Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

When Aaron looked into the mail box, all he saw was a single letter. Where is all the other mail....oh well..whatever he thought. He took it out, and opened it. It seemed a little strange at first, but then he though he has heard of this place before.

He quickly ran inside and packed his things. He didnt take much, or have much. When he got to the place, there was a big iron gate. It swong open and a person was welcoming him in. He got a feeling that he wasnt alone here.

((ahh. sorry for my crappy post, i just woke up >.<))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tirea thanked the driver as she got out of the car. She shrugged as she got no response. She went to the gate and it opened automatically. Some kind of motion sensor, she presumed. She started walking down the long drive, and in the distance she saw the Manor. As she neared, she saw she wasn't the only person.

I should have expected that. She thought to herself. It looked as if they were waiting for someone to answer the door, so when she arrived with them, she looked at the lawn.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The blonde haired girl seemed tense, and Zega wondered why,"Whats wrong? Isn't this going to be fun? Like an adventure I suppose... Anyway, My name is Zega. What's yours?" Zega was perky and very excited. She didn't know what was in store for her, but she couldn't wait.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Aaron reached the door. There was a small group of people there. They looked around his age. He stood away from everyone. So, others got the letter too. I wonder what this is for. He thought. He never knew his parents, so he had no idea what any of this was about. Maybe if he had known them, he would inderstand this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alex put on a weak smile.

"Alexandra is my name", she replied, "But you can call me Alex. I'm a bit freaked out by all this... I mean, I have no clue how I'm going to join my noble blood or whatever the letter said. But, I do love mysteries, and this is my opportunity to be in a real life one. The one thing I'm worried about is the history of this Manor- legend tells it that the people of the Manor held rituals about a century ago... the ceremonies involved killing people around our age."

Alex turned around and saw a dark haired boy, who looked a bit older than her walking towards them.

"Hello! And welcome to the Manor!" she yelled out to him.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:22 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

As the guests arrived the manor seemed to light up from within. Funny thing was, no one was said to live there anymore, must have been a old ancestor rolling around in a wheelchair turning on lights and such.

(could I have everyone gathered on the porch? Then I can start with the manor creepiness ^^)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Zega smiled at Alex and walked over to the porch with all the others. There were quite a bit of people. Zega smiled at all of them. One girl caught her eye. She was wearing an old fashioned dress. She seemed to be rubbing a dragon shaped stone. Zega looked down at her glass dragon necklace, it was now swirling blue and green.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Am I supposed to have a dragon item? Because most of the active people in RP have them.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

More and more people arrived. Exactly how many were invited? Ardys thought, dissapointed. She had figured there would be others besides herself, but she hadn't expected there to be this many. She frowned slightly. It would be difficult to have a relaxing vacation with this many people around. Hopefully they would each get their own rooms, so Ardys would be able to seclude herself whenever she felt the need to.

A number of the girls were chatting away excitedly. "I'm a bit freaked out by this." She heard one girl say to another as they walked up the drive. "I mean, I have no clue how I'm going to join my noble blood or whatever the letter said." The girl went on to say how she was frightened of some legend talking about sacrificial rituals. Ardys turned around and rolled her eyes.

"You actually believe that kind of stuff?" Ardys said, raising an eyebrow at the blonde haired girl who had spoken. "Those are just foolish myths. I seriously doubt that this house has any spiritual or ritualistic backgrounds at all. If it does, then I'm going to be very surprised."

Ardys didn't turn back around, but continued to stare at the girl. If all of the other guests were this superstitious, then it was going to be a very long stay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(If you are talking about my character, she doesn't wear dresses.)

Tirea looked up at the person who had just spoken. "I wouldn't speak like that, if I were you. I know for a fact, there is magic, so that means there is an equal possibility there are ghosts. Or rituals. Demons, Dragons, Elves..."

She smiled. "I have seen things you never will."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

(
Dawn2 wrote:
((Am I supposed to have a dragon item? Because most of the active people in RP have them.

I don't think so. My character doesn't have one. Oh, and AQ (Can I call you that? :D) are our characters supposed to have, like, special powers or something? I know at least one person here has them, and... Well, I'm confused.)

Ardys turned to look at the the girl as she spoke. Demons? Dragons? Elves? She snorted. As if.

"I hope you don't expect me to believe that." Ardys retorted. "But I have little doubt that you have seen things that I never will." She said with a smirk, turning back to gaze pointedly at the blonde girl. "Including the inside of an insane asylum." She muttered under her breath.

These people were crazy if they thought they were going to make Ardys believe in the possible existance of something as foolish as "ghosts." There was no such thing as a semi-transparent apparition often related to the spirit of deceased human being. But she wouldn't tell that to the others. They wouldn't agree with her, even if they knew what all of that meant.

(Bwah ha ha. Yay for evil, stuck-up, too-intelligent-for-their-own-good characters. *Bounces*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Jadzia walked towards the porch with her head down, trying to avoid embarrassment. "Jadzia, you have done enough embarrassing things. You shouldn't have came here you idiot." she said angrily to herself. In the mean time, Cascata was already at the porch and as soon as she saw Jadzia, she ran towards her and climbed up to her shoulder. She already sensed something.

Something caught Jadzia's eye-a dragon stone on one of the girl's neck. Jadzia gazed at it and something rang a bell. I think I've read about this somewhere... Just then, her ring rotated so the red ruby was on top, glowing. Jadzia looked at it and her expression changed; her face became paler than before and her hair became more silvery white.

With Cascata still on her shoulder purring, she stood next to the girl with short platinum blond hair with the dragon stone. Without realising it, Cascata leaped from Jadzia's shoulder to the girl's shoulder and gently prodded the stone with her paws.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Zega watched in horror as the girl's cat leaped at my glass dragon. She grabbed it just before the cat's paws could touch it. The swirls in the glass imedditly turned red and black. Zega glared at the cat and at the girl. I wonder if she meant to have her cat do that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Jadzia heard something and turned. "Cascata!" She grabbed her cat and scolded her, "If you won't behave yourself, I'll...I'll..." searching for the right punishment she continued, "I'll boil you and eat you up! No wait, that doesn't work...I'll stuff you in my bag!" Cascata purred softly put on a very sorry face. She rubbed Jadzia's chin.

Jadzia apologized to Zega; she stammered, "I'm sorry...Cascata is just curious about the dragon stone you're wearing...I'm really sorry...I won't bother you..." Jadzia walked to the furthest corner of the crowed and stayed away from the group. As she walked, a pang of pain hit her head and she began to see swirly images. She walked to a large pillar and leaned against it. Cascata leaped from Jadzia's shoulder to the ground. She ran about in the crowd. "Cascata! Stay! don't touble others..."

Jadzia followed Cascata through the crowd and failed to catch Cascata back.

((Edited, I hated my post =P and still do XD))

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Last edited by _jaye_ on Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Tirea sighed, rolling her eyes. Then she heard a comment about Dragon stone. She turned around, looking for who the speaker was talking about.
She slipped her hand into her pocket, and pulled out her own. Though the colors pretty much stayed the same, she still cherished it.

Would the Dragon Stone of the other be like it? Even vaguely?

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next