Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Trekvid nodded. "Alright everyone!" He called out. "We've spent enough time here! It's time to go! We leave in five minutes!" He stepped over to the bear and cut a giant hunk out of the bear with the end of his stave. He quickly cut it up and tossed half to Felvil, Felvil blanched.

"I don't eat meat, Trekvid! You should know that by now! Don't try and force it on me, please..." Felvil's voice trailed off. Trekvid harrumphed.

"Just put it in your pack, elf. I saw you cut up meat earlier. Don't pretend like you're queasy around it. You can just carry it for someone else to eat later," Trekvid said, putting a large portion into his own pack.

Dante: + 10 pieces small bear meat (+3 HP each)
Felvil: +20 pieces small bear meat (+3 HP each)
Trekvid: +20 pieces small bear meat (+3 HP each)

Off in the distance, back toward Adjudicand, the group heard a titanic roar that shook the ground even where the group stood. Trekvid took off down the path, his face growing pale. Felvil for once followed him and did not wait for everyone else.

"We cannot put ourselves in the danger of that."

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:37 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru spun around, startled.
"Er... Thank you...."she said sitting down obidiently.
Hikaru hadn't known what to do. She couldn't heal big cuts and everyone else looked fine after being healed by Felvil and would not need any help she could give. Hikaru liked eating meat, but couldn't handle raw meat very well and had involuntarly backed away from the job.
Hikaru was glad that the priestess had talked to her, she wasn't good at beginning conversations with people older than her. Although, she talked a lot after the conversation started.

Hearing the roar, Hikaru also paled and ran, not wanting to be left behind.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Logarth was still a little tired, so he leaned against a nearby tree and watched everyone talk. His eyes still wandered over to the one in the black robe. There's something about her... he said to himself. He then continued to watch the other people, and saw them cut meat off the bear.

Logarth almost lost his balance against the tree when he heard the roar, then he went back over to the group and started following the others on the path, once more. He was a little bored of just walking, so he caught up with Dante.

"Hello, I'm Logarth. Can I ask your name?" he said to her.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

At the sound of the mysterious and certainly terrifying roar, everyone still lingering around lept to their feet and followed the rest down the road. Dante kept her distance from Trekvid, only figuring out his name from eavesdropping. He just didn't seem.... trustworthy.

"Hello, I'm Logarth. Can I ask your name?" she got a bit startled when the man approached her, getting lost in her own thoughts, a normal habit for her when she would walk by herself.

"I am Dante," she dropped the formalities of her full name as she knew it was obvious that they would all be past such things in the end, "Have you been with all these people since the start of your trek? Or did you stumble on everyone as well?"

Augustine: It began as one man's dream; it became his empire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Felvil looked back at the group, already trailing far behind. He called out for them to step up the pace and leaned over toward Trekvid.

"If we run this far ahead of them, they could die just as well as if we ran too slow." He whispered.

"If we run this fast, they will all be working their hardest to keep up. If we stay amongst them, they will grow subconsciously lazy. Now is not the time for laziness." Trekvid replied harshly.

"But what if one of them is left behind?" Felvil asked, feeling for once helpless.

"Then they were not meant to be on this expedition in the first place." Trekvid ended the conversation by running even faster. Felvil easily kept pace with the mage, not even pushing himself. He smiled at the man's exertions. The smile disappeared when another roar knocked Trekvid's rhythm off and sent him sprawling to the ground, along with everyone else. Trekvid quickly sprang up, looking at Felvil, the only person not to fall. He growled and started running again. Felvil looked back at the people rising to thier feet and began running as well, easily catching up to the mage.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Yes, when the king asked for help, I joined. I am a bit of a wanderer, as I like taking adventures. I knew this one was going to be serious, but I wanted to join," Logarth said, smiling.

Suddenly, another defeaning roar made everyone lose their balance. Logarth quickly got up, still a little shook up, and looked around. He saw Trekvid and Felvil running even faster, so he tried to keep up the pace. Thank goodness for light armor, he said to himself.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:09 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Dante fell flat on the ground at the next roar before any sort of conversation could even begin with Logarth. The entire party had fallen as the earth shook, Trekvid and Felvil, both being as advanced compared to the others as they were, took the opprotunity to gain a lead and leave everyone further behind.

"Some leaders they are," Dante got herself back up, shifted her bag on her shoulder, and readjusted the belt holding her short swords sitting on her hips. She turned back to the rest of the small crowd and let out a shrill whistle, getting their attention as easily as the roar did.

"Perhaps we should pick up the pace?" Dante tied the sack over her shoulders so both her hands were free and began on the jog to catch up to Trekvid and Felvil. She did have one advantage over everyone, she wasn't recently injured and her energy level was high. Now she just had to keep it that way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:12 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Oh god... Hikaru thought, picking herself up. She wasn't bad at running and was a fast recoverer but sometimes there are times you just don't feel like running.
She kept up to the pace, not as easily as Felvil was but not so tired either, absorbed in her own thoughts.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The bear heard the death-cry of its younger brother, and was enraged. It bellowed out as it ran at a full gallop on all fours. The trees nearby shook with the weight of the bear's crushing paws. The bear reached the beginning of the forest and kept going, plowing a trench through the trees. The trees on the left and right snapped like small twigs as the bear passed through. The bear smelled the blood of his tiny brother. It reached the dead body and found it hacked and abandoned. The bear stood up on its hind paws and bellowed out a roar louder than it had ever before. The trees in the immediate vicinity flattened with the blast of sound. The ground shook. The bear was mad. He lumbered off in the direction his nose smelled human blood, intent on killing them for the wrong they'd done.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Setting herself down beside the young girl with a mortar, pestle and some herbs, Xantcha began crushing some dried peppermint leaves, which instantly released a powerful scent. She glanced at the sitting girl, apparently not entirely at ease, and noticed the smell seemed to be taking it's effect, as it should. She grew more relaxed, and the tension in her face seemed to disappear entirely.
Suddenly, she noticed the young one stood up. Not without reason, apparently. A harsh roar of a second bear sounded behind them, and the rest of the group had already begun to move.
'Very well then. The ritual may be completed a later time . Though it must not be delayed too much', she thought to herself. The girl, after a quick thank you, had begun to run, and it seemed she was the last of the group left. Mmm...
She quickly pouched the crushed herbs, and began running after her, following yet another one who needed her aid as far as she knew, but subconciously pursuing her own destiny - the path Vinkara had set for her the day she was first thrown into this world.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Terra smiled her thanks to Felvil, grateful for his help. When she was finished packing the meat, she stood and began to look for someone to speak to.

A gigantic roar interrupted her search. She jumped, startled. "...crud."

Quickly, she began running after the rest of the group, fear urging her onward.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:55 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Orost heard the bear's yell. He ran as fast as he could, seeing the bear comming arround the corrner. Orost hoped that he could ghet out in time. He swore several times, not used to running this much all the time. He looked behind his sholder nd saw the bear flatten the forest.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Felvil pulled in front of Trekvid, running far ahead to see what was coming. When Trekvid came to where Felvil stood, he saw that they were on the edge of a wide river. Felvil jumped across the water, his feet passing lightly on top of the water. He ran across to the other side, his feet not breaking the water. Trekvid grumbled about elves and muttered a spell. He stepped out onto the water, and it held his weight. He scurried across and watched as the members of the fellowship scurried across on top of the water on his spellbound water. Just as the last of the group crossed onto the bank, the bear broke through the last of the trees on the opposite shore. It let out another bellow and raised up on its hind legs. The blast of the call caused all of the group to bleed out of the ears again. The bear stood tall on its hind paws, reaching more than three times the height of the previous bear, even with the tops of the trees more than fifteen metres up. The bear looked at the water with fear. It began to doubt whether or not it would go after them any farther. It looked down at them and wondered how such small beings could have killed its baby brother. It roared again, wondering if it should go back and get its giant mother. Its mother would be able to get across the river without trouble. Felvil looked over at the members of the group.

"I really don't want you all to fight this beast. It is more than you can battle. Let me tell you what this thing can do..."

Medium Bera's Stats:
Title: Really Friggin' Big Bloody Bear
Stats:
Charisma: 0
Magic: 0
Speed: 25
Strength: 100
Defense: 100
Luck: 10
Intellect: 100
HP: 100

"You can fight it if you want, but you may die. It's up to you. We will stay here. But keep in mind that you might provoke it into fighting."

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:31 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Dante was barely on the otherside of the river when the bear roared. Her ears, dear god did her ears hurt. She clamped her palms over them until the noise stopped; unfortunately the pain didn't. The warm sensation on her hands wasn't good, and the blood on her palms wasn't either. It wasn't much, but her ear drums were obviously kicking her butt for not covering her ears sooner.

Taking the edge of her cloak, she patted her ears, carefully trying not to hurt them again. Something was warm on her chest. She knew what it was in a second. A quick glance at her necklace only confirmed it. The last thing she needed was Trekvid to get all gropy again at the sight of the green beryl glowing. She tightened the cloak around her, covering it as best she could. Why it did that she could never understand. Dante at least knew it was somehow linked to anytime her adrenaline would kick up, but other than that, she never bothered to figure it out.

"We should kill it," she shouted so everyone could hear, "You think we were the only ones to hear that roar? We need to kill the beast so it won't try and get help. We need to finish it off together and get the heck out of this immediate land."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

As Xantcha passed over the water, still in the tail, still with her eyes fixed only on her abandoned patient, she felt the arcane energies of the spell cast on the surface of the water gradually dissipate. By the time she stepped onto the other side, she felt the water returning to its normal self again, feeling both that nature was once again as it should be, and that the soles of her boots had become slightly wet.
The black-robed figure quickly glanced around, sizing things up. Her first look was, of course, reserved for the young girl who had escaped her during the Ritual of Restoration, but the rest of the group seemed to be standing around as well, indecisive and apparently waiting for another order from their so-called 'leaders'.
She turned her attention to them and spoke in the voice she had been taught to use when adressing masses in a city, when trying to speak over a crowd. In other words, she was practically shouting at them.
'Well? What are you waiting for? Untill that bear invents a bridge? This river may have given us a moment's respite, but certainly no more than that. So I suggest you all stop gawking at the roaring spectacle behind us which will no doubt be the end of us all if you so continue, and carry on as you were. In other words - MOVE!'
She threw a quick glance at Dante. 'Hey you, with the knapsack! Great idea, but almost no people pass through this area and Vinkara only knows what you were searching here The only thing you're going to accomplish by trying to fight it is getting yourself killed. Nothing to be sought in such an act at all, 'tis only stupidity for those who wish to die with a facsimile of bravery. Believe me when I say it is not your time to die yet. Or his.', she completed, gesturing toward the bear.
She ran for the young girl with the sling, and asked her if she was ok, telling her that the ritual would need to be completed as soon as they had a chance to take a break. Then, she broke into a run herself, making sure not to let the young one wander too far away from sight.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next