Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The Square-Enix Review
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:30 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Howdy, again everybody. Hope you people had a wonderful holiday.

Since many of here love this company, let's review where they are with what. Because many of you are impatient...like me.

FF-XII: End of 2006 (?) Demo with Dragon Warrior VIII
KH2: Out in Japan 12/05. U.S release: March-ish...hopefully
FFVII: AC: Out in Japan. U.S release: Delayed from Winter to Summer 2006 (crud...)

That's all. Feel free to share your thoughts.

Himura the Battousai

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:25 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Whats FFVII: AC? A remake of the game or the movie..

The movie came out a while ago...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:42 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Only the Japanese version of AC has been released so far, the American release was supposed to be this month, but it's been pushed back to the end of March. Only the Japanese and Fan-Subbed videos (which is going around the internet) are out for watching (though there's a spoof version as well, which is hilarious (and also obviously fan-made). xD) Unfortunately, though, I think it was greatly overhyped (maybe i'm the only one that thinks that...). :\

Final Fantasy XII is supposedly (though it's hasn't been official, I think) being released in August, or at least this summer. I want to play the demo, but I don't have $50 to shell out to buy Dragon Warrior, which I haven't been convinced of playing yet. :\ I've heard there are still some problems that need to be corrected, but I still want to play it so badly. >_<

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Can't wait for FF XII (which is coming out in March in Japan I believe)...

and KH2...

and I'm counting down the days until FF VII: AC comes out in English (was supposed to be Dec 7th here, then it got delayed until the 10th May)

But I'd rather have to wait for awesome games (and count down the days until they come out) then suffer through not-so-awesome ones. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I played the demo of FFXII, and it's terrible. The battles are boring and is really not put together. It needs a lot of work, I wouldn't buy it if they don't fix it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:55 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
mogster500 wrote:
I played the demo of FFXII, and it's terrible. The battles are boring and is really not put together. It needs a lot of work, I wouldn't buy it if they don't fix it up.

They've got half a year to fix it up (well it's not even really nearly done yet), I'm sure there's a lot more to it than the demo. ;)

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:20 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kugetsu wrote:
mogster500 wrote:

They've got half a year to fix it up (well it's not even really nearly done yet), I'm sure there's a lot more to it than the demo. ;)

Yep, we need to see how upgrades go. Besides, I think things are going to get a lot crazier.

Uhh...ummm....Ria? Is that Kairi in your set?

About that AC (Advent Children, for those who have never heard of acronyms), I would hope that SE (...) would make their own spoof. Just imagine... ;)

Himura the Battousai

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kevco wrote:

It is; KH2 Kairi.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:22 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

well i can review this MMORPG

FFXI Online: Rise of the Zilart & Chains of Promathia:
This game is great for me. i thought i would get the hang of it, but now i do. i started as WHite Mage (don't know the level) w/ no subjob and then i started to become a better SuMmoNer. when i was level 51 WHM and then quited that job temp for teleports to make money and now SMN is my highest job now. i have full AFs, but i'm not wearing those evoker's bracers which is bad for avatars cuz it converts the avatar damage to MP so i thought carbuncle's mitts would better for me and yeah i soloed the uggalepih offering and then when i got killed, i reraised and made a run for it and then casted warp to get back to my home point. i've became a better melee summoner to skill up my staff. the bad part of this game is the economy change. some people keep changing the price of the items on the auction house and some item prices get weird like raising or lowering.

AIM s/n: KirbyCalumon (contact me anytime you want if you get bored)
FFXI Server: Asura
FFXI Character: Chiririn (see name. type /sea all Chiririn. send a /tell if you wanna talk)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kevco wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:
mogster500 wrote:

Yep, we need to see how upgrades go. Besides, I think things are going to get a lot crazier.

About that AC (Advent Children, for those who have never heard of acronyms), I would hope that SE (...) would make their own spoof. Just imagine... ;)

Yep thats Kairi in ria's sig. In the new trailer it shows shows the old kairi becoming the new one. If you haven't watched it go check out the KH thread its really good.

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yep... they're right... 'tis Kairi, my old set had Kairi and Namine... I love that intro (I've watched it about a billion times) and I love Kairi's new look!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

If my internet connection was faster, I'd watch the trailers...Alas, it isn't.

I love all of the characters new looks. Really shows that they've changed, matured, and the like. They're also a tad less, well, cartoony than they were in the first game.

Gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I think all the delays are really going to be worth it. From the trailers I've seen of Final Fantasy XII and playing through the demo, I think it is going to be amazing. I haven't looked this forward to a Final Fantasy game in a long time; I hope it doesn't end up disappointing me like a few others have. I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts II more, but it'll be here in no time now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

At least March 30th is the official date.

BTW, Howdy Rikku!

Himura the Battousai

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Dirge of Cerberus (takes place after Advent Children) is also supposed to be out here in the U.S. by the end of this year. It just was released recently in Japan, though I don't know the exact date.

March 30th can't come soon enough!

Gone.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next