Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 49  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Something Has Happened!

As she was walking out of the Ocean Room, someone tried to dump a load of white paint all over Apex... but somehow, it was deflected. It flew across the room and dripped down the form of Anoohilator, covering him from head to toe...

and blotting him from existence.

Typhoon came across the mess sometime later. All that was left was a floating smile, and that soon diasppeared... "Um. Seems that Anoohilator was the Cheshire Cat, who was stealing other people's roles and using them for his own gain. Seemingly, he was neither innocent or evil... he just was."

Summary:

Anoohilator has been blotted from existence. He was the Cheshire Cat.

Last edited by Typhoon on Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I hate to do this, because she doesn't seem like the type of role for someone to convert, but I can't see a way around it...

Vote: Malibu

I just hope someone didn't somehow redirect that, and we're killing an innocent.

Edit: nvm

Last edited by Pironious on Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:33 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

..that would make me feel really bad, but we don't know anything else-- unless we want to try killing Miyu, but I have no reason to do that. As for Bella... well, Piro, has she proved her role at all to you? She hasn't to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:35 am 

You guys are going to be killing an innocent, I hope you know.

Liz - if you had asked, I would have given you the results I've gotten. They haven't been very helpful though, you know my role, and how slim the chances are that I get any useful information.

If you want me to prove it by telling you what I've gotten, I will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:35 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Apex wrote:
As for Bella... well, Piro, has she proved her role at all to you? She hasn't to me.

No, but we haven't had many deaths for her to get info on? The odds of success were a bit of a coin toss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
the_dog_god wrote:
Actually, we have definitely not been contacting each other.

Uh, don't lie, it's unbecoming. TOSO popped up with the info for the Goldenrod room right after the first night while staying in the Crimson Room. You were the occupant, and you hadn't posted it. :roll:

Don't jump to conclusions, its unbecoming. I have not, in any manner or form, talk to TOSO throughout privately. Besides, I didn't want anybody knowing that my shield had been halved, it kinda paints a rather large target on my head saying "please target me for death - I have a low shield"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:13 am 

Just to clear this up, I tried to kill Miyu because I was told she is evil.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:14 am 

Did I say Sapphire Room? I meant Indigo Room. Darn these crazy insane colors.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:25 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Oh Ariel... you probably should contact me. We should work together. ;)

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
the_dog_god wrote:
Don't jump to conclusions, its unbecoming. I have not, in any manner or form, talk to TOSO throughout privately. Besides, I didn't want anybody knowing that my shield had been halved, it kinda paints a rather large target on my head saying "please target me for death - I have a low shield"

You have to come to conclusions in this game. It seemed like simple logic, but just happened to be a coincidence. :P
Vote: Malibu At least the rest of your team can still win for you, lol

Also, are we getting the last two night's room lists soon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

okamotosan18 wrote:
the_dog_god wrote:

You have to come to conclusions in this game.

Never! This game should be determined by nonsensical mayhem! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:18 pm 

okamotosan18 wrote:
the_dog_god wrote:

You have to come to conclusions in this game. It seemed like simple logic, but just happened to be a coincidence. :P
Vote: Malibu At least the rest of your team can still win for you, lol

Also, are we getting the last two night's room lists soon?

Of course the rest of my team can win for me, after all, the innocents are going pretty well so far, even if you're deciding to execute one now, based on a mix-up of information. (I misinterpreted something that was said to me and relayed it to Apex, who assumed I was evil, etc.)

Unfortunately, my power is basically useless in the fact that rezzers keep on getting to the people who have been killed before I can (hopefully) get any information about their killers. The information I have been able to get on people who have died hasn't been substantial enough to bother mentioning to anyone. (Plus, the people who know my role haven't asked if I've gotten any information, so I didn't bother sharing my lack thereof.) If I have to prove my role by explaining it on the thread, I will, but last time I mentioned my role, someone told me to delete the post. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Sapphire Wolf is the Rahjah and is innocent, I used a portable lie detector I aquired in a room on the post saying she was Rahjah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Pironious wrote:
I hate to do this, because she doesn't seem like the type of role for someone to convert, but I can't see a way around it...

Vote: Malibu

I just hope someone didn't somehow redirect that, and we're killing an innocent.

Edit: nvm

I don't see how it could have been deflected, Piro. And would you look at that-- someone just tried to kill me after I accused Bella. :O

Anyways. Can you declect something that wasn't an attack? I didn't exactly send in a list-- like I said, it was a /random/ baddie. And it simply happenedl it wasn't my nightlist. My nightlist was Miyu. If someone had redirected me, someone other than Miyu would've been the frozen one.

edit: Wait... I don't think I was ever in the Ocean room.. I thought I sent in the list to be in the Charcoal room last night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Apex:

I just mentioned the Ocean Room to give the post more plotness. XD

I'll put the room lists up when I get home from college, thanks for mentioning that, Okamoto. :)

About last night's results:

Apparently, even though I stayed up till 2 AM sending them and almost got GROUNDED for it, not one of the PMs I sent went through. I'll resend them when I get home, and kick the stupid PM system. *annoyed*

Edit:

Something Has Happened! (I keep forgetting this x_x)
With a flash of light, the doors to the Charcoal, Crimson, Sunset, and Ocean Rooms all closed. Mayanspypilot ran to them each in turn, yanking on them, but to no avail. They were locked up tight.

Summary:

The Charcoal Room, Crimson Room, Sunset Room, and Ocean Room have all been removed from play.

And if you have gotten any SPs from me at all this game, please PM me with what they were, as I seem to have misplaced that particular sheet. <_<

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 49  Next