or perhaps Snape? Or maybe Hagrid? Oh, I love when characters I love die! *ahem* I mean, it sure is sad when characters are killed off...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

http://natalia_perfil.blig.ig.com.br/im ... prince.jpg

If you go to yahoo images and look up cover_halfbloodprince this cover is coming up. Depending on if you look it up on the english or Uk yahoo you will get a different amount of websites but I think it is circulating around a few of portugese websites. I can't read the language but I have been informed that is what the language is. Now I can not tell if this is fan art or not. I am pretty sure it is fan art, but it is really interesting. I mean, most Harry Potter books have some random things on the cover and you can never tell just what is happening unless you read the book. This cover has all of that.

Why is Harry riding a unicorn? Why is Dobby there and why does he have a a shield and a wand. Is that sirius's mirror? Are they riding away from a storm or into one? Anyway, this is probably fan art but it leaves me thinking it could actually be a leaked cover or one that never quite made it. Harry seems a lot lankyer and there are some issues of things being a bit out of porportion. It doesn't really seem like Mary Grandpre's artwork. It seems more like something someone photoshoped, but I like it. I just wish I could read the language so I could figure out what this was for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:01 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

smudgeoffudge wrote:

Huh, well that's pretty odd. Riding a unicorn...I wonder. Do they go to the Forbidden Forrest again? Or is another pet of Hagrid's, this time not so dangerous?
*scratches head*
It might be fanart, but who knows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well I have been told that this is fan art but anyway, I like it. I think the artist is very clever to think of Harry riding a unicorn, and Dobby and the mirror and the storm and all that. It is a neat image that make me wonder...and that is what the cover is supposed to do anyway..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

smudgeoffudge wrote:
Well I have been told that this is fan art but anyway, I like it. I think the artist is very clever to think of Harry riding a unicorn, and Dobby and the mirror and the storm and all that. It is a neat image that make me wonder...and that is what the cover is supposed to do anyway..

Ah, I see.
That's pretty cool for fanart, it looks like a real cover that would be printed. (Not like the US or UK covers, but you know...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I highly doubt a unicorn would let Harry hop on for a ride. They tend to not like boys.

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next