Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

theonlysaneone wrote:
WOW.

That's all I feel like saying right now, but the revelation we were waiting for did not disappoint at all. I'll discuss later.

Agreed. Just... with everything. The window. The ending. Jack and Kate. Wow.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
The short version of how I felt about the episode: I like Ben more and dislike Locke even more than before.

Long version: Locke always seems willing to knowing or unknowingly screw things up for everyone, usually himself. His dad was a nice twist though.

Ben is such a good evil mastermind. So hard to see where he is really going, and that makes him so enjoyable.

In the B stories, Sayid was cool for revealing the truth to Alex.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wow, thank god Lost is getting good again!

Last night's episode was crazy.

I'm sorta excited for Ben to show Locke the secrets of the island, if he does, cause that means we get to see them too!

Blowing up the submarine though, wow.

And Locke's father being the one to put him in the chair! And the ending!

Sooo good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I am just so happy things are back on track again! I kinda figured Lockes Dad would have something to do with his "accident" seeing as his previous flashbacks were alot about his Dad and what an awful guy he is.

I am really getting angry with Locke though. Why does he have to screw everything up all the time? He is getting quite selfish too. I know being in a wheelchair is awful but does that mean you have to ruin all your friends chances at going home?

Trying to come up with a reason for His Dad to be on the Island but I can't think of one.

Next weeks preview looks very interesting. Someone's gonna die. Wil Charlie finally die I wonder? And they made it look like Sun is up to something. I think it might have something to do with her kidnapping?

her's a link to the preview in case anyone missed it Click!

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
Next weeks preview looks very interesting. Someone's gonna die. Wil Charlie finally die I wonder? And they made it look like Sun is up to something. I think it might have something to do with her kidnapping?

Sun looked kinda evil in the preview. I really hope that's not the case, she's one of my favorites!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

So this episode didn't really advance the plot too much, but...

WOW! That was the best episode ever!! Shannon and Boone! Exploding man! As if that wasn't enough, it was totally well-done creepy!

I totally called it about half way through that they were paralyzed and not really dead. But I didn't think they would actually bury them! I was hoping for something a little bit more exciting than just diamonds, though. But MAN! Everything else was awesome.

Okay, maybe not the BEST episode ever (when Michael shot Anna Lucia and Libby, that was pretty awesome due to the unexpectedness of it AND the plot relevance) but this one definitely was well done over all.

I love how the previews misdirected it to seem like Sun was evil and responsible for whoever died. I had no idea that it would really just be her referring to her husband probably killing Sawyer should he ever find out.

Next week looks fairly plot relevant, so it should be good. Then again, I'm one of the few people on this board who aren't tired of Jack and Kate.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Holy cow! What an episode!

Too much craziness. So Nikki and Paulo were at so events in the series and we never even noticed them! All of the crazy side events that led to the main events. They were everywhere.

The ending was beyond creepy. First the evil spiders. Then more evil spiders. Then they got buried alive because of the evil spiders.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. This show is unbelievably awesome!

PS: I am loving the new Superfriends they have going on with Hugo, Sawyer, Jin, Desmond and Charlie. They are so fun to watch nowadays. And they are the Superfriends too! Desmond: Superman, since he actually has powers; Sawyer: Batman, because he has all the items and weapons and is brilliant; Hugo: Martian Manhunter, the one that always does what is right and brings the group together; Jin: John Stewart's Green Lantern, the token multi-cultural character; and Charlie: Aquaman, Huey Freeman: 'Because no one knows what he does and no one cares.' Feel free to change those if you don't agree.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:22 pm 

Wow. This episode was SCARY. I actually had nightmares about it :o Being buried alive is one of my phobias.

Like always, this episode had a number of implications that we might not recognize immediately. First of all, Locke's line means that things that are buried won't stay buried. When the beach erodes, we'll be seeing their bodies again probably, and that will have some sort of relevance.

More importantly, however, was Paulo's realization that Thanksgiving had happened two weeks ago. That puts us right around December 10, 2004. Christmas is coming soon, and we all know what happened right after Christmas in the Indian Ocean in 2004...

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:31 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
theonlysaneone wrote:
Wow. This episode was SCARY. I actually had nightmares about it :o Being buried alive is one of my phobias.

Like always, this episode had a number of implications that we might not recognize immediately. First of all, Locke's line means that things that are buried won't stay buried. When the beach erodes, we'll be seeing their bodies again probably, and that will have some sort of relevance.

More importantly, however, was Paulo's realization that Thanksgiving had happened two weeks ago. That puts us right around December 10, 2004. Christmas is coming soon, and we all know what happened right after Christmas in the Indian Ocean in 2004...

Oh-ho...bery bery insightful there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
The short version of how I felt about the episode: I like Ben more and dislike Locke even more than before.

Long version: Locke always seems willing to knowing or unknowingly screw things up for everyone, usually himself. His dad was a nice twist though.

Ben is such a good evil mastermind. So hard to see where he is really going, and that makes him so enjoyable.

look wat locke does actualy brings them closer to them all knowing the truth about the island and how they manged to get on it. I agree that ben is a complete evil lil mastermind and that his dad was a reli nice twist but right now it jus seems like locke screws everything up, but probably in the end theyll be thanking him

i still want some scary lil twist to come on in and somehow bring Boone back to life :lol:

set by Sakura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:47 am 

ellamcumber wrote:
Skynetmain wrote:

look wat locke does actualy brings them closer to them all knowing the truth about the island and how they manged to get on it. I agree that ben is a complete evil lil mastermind and that his dad was a reli nice twist but right now it jus seems like locke screws everything up, but probably in the end theyll be thanking him

i still want some scary lil twist to come on in and somehow bring Boone back to life :lol:

If Boone ever does come back to life, it'll be in the same vein as Yemi's appearances--he'll be a form taken by the Monster that appears to Locke. I can definitely see that happening at some point down the road.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

theonlysaneone wrote:

If Boone ever does come back to life, it'll be in the same vein as Yemi's appearances--he'll be a form taken by the Monster that appears to Locke. I can definitely see that happening at some point down the road.

well they always say that the island has some mysterious powers i mean like how did locke manage to walk again and how did sun and jin get pregnant??? eh?
The island might have some sort of power to bring certain people back to life if for example so and so does something to the ----- then like that might vaus some sort of reincarnation.

i do agree though that Boone will most likel come back in the same form of Yemi's appearances

i still want boone to come back though :cry:

set by Sakura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

TOSO brought up a good point on the Surviver thread. You can call me stupid because I don't read any of the spoilers that have been posted, but what has happened to Walt and Michael? Are they gone for good now?

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The next episode's synopsis is up here:
WARNING! SPOILERS! This is a synopsis of the FULL EPISODE that airs tonight. WARNING! SPOILERS!
That should be sufficent.
Click here for spoilers

my first original set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Spoilers below if you are American.

The catfight was good, but it was very easy to call. "alright cue the rain... and the fighting... and the mud...". Very formula-following, but still pretty intense. Juliette held her own, until she didn't...

And the monster returns. Very cool. I was hoping Juliette would have more information about it for us.

I don't know how much I trust Juliette. On the one hand, we've seen how she's behaved while not in the present of our survivors (i.e. when the plane crashed, and in her flashback) but on the other hand she just seems so... planted. I still get the suspicious feeling that I got when she was first introduced; like she is just using them for the Other's mind games. It's very creepy.

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next