Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:58 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I've always been Christopher. Except for a brief phase when I went through some titles...

Chris the Magnificent
Chris the Impossible
Chris the Improbable
Chris the Incoceivable
Chris the Unpossible

Etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:02 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

What about the Mario stuff? Weren't you in that? (I was Princess Peach. :D ...I miss Cheese. :()

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:13 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Not counting the CCC stuff. I was very temporarily Luigi among some other odd things:

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:56 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Xil wrote:
*opens the FTP*

Give me five minutes.

Five minutes?!

I've got the "wipe forums" link bookmarked! :)

Will you stop with the honour stuff?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I remember our Mythology book! That was awesome!

I was

In the PPT Mythology Book, Lillie wrote:
Neopet Online - Bringer of Bacon
Ooo, don't you just want a good, thick slice of sizzling fat bacon? Mmm...

The PPT Mythology Book

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

When the reset first happened, I remember that I absolutely hated the new version. All the little quirks that I liked, like the old stars, the ranks, and the PPT Mafia, were gone. I like it now, but sometimes I feel nostalgic and visit the Internet Archive.

As for the Time Warp, that was fun. (although the admins may not have though so!) :P

"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I joined in 2005 so I didn't get to experience all these lovely activities but it sure sounded fun.. :D

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:55 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Oh, yes. The mythology book! :o

I didn't get saved in it on THAT post, but I was Goddess of Pickled Sausages.
...yes, Goddess of Pickled Sausages. :roll: But, I do have a copy of it in my GreatestJournal. :P

Quote:
DM: Goddess of Pickled Sausages, she can eat the spiciest pickled delicacy (sausage), and not drink anything at all. Her skill at eating is to be wowed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:05 am 

I remember a bunch of stuff:

-The Time Warp: That was EARLY in my days at PPT. I still remember the date. I think it was July 16th? I remember losing 80 posts, and then V3n0m0us restored them. Yeah, I remember V3n0m0us too.

-The PPT Mafia: was a scammer-fighting organization for people who had 1000+ posts. Fidds was the leader, and we got a usergroup and sleek black stars.

-PPT Gods: Another insane usergroup, we didn't really do much. However, there was the ASP craze, where we all changed our sets to the same thing and confused everybody.

-Bob: He was another admin here a long time ago, although he left (I think because he had a baby). His wife was an admin too. They were teh coolzah.

-PPT Swimming Pool: Back when people went to the RP boards, there was this one thread called the PPT Swimming Pool. It was a little relaxed, but eventually turned into Neoboard-level "questionable behavior." The reason I remember it so well was because the moderator who closed it (I think it was Fidds, but it might have been Lillie) compared it to the Holiday Inn, which I thought was hilarious and I actually rolled on the floor laughing. Mind you, I was 14 at the time.

-The PPTBies: An annual award extravaganza where some users won prizes for being cool. There were categories for Best Moderator and things like that. That was a fun and interesting experience.

-ChromeFox: She was one of the Super Mods, and I haven't seen hide nor hair of her since I came back. What happened to her? Anyway, I think she was the only person to have over 10000 posts. She also had great stories on the main site about the early days of Neopets, which I believe are still viewable.

Well, those are some of my memories from the old PPT. They probably aren't the least bit accurate, because I normally have a terrible memory, but there you go.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Last edited by theonlysaneone on Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

theonlysaneone wrote:
-The PPT Mafia: was a scammer-fighting organization for people who had 1000+ posts. Fidds was the leader, and we got a usergroup and sleek black stars.

I remember that. I had over a thousand scammers, and got some sort of custom title for it, but I've sadly forgotten what it was... good times, good times.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:11 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I remember you were a Mafia Capo, and you were the second PPTer to have it. I don't remember past that, though. XD

It took me forever to get my black stars. And then I lost them. Sigh.

Quote:
-Bob: He was another admin here a long time ago, although he left (I think because he had a baby). His wife was an admin too. They were teh coolzah.

I've spoken with him off PPT. He remembered me. ^_^ He was staff on NeoLodge for a while, but then he dissapeared. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Wow...the memories. I didn't realize it had been quite that long since the reset.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:07 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I remember the reset. I joined about 2 or so years before it, but I didn't become that active until a few months before the reset (I originally joined because of the first Gamefaqs Summer Contest, and after that was over, I was gone for a while). I didn't effect me too much, but it was annoying for a bit. D: I remember some of the happenings with the sets being the same, the PPT Mafia, and the PPT Gods, but I was never a part of them. Also remember a few mods like were mentioned that seem to have fallen off the face of the earth. =P

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:45 am 

Kugetsu wrote:
I remember the reset. I joined about 2 or so years before it, but I didn't become that active until a few months before the reset (I originally joined because of the first Gamefaqs Summer Contest, and after that was over, I was gone for a while). I didn't effect me too much, but it was annoying for a bit. D: I remember some of the happenings with the sets being the same, the PPT Mafia, and the PPT Gods, but I was never a part of them. Also remember a few mods like were mentioned that seem to have fallen off the face of the earth. =P

Yeah, I have no idea what happened to them. I think V3n0m0us quit (and was he the user V_Team? He was RICH, like HRobi rich). There was also ChromeFox, who seems to have just disappeared. Even nowadays, there are a lot of mods listed that I've never seen.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:41 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
theonlysaneone wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:

Yeah, I have no idea what happened to them. I think V3n0m0us quit (and was he the user V_Team? He was RICH, like HRobi rich). There was also ChromeFox, who seems to have just disappeared. Even nowadays, there are a lot of mods listed that I've never seen.

It also seems a lot of people have disappeared since we also have don't have many Registered posters online at a time as we used to. We seem to to get under 10 Registered posters online at a time these days.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next