Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Yes... she's a beauty. My mom said my father worked on a Ship, I don't know what position or anything, though. He died before I was born, so I never knew him either. And my mom makes it understood that the topic is not to be brought up." Kaila said.

"So," Kaila said to Phalan said. "Let me get this right. Basically, we're about to go off on a ship to only-you-know-where, not even sure if we are going to survive or not to wake up this person, so they can save the human race? Cool."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Think of it this way Kaila," Phalan said, "If you don't go, we will all surely die, if you do, you stand a much better chance of survivng the Th'meil than you do if you wait for them to come here."

WhiteEdit: Please follow the three sentence rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He jus came up behined the two an placed a hand on each their shoulders and for once started to sound half way like a decent guy. "Look,I know you want to know everything about why we gotta do what we gotta do and where and all of that other B.S. but sometimes jus sometimes peticularly in cases like our own where its jus better off not really knowing.
If we do know we will jus get ourselves all worried about this or that and likely cause a serious mistake of some kind. Where as if we dont know or jus find out a little at a time we will be fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan raised an eyebrow in slight suprise. "Spoken like a sane man Meiou," he looked at White, "And you didn't want us to use him."

The hologram grumbled something about hot-headed criminals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:45 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta looked at Meiou in disgust. Who the heck was he to start telling them what to do like they were children in a school? She spat at his feet.

"Whatever. Lets get this over with then. I believe you promised us some things Phalan/Mr White. I'm not going anywhere until I get confirmation of those credits..." She checked the palm reader on her wrist ."And I ain't got them in my account yet."

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan sighed, "Mr. White..."

"Processing," he replied and his eyes scrolled with numbers, then a moment later, "Funds transfered," his eyes cleared and he looked at Eta, "Happy?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou looked over at Phalan and Mr.White with a sigh after what Eta did. "Phalan,Mr.White can i speak with you alone for a moment?" He had some suspicions he wanted to talk to Phalan and White about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta checked reader.
"Thank you. And the mainframe access and blueprints? You're not going to get away without giving everyone what you promised them you know."
She flashed a smile.
"Then we'll handle this task you've given us."

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan looked at White suspiciously and then nodded to Meiou, "Over here," he and the hologram stepped away from the group. White suddenly emitted a burst of slightly irridecent light.

"Sub spectrum light waves," Phalan explained "They can be focused to an intensity so that they are on the same wavelength as sound and then block any sound that hits them. Essentially, they can hear us, and we can't hear them."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I will be gone for about two weeks. Can someone please take care of my character/characters until I get back? I do not mind who, just make sure they don't get left behind or anything. Thanks.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He nodded and crossed his arms looking over his shoulder at Eta and then back to Phalan. "Im not trying to back out or ask for more. Ive got what i wanted but theres jus something that bothers me about one of the others.Namely Acqua who I really dont trust theres jus something different about her then the others its a sense of mine ive had ever since I became aware of my powers. "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan motioned for White to take care of Eta. The hologram walked away, grumbling somthing about beligerant and suspicous humans.

"Are you sure?" Phalan said, "It could be because you two are opposing elements, but what could Acqua be up to that would jepordize the mission?"

White stood infront of Eta and transmitted the information. The bluprints and the mainframe codes transferred to her reader, "I would hope that you don't think we'd try to cheat you Ms. Eta, we may be the government but we do still have morals." He turned and his eye's scrolled once more, "And as for the rest of you, your money has been downloaded to your accounts as well. Anything else?" he turned back ot Eta.

(And, as per Twizz's request. Anyone who wants to can use Kaila while she's gone, just don't kill her or something)

Kaila stepped away from the group and looked across the bridge, there were six stations across the bridge. It made her wonder what she and Jaque were going to be doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He sighed. "Phalan my senses havent failed me yet. So im pretty sure it has nothing to do with us being opposing elements.Every time i look at her and into those eyes I feel like their crying out for help and yet at the same time they seem normal."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:50 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Acqua looked around and gave a forced smile. At the same time, Voulrath examined the ship. How does one use magic to power this thing? he thought.

"Can we board the ship, now?" asked Acqua, who had an amazed look on her face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"You can depart whenever you wish," White said, "So long as it's within this week, so anything you need to take care off, such as house arrangments, family..."

"Wills, funeral plans, asking out that girl you've been meaning to ask, but could never quite get up the courage," Phalan interrupted, "Yes all of that."

White looked at his superior reproachfully, but said nothing.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next