Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yayness, I'm not the only Wolfstar fan here ^_^
though I'm not really a shipper for it, I think that Ron/Hermione is the most likely pairing to happen...

I don't remember where I heard that, but I did hear it somewhere...

I've been in "Sirius Denial" since I read OotP :) I even have a dog tag that reads

my dog tag wrote:
Robin Carlisle
Gryffindor
Marauders Rule
SIRIUS LIVES

that I wear quite often :-P

I am, and forever will be, The Queer Alpaca
they/them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
Tharkun, you've put WAY too much thought into this, you know that? That's nowhere near criticism, though, coming from the girl to took 2 summer classes at a local college to analyze books 1 and 2...

Percy is a complete jerk. If he doesn't come around, and do something AMAZING to help the Order, I'm going to scream, then probably go into Harry Potter world and hit him. Hard.

I was just thinking earlier today that, since I first started reading these when I was 8, (I'm 14) I was hoping SO hard that I'd get a letter from Hogwarts on my 11th birthday. It was the ONLY thing I wanted... I was so sad when I didn't get it!

It has to be Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny. It has to! It works out perfectly in my mind. I just changed my AIM buddy icon, in fact, to an amazing Ron/Hermione icon I found, which has the two of them talking on AIM, and... well, here's a transcript!

(You see Hermione typing)

Ron: er, see u 2morrow
Hermy: yeah, bye
Ron signs off
Hermy: I love you

He signs off the second before she presses enter! I sat watching it, almost crying for about 20 minutes.

What's Wolfstar? I just got into the whole shipping thing last week...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

JellyFish72 wrote:
What's Wolfstar? I just got into the whole shipping thing last week...

Alright, I don't want any shipping wars or moral debates, so if you disagree with Wolfstar (that goes for anyone) just agree to disagree.

Wolfstar is Sirius/Remus

they/them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:15 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I was so proud of myself for figuring out what Wolfstar was XD shoebox anyone?

ehh. I'm debating whether I should do a marathon-read-all-the-books-right-before-the-sixth-comes-out, or just reread the fifth. because I didn't like the fifth very much, so I hardly remember any details - I read it the day it came out, and it irritated me, so I haven't read it since.

marathon or just the fifth?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I say the marathon, so that any possible land mines won't trip you up as much as they would if you had no clue. The second book in particular, whatever the connection may be.

(Ah, yes, that was a theory I missed: I say the HBP was Gryffindor. Or at least someone from that period or before, but as there's a connection to CoS...)

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

As shipping goes, I'm rooting for Heron/Chocolate or the 'JK won't get into it that much' ship.

I'm also a wolfstar supporter, though rather against my will....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Eidolon wrote:
I was so proud of myself for figuring out what Wolfstar was XD shoebox anyone?

ehh. I'm debating whether I should do a marathon-read-all-the-books-right-before-the-sixth-comes-out, or just reread the fifth. because I didn't like the fifth very much, so I hardly remember any details - I read it the day it came out, and it irritated me, so I haven't read it since.

marathon or just the fifth?

Try to read them all, I say. I'd try to do the same, but my copy of GoF fell apart, and I think I lost PS/SS about three years ago, so bleh. I need to get new copies of both books...

And as for the Shoebox... Oh, yes. I love that thing (even if I have to finish reading all of the posts so far), even if I don't like R/S at all. (I don't see any real evidence, book-wise, of it, to be honest. To me, they're more like brothers. (And to the HP fandom: stop saying Remus and Sirius are best friends! They weren't, they aren't! They were really good friends, yes, but not best friends. James was Sirius' best friend.))

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:27 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Amethyst wrote:
As shipping goes, I'm rooting for Heron/Chocolate or the 'JK won't get into it that much' ship.

Heron/Chocolate?

I've been thinking about Ron/Draco lately... Me and my foul little mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Er, yeah, my first thought was "Pince/Lupin? McGonagall/Lupin?" Guess that fanon chocolate thing has gotten to my head. But I'm guessing Heron is Ron and Hermione's names blended together, and I've heard SQers campaigning to have the Harry/Ginny motto changed to "Better Than Chocolate." So it's basically the SQ Standard: One Big Happy Weasley Family condensed.

I think.

(OBHWF also has Bill ending up with Fleur, Percy ending up with Penelope, Fred ending up with Angelina, and Charlie and George ending up with somebody, anyway.)

-- Eowyn of the Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Josephine wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

Heron/Chocolate?

I've been thinking about Ron/Draco lately... Me and my foul little mind.

Heron = Ron/Hermione
Chocolate = Harry/Ginny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ahh... Thanks.

How long is it to go now before we get the new book? *will go on MuggleNet later*

I want more Neville character development. That scene in St Mungo's with his poor mum and the sweet wrapper was one of the saddest in the series yet, and I'm addicted to sad Harry Potter moments. Thank God for fanfiction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yes, that's the thing about shoebox, you don't have to like Wolfstar to appriciate it. I <3<3<3 the halloween 'episodes'...they're priceless.

The thing about Wolfstar though is that there IS no way to prove or disprove it...which is why I like it :)

Neville-character-devlopment would be nice....

Just over 17 days and counting!

Ah the wonders of Fanfiction...even if Sirius is never heard from in any way, shape, or form again (god forbid), there is always a plethora of fanfics to read about him coming back ^_^

they/them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Robin wrote:
Ah the wonders of Fanfiction...even if Sirius is never heard from in any way, shape, or form again (god forbid), there is always a plethora of fanfics to read about him coming back ^_^

Oh, I'm definitely hoping for some sort of Pensieve scene, or something like that. If you mean "never heard from" in the Barty Crouch, Jr. sense of being deliberately ignored, I will riot. And fan fiction will strike me as a better option than canon. But come on.

Could you link me to a high-quality denialist fic, though? I haven't found any, and I would like to.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm also looking for good Harry Potter fic, since it can take quite a while to sift through all the "OMG!!!1 DRACO AND GINNY KISS!!!!1" etc fic on fanfiction.net... Nothing against the pairing, it's just that I'd rather read GOOD fic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tharkun wrote:
(Ah, yes, that was a theory I missed: I say the HBP was Gryffindor. Or at least someone from that period or before, but as there's a connection to CoS...)

Makes sense, but if it follows CoS, maybe it's the heir of Gryffindor instead of Gryffindor himself.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next