Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:35 pm

Personally, I'd prefer something related to Dr. Sloth, Shenkuu, or Altador. Like the whole Sloth plot and the Darkest Faerie plot that TNT scrapped.

Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:56 pm

GIR wrote:
Meer wrote:"Neo War 3" implies that there has been two wars before it. That doesn't make any sense. Does it? o_O

No, it doesn't.

Tyrannian War
Sakhmet War
Meridell War
Battle for Meridell
Hannah and the Ice Caves
Curse of Maraqua

The only way a "3" could be involved is if it's a 3rd Meridell-related war...

Couldn't it also be the third Sloth war? Or was the plot involving the Space faerie not a real war?

Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:33 pm

the_dog_god wrote:
GIR wrote:The only way a "3" could be involved is if it's a 3rd Meridell-related war...

Which would cause mass riots and a very angry dog god

*Hugs the big lug Darigan*
Phoo to you. :P

I'm hoping (Assuming it is Meridell 3 here) That they join forces against someone else, there have been a couple plot holes not covered.
IE: The three.
Where the Orb came from originally (Or do you expect me to belive Darign just found it while tilling the fields one day?)
Why it caused such mutation to the Darigan forces.
Why the Mutation wasn't undone.

Here's hoping for a "Shade of Darigan" kind of thing -All the evil and malice given form seperate from the big guy.

Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:33 am

Yeah I want a return of Sloth but I think when that happens it'll be HUGE.
If it is yet another Meridell plot I'd like to see Brightvale involved.

Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 am

dreamer wrote:
GIR wrote:
Meer wrote:"Neo War 3" implies that there has been two wars before it. That doesn't make any sense. Does it? o_O

No, it doesn't.

Tyrannian War
Sakhmet War
Meridell War
Battle for Meridell
Hannah and the Ice Caves
Curse of Maraqua

The only way a "3" could be involved is if it's a 3rd Meridell-related war...

Couldn't it also be the third Sloth war? Or was the plot involving the Space faerie not a real war?

The space faerie plot wasn't a war as far as I know.

I think the person was just talking rubbish on the boards, I highly doubt they'd call the next war "Neo War 3"

Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:03 am

Setekh wrote:
the_dog_god wrote:
GIR wrote:The only way a "3" could be involved is if it's a 3rd Meridell-related war...

Which would cause mass riots and a very angry dog god

*Hugs the big lug Darigan*
Phoo to you. :P

I'm hoping (Assuming it is Meridell 3 here) That they join forces against someone else, there have been a couple plot holes not covered.
IE: The three.
Where the Orb came from originally (Or do you expect me to belive Darign just found it while tilling the fields one day?)
Why it caused such mutation to the Darigan forces.
Why the Mutation wasn't undone.

Here's hoping for a "Shade of Darigan" kind of thing -All the evil and malice given form seperate from the big guy.

Plot holes? In a Neopets plot? No wai :P

Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:20 am

Penguin wrote:Yeah I want a return of Sloth but I think when that happens it'll be HUGE.
If it is yet another Meridell plot I'd like to see Brightvale involved.

I just had a vision in my head. What if all of neopia, except the space station, had to band together to fight against Sloth. There would be some battledome portions, but in the battle you could choose which army you're fighting with - Brightvale, Shenkuu, Faerieland, etc. That would be fun.

Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:44 pm

That would become similar to the altador cup. True the altador cup was fun but I think if it was a war it wouldn't, as it would be a bit complicated.
I don't like plots (and if it's a war I hate it) that involve totally all of Neopia, cuz that way the story makes no sense and not fun.

By the way I think by 'war' they mean a battle between 2 sides that give points so for example The battle for Meridell won't count.

Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:14 pm

No what I was saying was they said the Altador Cup used to be an annual event before Altador disappeared so now that its back will it be annual?

Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:14 pm

I would really love a Dr. Sloth plot! He's the ultimate neopian bad guys and I think he's been very under appreciated the last few years. I hope next plot/war will be the "Dr. Sloth Returns" plot that TNT scrapped a few years ago.

Some type of game tournement like the Altador cup would be fun too.

Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:16 pm

Mmm... I don't find Sloth that interesting =/ He's just the stereotypical mad villain =| "MWAHAHAHAHA YOU WILL ALL BECOME MY SLAVES"
I hope he doesn't come back!
And I also hope the Altador Cup doesn't become annual. That would soon be boring.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:33 pm

With the influx of news regarding Shenku, it must make me wonder if a plot is going to happen there next... :battar:

Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:32 pm

I still want a Meridell-Darigan plot/war. It would be cool if like, Hubrid Nox had a plot. I like him way more than DR sloth. Sloth is just like a childish super-villain "MUAHHAHA, You're my slaves!", but Hubrid Nox is cooler plus he has his own weapon and has cooler name... :D

Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:43 pm

Count Von Roo pwns Hubrid Nox.

Anyway, a Faerieland plot would be cool, or maybe Kreludor. No wars please though, I'm not ready yet.

Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:54 am

I really don't care what it's about unless it has

1) Fun story
2) Battledome fighting
3) Not a Lupe or an Usul as a main pet
4) Good plot prizes. XD

I talked to some people and they said a faerieland plot would be cool. Missing Fyora!
Topic locked