Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:09 am 

Name: Garick
Personality: shy yet very friendly
Looks: He was cursed with odd looks at a young age. his hair is orignally white, yet he dyed it black, his roots still show his origin of white hair. his eyes are of nice dark green, it looks as it if swirls. he wears a shirt with a cartoon-like skull on it. the arms are black aswell as the skull, the rest of the shirt is white. he wears black parachute pants that hug past his knees. his shoes are white with black laces. he looks like a black and white cartoon with green eyes. he wears a black-tinted necklace with an emerald pendant.

Keyblade: Sorrow's Past Blade
Description: a black keyblade with white swirls around it. when held by the right owner the swirls activate and swirl around the blade. the end of it has a clock, with the arrows being the sharp part. the center where the hilt and the blade meet has the skull on his shirt
Keychain: a clock with a skull as the center
Power: can turn back time(not too far) which may prevent a mistake like death

Garick awoke, his mind was filled with fear. he groped around the room trying to find his flashlight. The room shook again. it was a previous shake that made him wake up. He found the flashlight and turned it on. a shadowy figure was at the door, but instantly the light was turned off. his floor felt as if it was melting. and it was. melting into darkness. before he was entirely engulfed he grasped at his desk, but instead he grabbed the keychain his estranged father had gotten at him when he went to tahiti.

he lay in a room. silence. he got up and walked around, it seemed there was no exit. all of sudden a keyblade appeared in front of him. he touched it and the keychain in his hand instantly attatched. the blade changed. garick grabbed the handle it was light, but he knew it could do damage. as he gave it a swung a gust of wind blew in his face, and he was sent back to his room.

this time when he turned the flashlight he struck the shadowy figure. it was a heartless. the heartless disappeared and more came. as he fought through them he went to the front of his house. a note blew into his face.

"Help us young one! Quickly! Swing your weapon!"

he did as the note said. and swung it. another gust blew in his face and he landed into a room. He stood and saw a man with a giant hat.

"Well hello, i've been waiting for you. we must fight! oh yes fight, that sounds like sight, and cant you see that i want some tea. OH how so much fun this is to rhyme! HAHAHA" the odd man said. "oh do you like this hat? i got it at abercrombie and stitch. its quite good quality. want to know my favorite nuber? its ten - sixths. yes ten-sixths. you say impossible? i say perfect!" he handed him a pieces of paper, with the number 10/6 on it. it then turned into a tea-cup. "Oh you like tea? then heres some" he poured the tea into his cup but it disappeared and went into the mans cup.

"Uhh, whats happening and who are you?" Garick said

"Whats happening is that you cant have MY tea, and YOU are Garick. but I'm The Mad Hatter. seriously, you shouldnt always want to talk about yourself. its quite quite rude." as he said this a meerkat and a hog came out of his extremely large hat.

"Aah would you shaddup!?! Ok kid, we need you to fight these "heartless" things. we'll help if you need to. Oh yeah, I'm Timon that over there is Pumba" When he introduced the hog he turned and snorted

"Yeah kid, we need your help!" Pumba said

"Uhh ok..."

"You think I'm odd? you just spoke to a weasel and a pig!" As he said that he drank more tea.

"I'm a MEER KAT!! And he's a WART HOG!!!"

"What's that a dear cat and smart log? OOOH that reminds me of a joke! There was once a king with three cats, with their tails kept on returning and returning... oh wait.. i messed up, let me start again. there was once a king with three cats, with their tails kept on returning and returning... oh wait.. i messed up, let me start again...." He repeated this on and on... Garick grabbed the hatter and the two animals and walked outside the room.

he left the room and was in a rustic town. he turned and saw a sign saying Traverse Town

((thats fine right?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:57 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
((sorry i took so long to reply, my schools almost out and there are finals ^_^ but im gonna be more active now! the keychain is what makes the keyblade the unique one like if you put a different keychain on it, the key changes and so do its powers))

Kiruki stared at chip and dale as they went over to a wall and knocked on it twice. "We will be your flight attendants please leave a message after the beep!" they said in their squirrel chatter, their thoughts incoherent because they were just summoned. "Behold now for the gummi ship!" they squealed as the wall sunk into the floor revealing a purpulish space with many vortexes and asteroids. Right in the middle of the new doorway was a gummi ship. "Please board the ship! im sorry but we ran out of all the little packages of peanuts so i hope you ate this morning!" they said hopping on the ship. "This is strange..." Kiruki said as he got in the ship. "To Traverse Town!" ship screamed at the controle pnnel. "Warp speed straight ahead!" all of a sudden a wormhole opened in front of them, pulling them in.
Kiruki did not know wether to be scared or sick, racing through the roller coaster like tunnel, thinking it would never end. All of a sudden the ship jerked to a stop in front of a funny looking place. The ship landed and Kiruki got out, looking back to see if chip and dale were still there. "Summon us if you ever need help or flight assistance!" they yelled and flashed into beams of light that rushed into the heartworld blade. He walked into the town looking around for a hint of what to do.
"Why hello" a voice called from behind him. He turned around quickly to see a man with baggy pants, an open purple shirt and curly-shaggy black hair. "My name is Aladdin! i noticed you had a keyblade and i wondered if i could come along with you! you see im looking for someone thats tall, vapory, doesnt have legs, is blue, and loves to kjoke around. His name is Genie, you avent seen him anywhere have you?" "No, im new here, i dont really know whats going on yet..." Kiruki said, cratching the back of his head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:55 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Can i join? If so...

Profile:

Name: Syaru
Personality: Outgoing
Looks: Black hair, tall, White shirt with black jeans, has one earing and Black sneakers

Keyblade: LionHeart 2
Description: Identicle To the Lionheart
Power: Dramaticlly Upgrades HP and strength

--------------------------
Syaru, at the exit of the secound district was about to enter the hotel at that moment two little heartless came from his shadow, obviously, they were shadows...
"geez at wish i can get privacy around here. DIE!" said Syaru, so he took his keyblade and started whacking at the not-so hidious heartless.

After the battle he realised, that he wasnt tired, so he left to enter, the first district.

(whoa, thats the longest thing i ever wrote in a RP)

Quick! Hide your waffles! The true canadian is back with a new attidude~ Now if you excuse me, there's fudgesicles in my fridge!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I'm pulling myself out of this RP due to the fact I'm leaving for Europe this Monday. Sorry about the inconvenience))

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:45 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
((sure you can join ^_^ sorry to hear you have to pull out ammer, but have a good time on your trip!))

Kiruki walked into the hotel to see if he could find other people who knew what they were doing more than he did. "I dont see anyone, do you?" he asked Aladin. "No, not really, i did see someone with a keyblade a while ago going into the second district..." "Well why didnt you tell me earlier?" "You didnt ask..." "Well lets go!" He ran from the hotel to the second district, hoping to catch the person with the keyblade. As soon as he walked in heartless appeared all around him. "Whoa! where did they come from?" he asked himself. "Guess ill have to fight them off then!" he said, holding up his keyblade. "Thundaga!" he screamed, lightning crashing down around him, nearly blinding him. When the light cleared the heartless were gone and a bunch of spheres were floating around him. He looked in him pocket and saw a lot of munny's. "Hmm, i should check the shops now that i have enough munny to buy something!" he said, heading back to the first district, completely forgetting about finding the other keyblades.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:05 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[I haven't been able to get online much at all recently, and when I do, my computer kicks me off 75% of the time, so I'm gonna pull myself out of this RP...]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

//I'd like to join, if I can?//

Name: Josh
-Description: Short dark borwn hair that's been messily spiked in front, saphire blue eyes, and a small jagged scar on the back of his neck coming from his hair. He normally wears a dark blue unbuttoned vest, with a white short sleeve shirt, tan coloured pants, black shoes, and a golden sun necklace.
-Personality: Known to be quiet and shy, although over the years since his family's death he's become more assertive.

Keyblade: Ethereal Crystalline Light
-Description: Light blue, jagged like quartz, see-through, although the handle is not. At night the tips emit a gentle light.
Keycahin: A Silver chain with a star-shaped diamond on the end.

Power: He has the power to summon many diffrent creatures from a variety of places. Also, when in the heat of battle, he is known to have the ability to summon the spirits of his past to lend a hand.

//I hope I types that right.. o_o;//
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh knelt down on the lush green grass next to a small pond that shimmered as the bright sun shined down upon the world. The world was quiet, with the exception of a few singing birds. Josh stood up and sighed as he turned to the large castle behind him, it had a large gaping hole on the right side that was still black around the edges from fire, "So, today I have to go to the Shrine to get some limestone to line the pond I guess.." he said to himself as he walked around to the fron of the castle. A faint noise came from behind his as a soft voice whispered to him from the pond, "Go..live on..save..breathe.." and with that a stream of light swirled around Josh's body, gathering at his right hand. The light took form and became the Ethereal Crystalline Light Blade, "What on earth??" he asked himself as the main door to the castle opened, and a surge of white light sungulfed his body.

All he felt after that was what felt like wind. Everythign was black, darkness covered everything as he soared through an escapless abyss. But as he opened his eyes the darkness washed away, and he found himself on teh ground in Traverse Town, the ECL Blade still in his hand. He slowly stood to his feet, rubbing his head as he did. He glanced around at the buildings and the people he had never seen before, "W-where am I?" he asked himself outloud.

//Bah I stink at this..lol//

"How are you?"
The letter from her stopped suddenly..

Last edited by +Phantom- on Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Sorry I have to drop out of this.... Someone else can take the Gullwings and the two Disney girls if they want....))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:27 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I'd like to join if you don't mind...

Name: Kai L.

Desription:18, Blue eyes, Black spikey hair, red bandana, brown shirt, black short-sleaved hoody(alway open), Khacki cargo jeans, light tan.

Personality: Not a very happy guy,reason: he watched his parents get taken by the heartless at age 4. Loner, realies solely on himself, but will go out of his way to help one in need. Don't make him mad, no mater what, or who you are, reason: You'll find out when you make him made.

Keyblade: Darkened Blaze
Description: Same as the original(sora's not mickey's), but the little part above the handle is orange, not blue.

Sorry, I'll have to get off now, so i can't start, maybe tomorrow, IF my parents let me, restictions suck, ne?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:10 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((just so ppl know, im still here, but i dont know what to do until somebody responds to me so can we please not let this die ^_^))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:44 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Josh watched as Kiruki entered the district with Aladin, and then he noticed what he was holding. He shyly walked over to him and waved a little, "Uh, excuse me..I notice you had one of these.." he said holding up the ECL Blade, "..and I was wondering if you knew what it was? Also, where am I? I was at my home, and the next thing I knew I was here.." his voice trailed off as he looked up at the glowing moon.

"How are you?"
The letter from her stopped suddenly..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:33 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Aladdin stepped forward. "I think i can answer some of your questions. You are in Traverse Town, a town with people from all of the worlds. What you have there is a keyblade, it is used to fight the bad forces of the heartless. You were brought here because you are one of the few people that have a keyblade, such as Kiruki here. There are many enemys you have because of it, but there are also many allies. You wont be able to tell the difference between them, so be careful! now, we have to find the other keyblades in this town!" Aladdin pulled out a small chest with a lock on it. "Kiruki, open this, its a special metal that attracts all the Keyblades in a few mile radius." Kiruki tapped the chest and it opened, shining a light that seemedto pull him closer. "The other blades will be here soon"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:01 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

The dark creatures were everywhere, and screams where aplently. Kai ran down main street, knowing they would follow. He summoned his weapon in his right hand, but never ceased his movements.he rounded the corner, seeing the devistating wreakage of his his subdivision, the drop off point for this world. He looked around whilst running, seeing houses burning, and bodyparts littered the ground.

~Stupid heartless scum...more like brainless and not heartless...~

He was headed to the rest point, located in the forest, when he felt the tug of another. ~Where are you...~ He concentrated, remembering his locator spell, and finding what he was looking for. ~Agribah? great...~

He brought his Keyblade forward and held it in a vertical position.
"Dance around me, Towers of Heaven!"

He dissapeared from his position, confusing the shadows that were following.

In the forest, he appeared in a shimmer of gold, and ran into the green circle on the ground. "To Agribah!"

...and he was gone from this world.

Fighting the darkness,
One flashlight at a time!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2