Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:52 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh raised her eyebrows now and placed her hands on her hips again. "Hey, now. He asked you to move and you didn't," she said to Martio. She then sat down on the floor, pressing her back against one of the walls and closed her hand over the ball of flame, causing it to vanish. She made a triangle out of her thumbs and index fingers of both hands and blew in it. The flame re-appeared right in the middle of the triangle and she stared at it for a moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Martio looked over at the other two. A smirk crossed his face. He shrugged and walked away, down to the other end of the cavern and into a small alcove. He stepped out of sight and into the shadows. He switched into invisibility and floated upward. He floated back over in front of Shiloh and froze her flame. He backed up and rose until he floated just under the ceiling.

Ekkid sighed and sat across from Shiloh. He kept his hands pressed against the dirt and created tables and chairs and other furniture in different parts of the cavern.

"How long do you want to stay down here, Shy?" He asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh had made a face when her flame froze and palced her thumb and index finger of her right hand on it, watching as it slowly melted. "I dunno. Until I get too tired to stay awake or something?" She smiled a bit and leaned back, blowing at a strand of hair that fell right over her left eye. Then, she found the end of her long braid and slipped the hairtie off, running her fingers through it and shaking her head so that each strand was a bit wavy, falling just a little past the end of the middle of her back. "I shoulda brought my guitar, huh?" she asked. "And where'd Martio go?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid shrugged. "I'll go check it out." He jumped to his feet and walked to the other end. "I don't know where he went. He must have some other power that we don't know about. I don't know how altering the weather could make him disappear."

Martio hovered directly above Ekkid. When Ekkid turned back to go and sit across from Shiloh again, Martio darted down and whapped Ekkid hard on the back of the head. Ekkid tumbled to the ground. He lashed out with his telekinetic powers and grabbed ahold of Martio.

"I think I've found him." He said, pulling Martio down in front of him. "Even though I can't see him." Martio struggled to break free of Ekkid's mental grasp. When nothing else worked, he lowered the temperature in the cavern to below zero. Ekkid knelt down and placed a hand against the floor. A circle of rock rose around where his mind told him Martio was. He made the pillar go to the ceiling, and created a few small breathing holes. The temperature in the room was still frigid, though.

Ekkid walked back over to Shiloh and sat next to her, shivering.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh shivered as well, rubbing her arms and then got to her knees and placed both hands upon the ground, her hair falling around her shoulders as she concentrated. In a matter of a couple minutes, the floor grew warm and spread across the permiter of the small area, stretching up the walls. She let out her breath that she had been holding and leaned back again against the wall and created her ball of fire once more, placing it on the ground and focused on keeping it going. "That's a little better but..." She then shrugged and glared at the place Martio was at. "Jerk," she muttered quietly, not really meaning anything by it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Martio looked around his new chamber. He tried beating on the wall, but it was far too thick. He continued lowering the temperature of the walls. When they reached a temperature close to no kelvin, he raised a foot and struck the wall. The wall shattered under the blow, and Martio slipped out. He was still invisible, but he hurled a blast of air at Ekkid.

Ekkid flew back against the wall and couldn't move. He realized that his skin was touching the rock, so he focused and brought up a rock barrier between Martio and the two of them. He dropped onto the floor, cursing.

"You should not have messed with me, Ekkid. I am the wrong guy to mess with." Martio's voice called out from the other side of the barrier. A massive current of air struck the barrier. It ripped the barrier up and flung it striaght toward Shiloh and Ekkid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh screeched as a peice came at her and dropped to the floor, sending a shot of flames at a couple without really even meaning to, one peice catching her on her arm. She cursed and a small flicker of anger washed over her. "Knock it off, Martio!" she yelled from where she was at, giving a fast wave of her hand and a wall of flames arose between them and Martio.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"It's too late now, Shiloh. Ekkid has angered me, and I will not hesitate to kill him, and you too, if you try to stop me." Martio formed a cloud above them. Small jolts of lightning flickered throughout the cloud. The cloud began to glow, preparing to discharge a massive lightning bolt straight at Ekkid's head.

Ekkid looked up and saw the cloud. He reached upward toward it and sucked the electricity out of it. He turned and sent the jolt at Martio, sending enough to stun him.

Martio dodged the bolt and created rain, which he pummeled the wall of fire with.

"You two can never stop me!" He cried.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Oh snap..." Shiloh gritted her teeth and got to her knees. "Ekkid, be sure to stay back," she warned and with as much force and strength she could muster at the moment, sent all of her energy into the ground, causing a red-hot path to run towards Martio, flames bursting up with great force despite the rain and twisted around rapidly. "We need to get out of here!" she said to Ekkid, knowing she couldn't do much more. 'What is with this guy?' she thought silently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Right!" Ekkid ran up to the sealed-off entrance. He placed a hand against the wall and the entrance reopened. "Come on, Shiloh!" He turned and looked down at the bottom of the passage, where Shiloh knelt.

Martio summoned all of his strength and power and created a gale of wind inside the cavern. The winds kept the flames low enough that he wouldn't get scortched.

"Get back here, Ekkid!" He cried. "I will come after you! You will regret messing with me, Shiloh! You will meet your eternal doom!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh got to her feet and gave Martio one last glare. "Oh, shuddup!" And with that spoken, she turned and ran after Ekkid. "Where to?" she asked, half panting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"We have no choice but to tell the Headmaster." Ekkid said, pulling Shiloh the rest of the way out of the hole. He closed the hole so that Martio could not get out, but still had plenty of ventilation. "Martio is a danger to us all."

Martio flew quickly up the sloped passage. He poked his head out of the hole and saw Ekkid and Shiloh standing there looking at him. Ekkid reached down and touched the dirt. He gently tightened the hole around Martio's neck, effectively trapping him.

Ekkid turned away from the bush and ran toward where the leaves had created the shockwave. He grabbed Shiloh's hand. "Come on! I saw the Headmaster over here just before we went down there!"

(someone please be the Headmaster)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||I can TRY to be the headmaster, but I can't garuntee that'll it be good...I hope I spelled that right.||

Shiloh nodded and broke into a quick jog after Ekkid. "This..is....ridiculous!" she said through breaths. "Why is he being such a...GR!" Shiloh had bitten her tongue, not wanting to let anything slip since she wasn't one to really call people names.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid shrugged. "I guess he just wasn't the guy we thought he was." He stopped short as he saw the towering form of the Headmaster standing in their path.

(it's guarantee)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh stopped and cleared her throat after a moment. "Errr..."

"Whom is a danger to whom?" the headmaster ask, looking down at the two.

Shiloh looked to Ekkid, not really sure what to say since she was simply used to dodging all teachers and what not.

||Wow...I hope I did the "whom" parts right.||

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next