Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:13 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kara saw some more wolfs coming. She gave out a howl saying that anyone could join her. She hapially went on eating.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Snowy had finally taken down her caribou when she heard & smelled other wolves coming. She hoped these were the ones everyone was calling too & not some intruders.
HBBEdit: Please remember to write 3 sentences of roleplay/3 words of OOC.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merlin also joined dinner. She was eating fastly, sometimes growling to Snowy, but there was enough for both of them.

When she was almost done, the wind turned. A scent drifted in her nose. She raised her head and looked in the opposite direction.

The human. He was standing on the hill, 500 metres from them. His sledge moved slowly. But he was looking at the wolves.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

*Umm...Snowy wasn't after the caribou you were after, kuroro.*

Snowy didn't growl back & went back to get her own kill and eat it. She didn't smell the human like the one wolf did, but she did sense the other wolves coming about. She dug into her kill tasting the blood and breaking its bone, her white teeth were stained with blood, but that didn't matter b/c she was so hungry. She wished her pack was here, but they weren't & now she had new friends here to join her on their first kill together.

I love my Sophie!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:21 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kara ate untill she was full. Soon after she finished, the sent of human filled the air. She looked up, and saw one. It was a good thing she wasn't hungery any more. "human!" she barked frantically, trying to warn the other wolfs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raspy was in viewing range of the other wolves with their fallen caribous when she heard the bark. Ears perking instantly, she drew her head to the even farther away hill, where a blurry figure stood. She was too far away to see it well, but she knew right away what it was by the other wolves' barks. Raspy took her muzzle to the air into a howl.

Be quick and run towards me, away from the human!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:40 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Snowy stopped from eating & listened to the howl that she heard. She knew right away that it was the same human that they had seen & encountered earlier. She got up slowly and looked around to see if the other wolves heard the bark & the short howl. It seemed to her that they did & she backed up slowly and was low to the ground and crawled to where that one wolf was in the bushes.

I love my Sophie!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alu had just arrived when the shout(?) about the human went up. Yet these wolves seemed trustworthy, and from the almost panic she saw they did not know he would come.

She followed the other wolves.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:45 pm 

A snarl emitted from Mpinzani's maw. Lips raised as her appendages became tense. She let out one of few words she knew; "Mine." Fur 'pon the back of appendage holding her head raised as caudal prickled as well. Auds pulled back against her neck and plaque-covered ivory daggers exposed. Blackened gums held them clenched in place. Again, she spoke, "Go. Leave."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kara took one last bite of her caribou, then ran tward the bushes. She followed Snowy. Her strength had returned, and she felt refreshed. She looked at the human from the safty in the bushes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:15 pm 

Hair bristled 'pon Mpinzani's backridge. She scoffed; man had come again. Lips raised once more, she slunk in the direction of the wolf following the ivory canine. Cocked aud revealing misdemeanor, she barked with rage. The echoes of her fury resounded throughout the valley. Feeling the snow 'neath her paws, she exhaled. The fog of her breath whisped away with the chilling breeze. "Why.." she spoke, thinking the rest. Knowing not of man-words, she lay down on the crystalline ground, caudal motionless.

'Ello! I'm Bug, and well...Um...-snatches your peanutbutter- MINE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raspy's ears flattened against her skull as other wolves gathered by her. She watched the human with her orbs trained specifically to his hands. She knew that those were what grabbed the gun- but this hunter didn't seem to have a gun. What was going on?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:59 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merlin finally left the body of the caribou to follow Raspy. She shook her body a few times, her fure looking quite ruffled now. She exposed her teeth when passing Mpinzani.

'On your place you!'

Merlin raised her tail. Surely she was bigger now.

The human retrieved a pencil, put down some notes and then urged his sledge dogs on. He had the information he was looking for. Soon he would be back.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raspy watched from the bushes as the human went away. She lifted her head and raised her ears in the direction the human had been in. "Well that was... unusual." Raspy barked quietly. "Maybe a trap?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Snowy looked out from their hiding spot & was shocked to see that the human was moving on & didn't chase after them like others of his kind. "That was most strange." she said to her new-found-friends. She tried to remember if her masters, at one point, had told her about humans like this, but she didn't recall anything but the running from the bullets. This was a mighty strange tale indeed, one she hoped to tell her pack when she got back with them.

I love my Sophie!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next