Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 49  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:46 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Something Has Happened!

From the Charcoal Room, a orange and black striped cat sprang at Princess Miyu. Roaring, it bit and clawed at her, tearing huge rents in her shield.

Summary:

Princess Miyu was attacked by a tiger; saved by shield.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
.:Compact Disk:. wrote:
Oka... you keep ignoring my votes...

Do you dislike me? xD

That's hecka funny, I got your unvote and passed right by your new vote. :P

the_dog_god wrote:
Actually, we have definitely not been contacting each other.

Uh, don't lie, it's unbecoming. TOSO popped up with the info for the Goldenrod room right after the first night while staying in the Crimson Room. You were the occupant, and you hadn't posted it. :roll:

theonlysaneone wrote:
Crimson Room will make affect speech and behavior.
The Goldenrod Room destroys shields. Don't go in there...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

yeah, but Okmato, I was the one affected by the Crimson room night 1, and I never spoke to him o.o;

Also, Tiger attack. =/ comes at a worrying time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:51 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

That's odd, how did TOSO know either of them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:55 am 

PuppyLover wrote:
That's odd, how did TOSO know either of them?

Now that would be telling.

I'm not a baddie. My role allows me to enter any room and find out its properties. The only other one I've entered is the Sapphire Room, and that one, let me tell you, is pretty good.

BTW, if you see the Groupies thread locked, that was also me. I got the power from the Sapphire room, so I might as well use it :P

VOTE: Deadlypker

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Last edited by theonlysaneone on Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Pironious wrote:
yeah, but Okmato, I was the one affected by the Crimson room night 1, and I never spoke to him o.o;

Also, Tiger attack. =/ comes at a worrying time.

That is, um, strange. I had been assuming since then that they were talking for some reason. Puzzling, indeed.

Tanner, kudos on a challenging game :roflol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:08 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Thanks, Okamoto. :D

And I'm pretty sure TOSO doesn't mean "Sapphire Room", as there IS no "Sapphire Room". XD

Day 5: A Swift Change

The tableau was the same as before: Typhoon stood by himself as he waited on the group to decide who to execute. He fingered the item he held behind his back, smiling, as he waited on the decision.

The group as a whole began to push Sapphire_Wolf forward, ignoring her protests. "I'm innocent! Honestly!" she cried, flailing.

"STOP!" a voice cried from the back. Feeling a sharp push, Penguin fell forward into the space between Typhoon and the rest. Sapphire_Wolf quickly retreated.

"Take this one instead," the voice said. Everyone turned to see who was talking, but couldn't figure out who had chosen the victim.

Typhoon shrugged. "Very well," he said, turning to face Penguin and revealing the item he'd been carrying: it was a brass hook, carried by the captain of the same name, from Peter Pan. Lashing out with it, he slashed Penguin's neck, laying him to bleed out on the floor.

Penguin's form flickered and faded, resolving into the shape of a young, dusky-skinned girl with dark hair. She was dressed in bright blue clothes of an Eastern style.

"Oh, dear. Penguin seems to have been Jasmine, the princess of Agrabah; she was the one that could change the actions around that happened to different people at night. Score: one more loss for the innocents."

Summary:

Penguin was executed. She was Jasmine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

..Isn't Rahjah a tiger?

And oh, poor Jasmine!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:21 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Sorry Sapphire...I guess the person I am in contact with got unlucky in finding out you were the vigilante and not a baddie...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:38 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Apex wrote:
..Isn't Rahjah a tiger?

And oh, poor Jasmine!

yes, yes it is. Why attack Miyu though?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:51 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ask him; I don't talk to Miyu. Does anyone have any idea as to her innocence?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Night 5: Pretty colors!

After Typhoon went to bed, three shadowy figures met in the Viridian Room, where they had noticed a curious design on the floor earlier.

"Ready?"
"Ready."
"Me too."

They each stuck one hand out over the strange marking, and as one, they yelled...

"TRINITY LIMIT!"

The floor erupted with multicolored sparks. A particularly large spark flew into the crowd that had rushed to the scene, breaking someone's shield in half. The people around that person felt the unmistakeable presence of evil, but the person picked up half of their shield and dashed off before anyone could get a good look. Four colored orbs popped out of the floor; each of the three original figures grabbed one, while the fourth rolled unnoticed into the Foyer.

After that excitement, everyone went back to bed. But two people had dropped their rolesheets in the jostling crowd...

Quote:
Oddball
Alignment: Innocent
Movie: 102 Dalmatians
Win Condition: Defeat all evil players

Powers:

K-9 Message: Every night, you may PM the MC a message. The MC will post the message on the thread anonymously, marked out in pawprints.

Menacing Growl: You have a 50% chance to avoid the first attack on you, and a 25% chance to avoid the second.

You start with a 30% shield.

Quote:
Ariel
Alignment: Innocent
Movie: The Little Mermaid
Win Condition: Defeat all evil players

Powers:

Curiosity: Each night, PM me a list of five people. The first eligible person will be dreamt to see whether or not they are a Magical baddie.

You start with a 50% shield.

Later, when everyone was asleep, the floating figure approached the_dog_god. Sprinkling some dust on him, they floated him out of the window and on an adventure.

After that, someone crept up on Princess Miyu. Pointing a strangely-shaped sword at her, the figure whispered, "Blizzara!", encasing her in a block of ice. Satisfied, the figure scampered away.

A new figure made an appearance tonight. Tiptoeing, they sneaked up on Twizzler0171 and prepared a small ball of clinging, greenish-black fire... however, they didn't reckon on Twizzler0171 not being quite asleep. She leapt up and roundhouse kicked the figure in the face, bloodying their nose and unfortunately, masking their face. Yelping, they ran off. Twizzler pursued, but lost the dark figure in the shadows of the Sienna Room. Shrugging, she went back to bed.

Typhoon awoke the next morning to no screams or anything of the sort: it was actually quite nice. There was a gasp of startlement, however, when PPrincess Miyu was found, frozen. "No worries. She'll thaw by tomorrow. And here, look; our mysterious messagewriter left us another message. It says, "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go..."

Typhoon then noticed the glowing orb from last night. "Anyone want that?"

Summary:

Two roles were revealed.
Princess Miyu was frozen. She has been disallowed from posting, voting, or using role powers. Also, she may not be voted for or targeted.
Twizzler0171 was attacked by green fire: she counterattacked.
A message was posted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:14 am 

Get Orb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:15 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Get power

Dernit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:26 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Murr. So Peter Pan's the person who can basically disable a person for a night, I assume.

Alright so. Part of the Trinity Limit is that a random baddie's shield will be halved. As it is, Malibu's just told me her shield was halved during the night, yet Tanner didn't mention any sort of attack; it was also mentioned to her personally. I believe her initial shield amount was 50; it was halved to 25, which is five more than the twenty she would have lost if she was attacked.

If she's not a full on baddie, she's at least been converted, I think. I'm pretty certain that Malibu [sorry sweetie] is a bad guy.

vote: Malibu

edit: Also, don't bother trying to convert/attack/kill me, whatever. :P I'm completely protected for the next night or two.

Last edited by Apex on Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 49  Next