Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 49  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Results should be sent now. If you need results and didn't receive them, PM me. Also, from now on, please reply to any PM I send you. This lets me know that the PM actually went through. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote: Malibu

Only thing to really go on at this point.

my first original set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

h jy. Jst fnd t wht my rm dd lst nght.

nly tw psts t lst.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote: malibu

Just to let everyone know, I'm leaving in about an hour and won't be back til sunday evening. So if you try to get into contact with me, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just not there. Be nice and don't kill me while I'm gone? :P

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hmm? Gss thnlysnn ws tllng th trth. Grps s lckd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Boo-yah! Talk about that awesome round-house kick, eh? *poses*

Anyways. The fact that the thing that attacked me made its first appearance (at least, that's what I got out of the plot) rather worries me. It means that either the person has been either lying in wait, they have multiple powers, or they had a role that could only be activated by something happening. Meh, I dunno -- I'll worry about it later.

I'm sorry, but it seems like the best thing to do right now. And from what you've said... it just seems rather weak and insubstantial. =/

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:03 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
I don't think we have anyone else to go on.

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

No better choices. :(

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Didn't want to vote in my post requirement posts as it personally always annoys me when I MC when people use votes that are hard to read. Just makes it more logistically nightmarish.

VOTE: Malibu

(AKA: Mlb)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Vote: Malibu He has no proof he's innocent, and I want an execution for once :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.

O.O@Twizz surviving again
Oh well... people seem to believe her.

Edit: What's with this new baddie? O.o Anyone got any ideas on that?

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Last edited by .:Compact Disk:. on Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:15 pm 

malibu is a girl.

And I have my role to prove I'm innocent. A role which I had posted when DM got resurrected to suggest that she was bad, but was told to take down by okamotosan18. Aside from about two people, no one who has voted for me has asked me what that role is, or has asked for any proof that I'm innocent, they're just taking the word of someone else.

So how can you say that there's no proof when you haven't asked for any? Taking the word of someone else over something I said when I was confused isn't exactly proof either. Especially not when the values that she's given about my shield were mostly guesses on her half - I never told her that my shield was at 25, she just posted it.

Aside from the fact that my shield wasn't 50 to start off with, so it being 25 wouldn't be a halving of what it was. In fact, if my shield was 25, it'd be at less than half of what it originally was, therefore blowing that theory out of the way.

You say I have no proof of my innocence - but where does Apex have any real proof of what my shield is at? That's half the basis of this argument is, isn't it?

Oh, and the other part - Apex saying that she got attacked after she accused me. The only way I could have done that was through an SP. I still have the SP I received just after night was posted. My role doesn't have any killing powers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Yeah, I found out what happened with your role, and that proved you were innocent at first. Taking DM's role when Typhoon said DM died innocent at first, would be proof you were innocent. You can't prove you haven't been converted though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:27 pm 

My role is completely and utterly useless for a baddie team. (Unfortunately, it's also appearing completely and utterly useless for the innocents, but that's not due to a lack of trying on my behalf.)

The shame in this case is that even if I vote right now for someone who has been suspicious for a few days, and actually is a bad guy, that I'll still get majority vote, because the baddie teams will have no qualms in voting off someone they know isn't on their side (every baddie wants to kill an extra innocent, if it's through execution, it's better for them, they look less suspicious).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

malibu wrote:
My role is completely and utterly useless for a baddie team. (Unfortunately, it's also appearing completely and utterly useless for the innocents, but that's not due to a lack of trying on my behalf.)

The shame in this case is that even if I vote right now for someone who has been suspicious for a few days, and actually is a bad guy, that I'll still get majority vote, because the baddie teams will have no qualms in voting off someone they know isn't on their side (every baddie wants to kill an extra innocent, if it's through execution, it's better for them, they look less suspicious).

Unfortunately, most of the time the (smart) baddies don't know the role of the person they convert, as the people who's roles are publicly known are more of an obvious, "OMG! The baddies must have converted them because their role is useful!" type thing. *shrug* So, "My role isn't useful!" isn't a good excuse.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 49  Next