Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:35 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hangman wrote:
littleboy6326 wrote:
I've gone round my maze several times, and I can't find the pesky branch!

Other than that, I have everything!

elyandra wrote:
I still can't find my wheel for ship, everything else is done and now I'm lost in maze. can't find my way out. :(

If I were you, I'd try random clicking until you find your ship back. If you're lucky, you'll get the wheel/branch while doing so... If you're not (like me when looking for the branch), start searching again and start mapping from the first entry point, this is what got me to the branch in no time...

That's what I've been doing. :( I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Post subject: AAAAAAAAARGH!
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:39 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I didn't realise that it's not just "Tree Tree Path Tree" but it's bendy paths! Back to the mapping board!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Argh! Any advice as to what to do if I'm stuck between 3 screens. I have 1 path on screen A which leads to B, which has 2 paths, one leads back to A the other leads to C, C only has one path and goes right back to B. Any way to set yourself back to the beginning? Unfortunately my branch was way up here. And yes, I'm positive that it's all the same screen.

:oops: ETA: Read a few pages back and found out I'm not the only one stuck in loop-d-loop land. Sent in a bug report, hopefully TNT will fix this soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:18 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

OK, I have the ship fixed. I guess that's all that can be done now?

Act my age? I am too young to be THAT old!
Member: NTWF (Neopian Times Writer's Forum)
http://ntwriters.proboards.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:21 am 

Rah I'm just randomly clicking now, I only need to get the steering wheel argh this is driving me mad!
:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:24 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

missemmielou wrote:
Rah I'm just randomly clicking now, I only need to get the steering wheel argh this is driving me mad!

I gave up looking for the twig, and decided it was a glitch and sent in a report.

I had mapped out everywhere-- there is no twig in my maze.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:31 am 

littleboy6326 wrote:
missemmielou wrote:

I gave up looking for the twig, and decided it was a glitch and sent in a report.

I had mapped out everywhere-- there is no twig in my maze.

I havent even got back to the ship once and now I clicked and the loading spinning wheel is just constantly stuck spinning!!
:o :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:34 am 

I sent a glitch report *nods

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:34 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hangman wrote:
If I were you, I'd try random clicking until you find your ship back. If you're lucky, you'll get the wheel/branch while doing so... If you're not (like me when looking for the branch), start searching again and start mapping from the first entry point, this is what got me to the branch in no time...

I can't get back to the beginning. I've tried going back to the journal and repeating the process of gong to chapter 5 and clicking on the last panel. But it puts me back where I was and not at the boat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:38 am 

Arka wrote:
Hangman wrote:

I can't get back to the beginning. I've tried going back to the journal and repeating the process of gong to chapter 5 and clicking on the last panel. But it puts me back where I was and not at the boat.

Same here Im put back in the jungle and not at the boat!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:41 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

How do I get the vines? I don't have it. :(

Oh crap! I just remembered that I left my car keys in the OTHER dimension...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:42 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Arka wrote:
Hangman wrote:

That's normal behavior, you'll have to get out by randomly clicking and hoping you'll get lucky...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:52 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hangman wrote:
Arka wrote:
Hangman wrote:

That's normal behavior, you'll have to get out by randomly clicking and hoping you'll get lucky...

Thanks, Hangman. I mapped my four screens and clicked last night for a couple hours, and have no change as of this morning. I've also tried clicking the various rocks on the roads, and various places on the roads. I've moved my cursor over the whole screens in case there were hidden roads. I usually don't have problems with this type of maze, so I reluctantly think there is a glitch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:52 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

OH, I have the vines. I don't know when I picked that up. :roll:

Oh crap! I just remembered that I left my car keys in the OTHER dimension...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:56 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I have all 9 items.... I just can't figure out how to fix the boat now.

Each time I try to use an object it says "You can't use that right now"

--------------------

My maze mapped out if anyone shares the same Map

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next