Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 4:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 432 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 29  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:47 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
okamotosan18 wrote:
Or since Kuge knew we'd be joking around about him being bad, knew he could lure innocents into coming forward. And he could be on a bad guy team, and once they knew he was evil, it'd be too late, that team would know all the innocents, and partner up with the other bad guys and take them all out before a final bad guy showdown. :evil: Chew on that, lol

lolol u so silly!

But you're correct, that's exactly what I'm doing.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It's rather poor strategy, good or evil, to be asking every dreamer, plain innocent, etc. to contact you. And considering that Kugetsu has played for quite awhile now, he should know that...

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:04 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
DiscordantNote wrote:
It's rather poor strategy, good or evil, to be asking every dreamer, plain innocent, etc. to contact you. And considering that Kugetsu has played for quite awhile now, he should know that...

I have played for a while, and I know you're wrong. I have absolutely nothing to lose.

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
*sighs*

Well, I've PMed Kuge- though I'm not telling him my role, I would like to know what he has to say.

From what Tested has said so far, I think that whoever has the most votes gets executed, regardless of whether the majority of living players voted for them. So majority=most votes, not majority=51% of living voted for one person?

If that's the case, you're all on your way to executing Kuge- which I think is a rather hasty decision, as I, personally, want to know what he has to say about his role, so I'm going to vote for No Exec...

Wait, can we vote No Execution?

Tested wrote:
Voting: Every day, you must vote for somebody. Whoever has the most votes will be executed. Vote like this: Vote: Person. You may not “unvote” someone. If you don’t vote, I… don’t really care.

'Somebody' suggests we can't vote for no one/no exec. But people are voting no exec and Tested hasn't said anything against it (I think?).

GAH I AM CONFUSED AND NOW MY BRAIN HURTS.

Someone please un-confusify me plz. :(

ETA: has anyone else ever noticed how I seem to always be the one asking all the technical questions about the rules of the game? It's always me. :P

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:35 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Vote: Kidwaiy

Eye for an eye. Nothing personal.

Go team Me! (not actual team name)

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:39 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

It's this simple -- I'm asking people to trust me. It's either that, or execute me. I don't really care.

Point is, it's not in my hands, and I'm taking a risk. If I had anything to lose, would I be doing this? Don't you think dreamers are going to be dreaming me now that I've done this and people are questioning it?

There's no logical reason why a baddie would put themself in the position to possibly be dreamt by every single dreamer out there (unless there's only one) on the first night.

It's all based on trust. That's all I can really offer. If I'm going to be useful, this is the way to do it.

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:42 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Xela of Xandra wrote:
Tested wrote:
Voting: Every day, you must vote for somebody. Whoever has the most votes will be executed. Vote like this: Vote: Person. You may not “unvote” someone. If you don’t vote, I… don’t really care.

'Somebody' suggests we can't vote for no one/no exec. But people are voting no exec and Tested hasn't said anything against it (I think?).

GAH I AM CONFUSED AND NOW MY BRAIN HURTS.

Someone please un-confusify me plz. :(

Yeah, if you're voting, you're voting for someone. You have the choice not to vote, but there will be an exectuion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:01 am 

The point is NOT to start a bandwagon on someone, Dracir <CWisgood is a virus.<

UNVOTE: Kidwaiy
VOTE: whattissthiss (sp?)

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Last edited by theonlysaneone on Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:05 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I thought no unvoting allowed?

- Go WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
All I know is that the last game I played with Kuge, he was extremely helpful in figuring out who was innocent and who was not. I'm not saying that I entirely trust him, but who can you trust? I still have no idea who to vote for, so I guess I'll go with a random vote for tonight.

Vote: CD

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
I have no idea what to think, but at the same time, I'm still skeptical of offing Kuge just cause he asked people to PM him their roles. Which, yeah, could be suspicious, but I'm infamous for being too trusting, so. :/

I need to vote right now, because I may either be online all of tomorrow or offline all of tomorrow, and I hate not voting, so:

Random vote out of the people already voted on who are not Kuge (Kidwaiy, dracir512, jellyfish72, the_dog_god, CD, whattissthiss) goes to...

Vote: Kidwaiy

*sighs* Sorry, random.org doesn't like you tonight. :/

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
I just thought I'd stick in here, I don't think Prof.Doughboy knows that this has started yet, and that's why he hasn't posted, but I'll poke him at school tomorrow until he at least reads his role. I doubt he's even done that. I will also be taking suggestions of things to do to him if he tries to tell me I can't make him read his role. I'm thinking bodily harm, but, eh. What can you do?

I'm just kidding about the bodily harm, folks. He knows it too... Don't worry. Sadly, he's now only afraid of me when I have a bowling ball.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:55 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Then get that bowling ball!

- Go WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
dracir512 wrote:
Then get that bowling ball!

I do have two... *considers bringing them to school tomorrow*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:20 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm here, everyone. :)

Given the fact that Kuge asked for a particular role name "Programmer", I don't think he's a baddie. He may just have a role that doesn't have a lot to it, so is trying to help out?

I'm also not fond of Day 0 executions... everyone should have a chance to use their role at least once.

And the randomizer says....

Vote: Xela of Xandra

Sorry. =/

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 432 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 29  Next