The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:01 pm

Eh. Having rather recently been through a breakup I feel little to no sympathy for Chase. She made it clear what she wanted. He wanted more. Simple as that.

Good for Cameron for ditching him anyways.

Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:19 am

You can tell you didn't grow up watching Neighbours. Poor little Billy, having his heart broken. :(

Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:52 pm

Igg wrote:You can tell you didn't grow up watching Neighbours. Poor little Billy, having his heart broken. :(

Neighbours? Whatsat?

Heart schmart. Go Cameron! I hope she gets back together with him, and then does it all again.

Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:02 pm

Chameron is over! I actually never really supported their character relationship, it really is affecting their work habits. :P

Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:41 am

Whoo Hoo! Their over with! :P
Cameron is still a pain (in my eyes) and didn't deserve the Aussie to begin with.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:24 am

I wasn't surprised Cameron broke it off. She made it perfectly clear what she wanted. I do feel sort of bad for Chase because he really seemed to like her. :P

Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:59 am

ahoteinrun wrote:
Igg wrote:You can tell you didn't grow up watching Neighbours. Poor little Billy, having his heart broken. :(

Neighbours? Whatsat?

Aussie Soap Opera, very popular in England. Chase played little Billy Kennedy...

Wed May 02, 2007 8:01 pm

____amanda wrote:Whoo Hoo! Their over with! :P
Cameron is still a pain (in my eyes) and didn't deserve the Aussie to begin with.

I agree. I can't stand Cameron. I only liked her for the few episodes when she thought she had AIDS (the only time I've ever rooted for AIDS). If they had made her HIV+ or turned her into a total meth addict I might like her. But she isn't and I don't. I did think she and George-the-big-fat-guy from earlier this season would have been a cute couple. :P (Although, my nomination for the current Chase/Cameron theme song is here. Anyone agree?)

Anyway, I love House so feel free to chat with me about it. For future reference I'm on the House/Wilson side of things, and I also like Stacy/Cuddy. My biggest love, however, is Foreman/Chase; I would sell my soul to make that 'ship canon. I'm not joking.

And yes, I am on a lot of medication. :D
Topic locked