Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 12:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:28 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

My answers for the third part were exactly the first 5 clicks of the 2nd part (to get to the 4-color potion), and then the new ingredient (bronze), and then 2 more clicks. Coincidence or is there a hint in here?

~Habitual over-analyzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:29 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

AySz88 wrote:
My answers for the third part were exactly the first 5 clicks of the 2nd part (to get to the 4-color potion), and then the new ingredient (bronze), and then 2 more clicks. Coincidence or is there a hint in here?

It's random for everyone. In fact, my new ingredient doesn't help me at all.

. Set by Medusa ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

i believe the ingrediants are random, similar to the combinations of the "fight club" in the altador Plot: eventually you will get the right combination through trail and error. there are just more choices in this than in the fight club, and thankfully less than the water plant. at least the colour progression shows you are doing something right.

my combo was: jurble, sald, salt, salt, slorgblossom, sansam, salt, salt...salt? pretty sure that's it.

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

======================================

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:31 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I just tried this and it worked.

Yes it is random, however, it seems that the color combo (The colors your potion changes) is the same.

For instance .. where as my last potion was different ..
B.S - 4
L - 1
C - 2
B - 2

It followed the same color pattern (Red-Green-Blue-Purple-Black-Pink-4 colors-greenandyellow swirls-purple sparkly-and finally red and white swirls)

So just keep poking around with items until you find the correct color pattern

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:32 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

ArwenEarendil wrote:
AySz88 wrote:

It's random for everyone. In fact, my new ingredient doesn't help me at all.

How about the "first 5 clicks" thing then?

~Habitual over-analyzer

Post subject:
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

This is interesting.

If you actually tested out the ingredients like I did.. remember the ingredient that toggles between red and green?

Well, its the same later on. If you have purple, and added it.. you might get pink. Add it again, and its back to purple.

Oooh. Patterns.

. Set by Medusa ♥

Post subject:
PPT God
PPT God

The ingredients and their orders are random in the sense that they are different for everyone, but for each person there is a specific order to your ingredients. You won't get it by randomly clicking.

Post subject:
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The first two potions are easy to make. I managed to do them in little time with just random clicking. The third one, however is harder.

There's an easy way to do it, though. My third potion started off as a base color dark red. What you do is chose an ingredient, and if it changes color, mark that ingredient and what color it changes to. Next, choose another ingredient. If it changes into any previous color (like red again) or doesn't change it all, it's wrong. Mark this 'wrong' ingredient down too, and what color/or lack of color it changed to. Just randomly click until you get it to explode. But now you have the first ingredient--the ingredient that made it change. You also know what ingredient doesn't work. Go down through the list until you get it to change into a new, different color each time. It'll take some time, but eventually following this method you'll get to the right potion color--the red/silver swirl.

Here was my progression (I used initials to make marking down the ingredients easier)
Dark Red (base)
c.j. = light blue
salt = purple
lf s. =black
blumroot = pink
c.j. - swirly multi color
c.j = blue and orange swirly
salt = sparkly purple
lf.slorgym = red and white (the right one!)

Sometimes you may have to pick the same ingredient in a row to get it to change color.

Set made by Moogie. Thanks for the wonderful work :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:34 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Just finished, thanks for your help guys, the color charts really helped. I also kept a chart of which ingredient changes what color

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:36 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

It's not that hard once you understand the logic.

The effects of each ingredient on a color of potion is always the samein a stage. So, if in stage 2, salt changes a grey potion to a pink one, whenever you add salt to a grey potion it'll always turn pink, no matter what you added before that. Not all ingredients toggle between colors, i.e. if it turns red potion green, it may not turn green potion red.

Once you reach a new color, just add one ingredient and see what happens. If it messes up, try another the next time. If you get confused easily, keep a chart like the one Officer 1BDI uses. An example was posted on page 2 of this thread, I think.

The walkthrough is a little fuzzy on how you do this step..

niel/dark_draconis88 on Neo/GPX+

Devourer of Oranges

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:37 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

You are looking for a color change. You start off red. Click an ingredient, and if it changes the color write it and the color change down. If the color reverts to a previous color you can try the ingredient to restore the sequence through a few errors before it bubbles over. Write down each ingredient and color change until you have them all.

Image Image Image

Last edited by stampsyne on Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:38 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

What is the exact colours needed? Because some of you seem to have different colours at the end.

I got:

Red(starting colour) green, blue, purple, grey, pink, rainbow, -----, -----, red/white swirls.

When I got to my rainbow, I click a wrong colour, so I quickly clicked other ingredients to restart, but I managed to get the right ingredients and finished?

1. Do you need the green/yellow swirl?
2. If you get the green/yellow swirl are you wrong and have to start over?
3. What comes after rainbow?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:40 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Can a mod change the walkthrough a little bit? It can be misleading in that you don't have to have that exact color progression; it can make people think that you have to have that exact color change each time. It doesn't--as long as the potion changes into a different color each time, it's working; it doesn't matter which color it is, as long as it's different.

Set made by Moogie. Thanks for the wonderful work :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:40 am 

Well, that was easy. I hate that that's all we get this weekend. I want another vine-hunting!

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:41 am 

IanB wrote:
stampsyne wrote:
Mine started of in red then

Bumroot = > blue
Crushed Jurpleberries = > purple
Leafy Slorgblossom = > black
Leafy Slorgblossom = > pink
Crushed Jurpleberries = > rainbow
salt => swirly
Bumroot = > mega Purple
Bumroot = > final red infused

The ingrediients for everyone is different but the effect you are after is the same. I would swear that round one was random, but two and three were easy to logic out.

I don't understand what you're saying here. Are you saying we need to get that colour sequence (blue, purple, black etc)? If so, then none of my ingredients will turn it blue on the first try, I need to use a combination. How do I know which is the correct colour sequence for me to arrive at red infused or is it just trial and error?

Apparently mine required an extra ingredient. I started with green before the blue...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next