Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Do you think not going to check off graves right away will hurt my score in the end overall? I plan on doing some of the grave checking and whatnot tomorrow after school, and I'm worried I won't be able to check any graves ... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I managed to cross off 2 names. Once I figured out a little trick.

To those who haven't gotten one yet:
refresh untill more than one new graveyard is released then select the second from the bottom. This will have less people in it as they tend to pick the last one. Then very quickly go down the farthest row you can get to where you have graves on both sides of you and hopefully you should get one of those. Don't go too far as you'll only take too much time. worked for me twice. I think i'm gonna stop trying now seeing as it's almost over and there are some still without a grave.

FYI: there are people on the boards holding graves for others so that people that have been trying for a long time can finally get one.. Don't know if this would be considered cheating or not. I don't see why,.

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:25 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

susannahmio wrote:
I managed to cross off 2 names. Once I figured out a little trick.

To those who haven't gotten one yet:
refresh untill more than one new graveyard is released then select the second from the bottom. This will have less people in it as they tend to pick the last one. Then very quickly go down the farthest row you can get to where you have graves on both sides of you and hopefully you should get one of those. Don't go too far as you'll only take too much time. worked for me twice. I think i'm gonna stop trying now seeing as it's almost over and there are some still without a grave.

FYI: there are people on the boards holding graves for others so that people that have been trying for a long time can finally get one.. Don't know if this would be considered cheating or not. I don't see why,.

I have a speedy internet connection so I could hold a grave for someone if someone wants to?

If someone can explain how.. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Timekill wrote:
I have a speedy internet connection so I could hold a grave for someone if someone wants to?

I'm guessing they go and get the grave, then not cross off the name. Then they tell the person what grave yard they're in and where. Guessing they then choose a wrong name to lose the grave? Maybe? o_O

I think the marking graves part is going to be up soon. I've managed to get a few now, and there aren't very many names left.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:48 pm 

I think we are coming to the end of them- The last graveyard (8-P67E8) has undug graves in it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

notlarryormoe wrote:
I think we are coming to the end of them- The last graveyard (8-P67E8) has undug graves in it

I saw that too!

Screenie: http://www.boomspeed.com/tajjgrr/weirdplot.bmp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:53 pm 

So did graveyard 9Y674. I was thinking the same thing. But then I realized we don't know how many graves total there are. We stopped digging after finding the right bones. But we have to go through the whole graveyard to determine which name we need. We may have a LONNNNG way to go yet. :D

Last edited by foolishone on Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:56 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

foolishone wrote:
So did graveyard 9Y674. I was thinking the same thing. But then I realized we don't know how many graves total there are. We stopped digging after finind the right bones. But we have to go through the whoe graveyard to determine which name we need. We may have a LONNNNG way to go yet. :D

Oh... nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm betting his name wont even be listed... He was buried anonymus or something... :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:58 pm 

what happens if you click on the wrong name in the index books? i'm too chicken to try. and i got four done! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:58 pm 

If we start seeing completely undug graveyards, then worry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:06 pm 

well i just did it and the caretaker came back very angrily. but it was worth it - i got another scene to look at as part of the plot :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Coming to the end now... the last two graves I checked were the last names in their entire books that weren't already checked off.

Edit : And now a blank space has appeared in the list in place of the last grave.

Last edited by Selelight on Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:20 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Selelight wrote:
Coming to the end now... the last two graves I checked were the last names in their entire books that weren't already checked off.

Just remember that there is one book for each day of each month of each year...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yay! No more new graveyards.

Thanks to my SS :)
Sparkle, Sparkle :>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Kaebel wrote:
Timekill wrote:

I'm guessing they go and get the grave, then not cross off the name. Then they tell the person what grave yard they're in and where. Guessing they then choose a wrong name to lose the grave? Maybe? o_O

thast exactly it! Not much point now though....at least I got my 2! :D

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next