Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

All of the Houseguest's may compete for the Power of Veto.

<hr>

Power of Veto Competition #7 -- Let It Slide

In this competition, Houseguest's need both luck and strategy to win this game. There will be six slides in the game, two slides per round. The Houseguest must choose to go to the "Left Slide" or "Right Slide" per round. Each slide contains a variety of banana's (Which represent points). There can be four banana's on one slide and simply one another. The object of the game is to gain the most bananas, if a Houseguest does this, they will win the game.

Here are the slides,

Round 1

Right Slide Left Slide

Round 2

Right Slide Left Slide

Round 3

Right Slide Left Slide

In case of a tie,

How many Houseguest's stated "Pirates of the Caribbean" was their favourite film?

<hr>

Please post if you have any questions.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congratulations WIS, you have won the Power of Veto!

<hr>

Power of Veto Competition #7 Answers -- Let It Slide

Here are the points per slide,

Round 1

Right Side - 1 banana, 3 banana's, 1 banana
Left Side - 1 banana, 2 banana's

Round 2

Right Slide - 2 banana's
Left Slide - 1 banana, 2 banana's

Round 3

Right Slide - 3 banana's, 1 banana
Left Slide - 1 banana

Individual Results

matchbow: 9
Messs17: 9
Kidwaiy: 8
WIS: 12
Pixa: 8

<hr>

Considering the tie-breaker wasn't used, I'll save it for next week's HOH.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Everyone, it's time for the Veto ceremony," explained WIS as he walked into the living room.

The Houseguest's followed him one by one and sat on the two couches which were placed opposite of one another. WIS and Pixa took a seat in their red, couch chair in the middle of the living room.

"Welcome to the Veto ceremony. As the Power of Veto winner, I have the power to veto one of Kidwaiy's nominations. But before I do, Pixa, why should I use the veto on you?"

"Hi WIS, a short plea. If you wish to veto me, then that'd be truly fantastic, alas, I totally understand if you wish to use the power on yourself. I'm happy either way. Though would be happier if it were used on me," he said smiling as he laughed.

"Thank you Pixa. But my name isn't Marcellas and I use Veto's, so I do choose to use the Power of Veto on myself," he ended.

There was a bit of shock amongst the Houseguest's, WIS took a seat on one of the long blue couches, he stood up and began to speak, "Since I've vetoed one of your nominations Kidwaiy, as HOH, you must choose a replacement nominee,"

Kidwaiy stood up and spoke, "Well, since the Power of Veto has been used, I'm going to have to put up you matchbow,"

matchbow nodded his head as he walked towards the red chair and sat in WIS' previous place.

"matchbow, I'm putting you up because," he paused, "You have won many challenges and you're gonna be hard to beat in the Final Two. Basically, you're a big threat. So, with that being said, this meeting is adjourned,"

The Houseguest's stood up and began to hug one another. Who will be evicted from the Big Brother house, Pixa or matchbow?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Today is voting and Diary Room day. Please send your Diary Room entries to me.

Also, please vote for either Pixa or matchbow to be evicted. Only WIS and Messs17 may vote.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Welcome to Big Brother," said Ammer as he paced on top of the circular stage, "Just six weeks ago, 13 Houseguest's entered the game and began to compete with one another knowing full well, that only one Houseguest was destined to obtaining the grand prize of 200,000nps. After matchbow's reign as HOH, Anoohilator was evicted becoming the second member of the Jury, making him able to vote for the winner of Big Brother 2. But the HOH competition was coming soon and the Houseguest's awaited patiently to compete. After a greuling HOH competition, Kidwaiy walked away as the winner and nominated both WIS and Pixa for eviction. In the POV competition, WIS won and decided to use the Power of Veto on himself. In an ironic twist of fate, Kidwaiy nominated matchbow as a replacement nominee," Ammer once more paced around the stage, "Who will be evicted this week? And who will win HOH?"

<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother, it's time to check in with the Houseguest's," stated Ammer as he turned to the screen, in an instant, the Houseguest's were able to see Ammer as he was able to see them, "Hello Houseguest's,"

"Hello Ammer!" they yelled, out of sync.

"To start off WIS, congratulations, you've officially made it into the Final Four, but if we back track, how important was winning the Power of Veto to you?" questioned Ammer.

"I think it was very important that I won the Power of Veto, right now is especially the time where one could never be sure what is going to happen," he replied.

"That's true. matchbow, last week, you used the Power of Veto on Kidwaiy, saving him from a possible eviction. But this week, you're ironically nominated because the Power of Veto was used, by Kidwaiy no rather, is this some sort of twisted karma?" asked Ammer.

He laughed, "Karma. karma doesn't apply to this game. we're all playing for the same thing, and all's fair here,"

"Interesting, I'll be back in a while Houseguest's," Ammer turned away from the Houseguest's and began to speak, "Who will be evicted from the Big Brother house next? matchbow or Pixa, find out next,"
<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother, it is eviction day in the Big Brother house and both Pixa and matchbow are nominated for eviction. Let's check back into the house and reveal the results," Ammer said as he turned to the screen, "Hello Houseguest's,"

"Hey Ammer!"

"It's time to reveal the results. Please remember that the evicted Houseguest may only post their goodbye message on this thread, after they've been evicted from the Big Brother house," he instructed as he began to open the white envelope in his hand, "The results are in, and both matchbow and Pixa have one vote each. In the event of a tie, Kidwaiy, as the current Head of Household you must vote to evict either matchbow or Pixa,"

Kidwaiy nodded and stood up, he faced both nominee's and began to speak, "Well since there is a tie I will have to vote out someone and that person will be out of the game so yeah this isnt a good position to be in," he paused and than continued, "I just want to say please do not take this personally, I am very sure that this peson is going to be really mad at me but you need to understand this is the best move for me in this game so with that being said, I vote to evict," he paused once more, "Matchbow I'm so sorry,"

matchbow nodded as he rose from his seat and began to walk towards the door, the other Houseguest's followed him. One by one they hugged him goodbye and he grabbed his bag, and walked out the door.

<hr>

"Welcome matchbow, please, have a seat," said Ammer as he instructed matchbow to sit on the couch beside him, "matchbow, you're the third member of the Jury, how does that feel?"

"Final 5? That about brings me to the level of chicken george, right?" he asked.

Ammer laughed, "Glad to see you're sense of humor isn't gone. But on a more serious note, you seemed very angry at times in the game, did you take this game as a game or something much more personal?"

"I don't really recall being too angry. I treated this game as a game, and tried to keep personal stuff separate. if there's anyone I'm angry with, it's myself for laying my cards out too quickly," he explained.

"You were in an alliance with almost everyone, and at times, were angered if your alliance members didn't listen to you, isn't hypocrtical especially if you were planning on backstabbing them later on?" questioned Ammer.

"I wouldn't say I was allied with everyone, but I offered deals to everyone. Yeah, it was definately hypocritical, but if I acted like I didn't care, they'd think something was up," he replied.

"You used the Power of Veto on Kidwaiy last week during your HOH, and now you're evicted because of him, coincidentally at the Veto ceremony, in hindsight, was that a good decision?" wondered Ammer.

"Hindsight always screws you over. at the time, it was absolutely the best decision. I wanted noopixa to be stopped, and I used kidwaiy as an expendable pawn. Noo will always have been a bigger threat, since if he was still in, he'd win. Seriously," he answered.

"Well, thank you very much matchbow, and you'll be back here soon with the other evicted Houseguest's to decide the winner of Big Brother 2," Ammer ended.

"Thanks Ammer," he replied.

Ammer turned to face the screen, "And as matchbow has been evicted, his HOH interviews will be revealed right now,"

<hr>

matchbow's HOH Interview's

matchbow's HOH Interview -- Week Six:

Quote:
Last week, you were confused as to whether your alliance had betrayed you or not, what happened?

it was expected that noo and pixa would be removed in the first 2 rounds of the HoH competition. i found out that my alliance members had instead done other things. they therefore could not be trusted, or were very incompetent. either way, i didn't care what happened to them anymore, and treated them as if they were the enemy.

Did this event influence your nominations as HOH this week?

absolutely not. it was always expected that kidwaiy would be a scapegoat, used for votes until he was useless. i decided that after betraying me, it would be a good time to activate his scapegoat powers. also, in nominating kidwaiy, i kept every deal that i had made thus far. so it was the best choice overall.

You nominated Kidwaiy alongside Pixa, only to take off Kidwaiy and nominate Anoohilator, was this a plan you had thought of before?

yes it was. i'd told noo that i wanted kidwaiy and neopet_online out, and he followed his part of the deal. i had no intention of following my deal. he might have threw the veto, and made everyone else throw the veto, since i can't see how i could have otherwise won it. but it's doubtful that he thought it through. and so i was able to put him up.

You've been cutting deals with everyone in the house, who are you most loyal to?

i'd say that i'm most loyal to myself. also to WIS, though if recent revelations are in fact not the ravings of a madman, his loyalty to me is now questionable. i'm also quite loyal to kidwaiy, since i doubt he knows what he's doing and i don't consider him capable of playing both sides

What would be the worst case scenario for you next week?

mess gets HoH.

<hr>

HOH Competition #8 -- The Roll of a Die!

This competition is a game based on luck, this is how it's going to work. You will choose two numbers (Between 1 and 6 -- one number for each die roll) and I will roll a die. Each number you choose will represent one die. If I roll your die exactly, you will win 3 points. If I roll one of your dices, you will win 1 point. The Houseguest who reaches a total of 7 points first, will win the position as the next Head of Household!

In case of a tie,

How many Houseguest's stated "Pirates of the Caribbean" was their favourite film?

As outgoing HOH, Kidwaiy may not compete in HOH this week. This is the LAST week that the outgoing HOH may not compete, starting next week, everyone will compete for the LAST HOH Competition.

<hr>

Please post if you have any questions!

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

What an interesting eviction. A pause for thought. :)

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

HOH Competition #8 Answers -- The Roll of a Die!

Numbers Each Player Chose:

WIS: 3, 5
Messs17: 3, 5
Pixa: 4, 5

Rolls:

First Roll: 3, 2
Second Roll: 5, 4
Third Roll: 3, 3
Fourth Roll: 2, 1
Fifth Roll: 6, 5
Sixth Roll: 5, 5
Seventh Roll: 6, 1
Eight Roll: 2, 2
Ninth Roll: 1, 1
Tenth Roll: 3, 6
Eleventh Roll: 1, 5

Points Each Houseguest Gained:

WIS: 7
Messs17: 7
Pixa: 6

Tie-Breaker Answer

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Everyone, please go to the nomination table, it's time for me to reveal my nominations," said WIS as he ran up to his HOH room to retrieve something.

<hr>

The houseguest's assembled at the table, waiting anxiously, who would be nominated and why? WIS came down carry a marble block containing 1 key in it.

"I'd just like to say, good luck," he said smiling, "Everyone should feel proud as they have come this far in the game. But now, it's getting down to the wire, and I'll have to nominate people I dont want to. So without further ado, the only person safe is Pixa,"

Pixa nodded his head as WIS spun the small table which the block was on towards him. Pixa picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

The only two houseguest's left without a key were Messs17 and Kidwaiy.

"I've chosen to nominate Messs17 and Kidwaiy. Kidwaiy, you have tried multiple times to get rid of matchbow and me, this has gotta come sometime, right?" he said as he turned to Messs17, "Messs, sorry to have nominated you, but I dont really have any other choice," he said with a sad look.

The rest of the houseguest's stood up from the table and began to hug one another. Which Houseguest will win the Platinum Power of Veto and will they use it to save either Kidwaiy or Messs17?

<hr>

Everyone is able to compete in the Power of Veto competition tomorrow.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Platinum POV Competition -- Houseguest's Galore

In this competition, the Houseguest's will be tested on how well they know their fellow Houseguest's (Previous to current). The Houseguest's will be given several questions, and the answers to each question will be a Houseguest (Either past or present). It's the Houseguest's responsibility to correctly each Houseguest.

Here are the questions,

Who's favourite actresses range from Mandy Moore to Zhang Ziyi?

Who said they would bring British humor to the game among other things?

Who stated that one of their favourite bands was Evanescence?

Who claimed that they loved all the versions of the movie "The Pink Panther"?

Who hates cookies?

Who will only drink the "Dr. Pepper" from Taco Time and not from a store?

Which Houseguest loves the show "Solitary"?

What Houseguest's loves the shows created by Josh Whedon?

Who said that their favourite "outdoor sport" was "getting from one place to another"?

Which Houseguest loves the movie "Dumbo" because it was the first movie s/he's ever seen?

Who loves the ethnically based band La Oreja de Van Gogh?

Who enjoys both Canadian and American Idol?

What Houseguest's favourite films involve "Mean Girl", "The Princess Diaries", "She's The Man" and "What A Girl Wants"?

(The only "Houseguest" not eligible for any of the answers is DM! was on fire, every other Houseguest evicted/walked is fair game)

<hr>

ALL the Houseguest's may compete in this Power of Veto.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congratulations Kidwaiy, you have won the Power of Veto!

<hr>

Platinum POV Competition Answers -- Houseguest's Galore

The answers,

Who's favourite actresses range from Mandy Moore to Zhang Ziyi?

matchbow

Who said they would bring British humor to the game among other things?

Anoohilator

Who stated that one of their favourite bands was Evanescence?

Twitchy

Who claimed that they loved all the versions of the movie "The Pink Panther"?

boochiguildstiff

Who hates cookies?

theonlysaneone

Who will only drink the "Dr. Pepper" from Taco Time and not from a store?

Queen Moofienne

Which Houseguest loves the show "Solitary"?

Messs17

What Houseguest's loves the shows created by Josh Whedon?

Bangel

Who said that their favourite "outdoor sport" was "getting from one place to another"?

Pixa

Which Houseguest loves the movie "Dumbo" because it was the first movie s/he's ever seen?

Kidwaiy

Who loves the ethnically based band La Oreja de Van Gogh?

o_0

Who enjoys both Canadian and American Idol?

WIS

What Houseguest's favourite films involve "Mean Girl", "The Princess Diaries", "She's The Man" and "What A Girl Wants"?

NeoPet_online

Individual Houseguest Results

Kidwaiy - 5
Messs17 - 4
WIS - 0
Pixa - 0

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yay, I got the Platinum POV. :D

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:( Aww, I totally missed this POV (somehow o.o), congratulations Kidwaiy! :)

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Pixa wrote:
:( Aww, I totally missed this POV (somehow o.o), congratulations Kidwaiy! :)

Argh, what? I swore I sent it in.

Congrats Kidwaiy. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Everyone, it's time for the Veto ceremony," explained Kidwaiy as he walked into the living room.

The Houseguest's followed hom one by one and sat on the two couches which were placed opposite of one another. Kidwaiy and Pixa took a seat in their red, couch chair in the middle of the living room.

"Welcome to the Veto Ceremony. Well WIS nominated me and Messs17 and I won POV so I get to change his nominees if I want," Kidwaiy said as he paused and than continued, "It would be really stupid if I dont use it on myself and I know thats the best move for me in this game so I'm going to use it on me,"

WIS nooded as Kidwaiy head over to one of the long, blue couches.

"So WIS since I used the veto on myself you have to put up someone to replace me," Kidwaiy explained.

WIS nodded and stood up, "Sorry Pixa, but there's no choice for me," he said with a sad face.

Pixa nodded his head as he walked towards the red chair and sat in Kidwaiy's previous place.

Kidwaiy stood up, "This meeting is adjourned,"

The Houseguest's stood up and began to hug one another. Who will be evicted from the Big Brother house, Pixa or Messs17?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Today is voting and Diary Room day. Please send your Diary Room entries to me.

Also, Kidwaiy please send your vote to evict either Pixa or Messs17.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next