Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:32 pm 

All in all I assume that you winna get a shed load of points for marking graves will you, concidering it's all really down to the speed of your connection wheather you actual mark a grave or not. Will it?

P.S. Sanity left at the door the moment you sign up for neapets.. me thinks!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/ ... /masig.png

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I kept refreshing until more than one room opened up. I clicked, but not on the bottom room. I quickly clicked passed unmarked graves and went to the top. I outran others trying to get to the closer graves. Just make sure when you click on one, you read it. It will look like it has been marked even if you are the first one there. It will say if it has been marked or not in the text. I lost two because I saw the x and moved on to one only to learn I had the one I clicked first and didnt write down the name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:38 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hmm, not only did we dig up their bones but now we're desecrating their graves with graffiti. I have a feeling someone's going to be really, really mad. . . . . . And I'm totally going to be ready with my first-rate battle set! :roflol:

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: in your microwave. no don't press that button TNT nooooooooo!!!!!
mercurius wrote:
Hmm, not only did we dig up their bones but now we're desecrating their graves with graffiti. I have a feeling someone's going to be really, really mad. . . . . . And I'm totally going to be ready with my first-rate battle set! :roflol:
:evil: now let's give the bones to some lupes to chew on and see how mad they will get :evil:

Image "I would fight for myself and love only myself. If all other people exist to magnify that love, then there is no more splendid world than this one."Gaara of the sand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:45 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Casi wrote:
I kept refreshing until more than one room opened up. I clicked, but not on the bottom room. I quickly clicked passed unmarked graves and went to the top. I outran others trying to get to the closer graves. Just make sure when you click on one, you read it. It will look like it has been marked even if you are the first one there. It will say if it has been marked or not in the text. I lost two because I saw the x and moved on to one only to learn I had the one I clicked first and didnt write down the name.

Last night, I found an unmarked grave, but it said someone else had beaten me. So I found another one, but it said I was already checking. I clicked back on what I thought was the first grave, and wrote the name down. But the month book that opened for me was neither of the two graves I looked at. It does seem a little glitchy, so I'll be writing down every name that I look at (if I ever see another unmarked one).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I marked 20 graves (yes I know I said I would quit, but I didn't :P ) I'm really stopping now.

I think it would really help if the cool down period was longer or if they listed 60 graveyards instead of just 30.

Just a tip, I only go to the bigger graveyards too. Just go directly to the end of the graveyard even though there are still graves unmarked in the beginning, usually you'll have the biggest chance to mark a grave there. :)
It works for me....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

May i know whether will there be new graves coming out?? I can't find any unmarked graves anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:57 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I don't think it's cheating to alter the coordinates to jump to the end. I think going into an unopen graveyard is cheating, but once you're in an open one, altering the URL coordinates is just a typical plot activity -- PPT encouraged it for finding your spellbook-room in Altador. I bookmarked the room so I didn't have to wade through the archives again -- is this against the rules? People were also told to put the coordinates in to find their locket, while I just clicked blindly until I found it. What's the difference? Anyone can change their URL, so it's not an unfair advantage. It's still me doing it, not a bot. And you can't jump anywhere beyond where you could if you'd just clicked (if you try, you'll end up in the same place you started) -- it just saves waiting for the page to load for slower computers/connections.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

lu5t wrote:
May i know whether will there be new graves coming out?? I can't find any unmarked graves anymore.

New graveyards are comming out constantly. The new graveyards will appear at the end (on the bottom right hand side) of the list. Just refresh and eventually one or more new graveyards will show up. You got to be really fast to mark a grave though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I see... thank you very much... on to do some markings

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:08 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Ugh! It seems like the books rearranged themselves on me... and I was gettting really good at that, too... bah. XD;

Okami Fangirl <3 Eternal Ordeal Oekaki
Neopets: zafara_fan_8000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

hmm... sobz man... my internet only gets a bit faster after most graves are marked. I can't get it done. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:38 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

not a single un marked grave in any graveyard i've been in *sigh*

EDIT: Been through most on my list not one unmarked!

And yet again, the tomatoe santa had ruined Christmas Image

Last edited by musikitamanga on Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:39 pm 

I hope this part isn't going to count for more than any others, as those of us who this part wasn't released last night and get up in the morning to find all the graves are marked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Flrtwtrble wrote:
I hope this part isn't going to count for more than any others, as those of us who this part wasn't released last night and get up in the morning to find all the graves are marked.

I'm not even sure if this part is going to count at all. In the LDP we had to do something similar and we didn't get any 'plot points' for that either.

Not all the graves are marked yet, new graveyards are released every few minutes, they just go very fast.

I wonder how long this step will take, I hope we'll get a new update in the weekend though!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next