Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Fallen Angels [Closed- For Good]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

You know that expression, "Heaven won't take me and Hell is afraid I'll take over"? What happens if it came true?

A dark lonesome figure walked down the endless path into which he would not return. Eyes staring deep into the night, watching the stars illuminate each other in a contest on which would be the brightest star that night. His hood falling resting calmly on his head, not wanting to be disturbed by anything, not wanting to wake up, as he often felt.

Thud.

He looked to the left.

Thud.

To the right.

Thud.

In front.

Thud.

Finally, behind him stood a women wearing ripped clothing. Her beauty and elegance stood out immensely. Her red gown, ripped in various places revealing blood stains. She was breathing heavily and whispered the words "Help me," which he responded back by shaking his head and walking up to her.

"I can't,"

He began to stare into her eyes taking all of its innocence into him, taking her very soul. She began to shake uncontrollably and slowly fell to the ground. Her life, was over...

Channel 6 News
12:04am

"...several women have been found dead on the pavement near the local box factory. The cause of their deaths are unknown as no harm has come to them physically. We have Dr. Zeus with us to give his opinion and the latest findings, Dr. Zeus,"

"I believe that these women were killed mentally. They were killed in their heads, they must've all gone crazy. Someone or something must've driven them insane,"

"So you're saying they died of madness?"

"Dear God, I hope so..."

Form

Name:
History:

Plot

A Fallen Angel has been rejected from both Heaven and Hell and is seeking his revenge on Earth. He will stop at nothing till every human being is killed and left soul-less. Someone has to stop him. Before it gets out of hand.

There is no Fantasy Creatures except for the Fallen Angel himself but I might be requesting for some later in this RP. Your character must be either against him or with him.

---

Summary- What has happened so far?

Axel (Antagonist/Villain) has been seeking revenge ever since his rejection from both Heaven and Hell. He is walking around the dark city of New York looking to wreak havoc. He is killing many innocent people such as various women which he had killed in the beginning of this Roleplay.

A news report first reported this incident and had a guest speaker on it named Dr. Zeus. Being enraged by Dr. Zeus' theory, Axel decides to kill him. While walking to Dr. Zeus' workplace, Axel is face to face with a car driving towards him. Axel quickly does a flip and ends up on landing on the car which kills the driver and damages the car because of the sudden impact. Many spectators view the accident however two spectators have caught the eye of Axel. Their names are Zia and Kylie who end up becoming friends. Axel quickly flees from the scene of the accident and Zia and Kylie are left frightened.

Axel makes it to the workplace of Dr. Zeus and goes to his office by force. He ends up interuppting a session with Dr. Zeus' patient Danny. However another person is in the session as well, it's Dr. Zeus' other patient Lynn. Axel ignores the two pupils and kills Dr. Zeus. At this point, the receptionist has called the police and the police are now arriving at the building along with various news stations. Afraid of being identified, Axel jumps out of the building and runs away. Lynn and Danny do the same out of fear of being questioned and becoming a target by Axel.

It begins to rain now and Axel makes his way to a nearby bar which is filled with the voice of a karaoke singer. Axel becomes infatuated by the singer however she quickly dampens his spirit when she leaves the bar. The bartender offers Axel a free room for the night and Axel accepts. At this point, Lynn, Danny, Zia and Kylie have all entered the bar. Both Zia and Kylie do not have anywhere to go therefore they need to stay the night somewhere. Lynn and Danny both head to the bar to hide themselves from Axel which turns out to be quite ironic as he is there. Axel walks by the individuals and goes upstairs to his bedroom.

All four of them realise that Axel is the murderer and begin to think of a plan of what to do next. Meanwhile, Axel is upstairs in his bedroom and is quickly enraged when he sees the Holy Bible in one of the drawers of his side table. He throws the Holy Bible out of the window which results in the bartender hearing the noise. He quickly runs up the stairs and begins to knock on Axel's door. Axel opens it casually and instantly kills the bartender -- throwing his body down the stairs. The customers downstairs all vanish in fright along with Danny leaving his friend, Lynn behind.

Danny runs into the pouring rain however he is stopped by Axel who lands in front of him. Danny begins to feel frightened but notices a police car nearby. He begins to toy with Axel however Axel jumps at him, wanting to kill him. However, Lynn quickly interfere's with the jump and knocks Axel to the floor. Axel regains his balance by throwing Lynn off of him and is about to kill Lynn when he hears a bullet shot. The bullet is now inside of Axel and he sees a woman dressed in a leather black suit up ahead of him. The woman and Axel begin to fight and the woman kicks Axel into a nearby pottery shop. She talks to Lynn and Danny for a minute and goes inside the bar along side them to find any other spectators. She finds Zia and Kylie and quickly gives each of them a gun. She also gives a gun to both Danny and Lynn which are reluctant to take it.

The woman walks out of the bar and motions everyone to follow her. However only Lynn begins to follow her. The woman than threatens each of them that if they do not follow her, she'll kill them.

---

You are now caught up with the story so far. If you would like to enter please post a form and your entrance to the story. Hope you sign up.

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:28 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Danny Randle
Appearance: Danny is tall and overweight. He has greasy black hair and wears the same dirty brown clothes every day. He also has a terrible smell.
History: As a child Danny was abused both physicly and mentally. At the age of 14 he ran away and has been drifting in and out of different homeless shelters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Just to make sure, fallen angels can be female, right? I noticed in the RP you referred to them as males only, so I was a bit unsure. However if they must be males, then that’s fine, I’ll still RP. :) ]

Edit:

Okay, I'm here. Sorry for making you wait on me. ^_^()

Name: Lynn
Appearance: She has long black hair that she wears down. It ends around the middle of her shoulder blades, and is dyed dark purple at the ends. Her eyes are a dark blue in colour.
Occupation: Student. Her side job is at the local movie theatre.
History: Lynn grew up with normal parents and lived a happy life until she was 12, when her father died in a car crash. Her new stepfather was an abusive alcoholic who died when she was 15 due to drinking problems. From then on her mother had been too heart broken to seek out a new partner in life and spends most of her remaining days alone. Lynn moved out when she was 17 to stay with a friend before moving onto a college campus.

Last edited by White_Wolf on Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

White_Wolf wrote:
[OOC: Just to make sure, fallen angels can be female, right? I noticed in the RP you referred to them as males only, so I was a bit unsure. However if they must be males, then that’s fine, I’ll still RP. :) ]

[OOC: Yes, they can :) It's just my character is the only fallen angel I'm speaking about. They're both females and males.]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:08 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Name: Kylie Rakefield
Appearance: Kylie has chin-length, firey red hair, dark brown eyes, a slightly pale complexion, and is of an average height. As a matter of fact, everything about her is average, except for the bright-dark contrast of her hair and eyes.
History: Having lived an ordinary but sheltered childhood, Kylie emerged from her childhood still questioning the ideas of good and evil. She has never had an encounter with anything evil--slightly so or completely thus--and has a burning curiosity to see what it is like for herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:00 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
This sounds like a very interesting one.

Name: Tobias (Toby)
Appearance: Medium height, white bleached hair with blue tips, brown eyes,
History: Tobia is an atheist, though in reality he says he is indifferent and doesn't care about peoples religions he can't help pointing out problems with them, he is also quite lazy and unmotivated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:51 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Viveca Zalika
Appearance: ((Uhh... okay, I've rewritten this thing six times already.
Hair: Greasy blonde with flecks of brown.))
Eyes: Deep blue.
Clothes: Red t-shirt with black text that reads "[Insert witty comment here]". Black jeans.
((Sorry for lack of proper... stuff. My brain is no longer functional. >.<))
Occupation: A freelance journalist...normally out of work, but things have been picking up a lot lately.
History: As a young child, Viveca was the one who always put her hand up in class and asked why things happened. She was always interested in knowing the truth... that's why she started a career in Journalism. But this time, finding the truth may not be so good...

((Ghah! Okay, my writing abilities have... uhh... died for today. -.- Sorry for the cruddy bio... I'll get better, I swear!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: I PMed White Wolf to add her description in as she said she would therefore we'll start once she posts her description]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:25 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Zia Lynex
Appearance: Zia has dark brown eyes and a tanned complexion. Her hair is long and black, and always tied in a pony tail. Zia usually wears Vintage Ts, jeans, and a hooded sweater when necessary.
History: Zia was born into a normal family who lived in relatively quite neighborhood. She never got into trouble as a child, and always did what she was told. Once she left for college, Zia wondered how people really were, and who she really was. After years of listening to her mother, Zia found thinking for herself rather difficult.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Ehm... I posted my bio the other day, so may we start now? (And get my sn out of the title? XD) o_O ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:17 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

White_Wolf wrote:
[OOC: Ehm... I posted my bio the other day, so may we start now? (And get my sn out of the title? XD) o_O ]

[OCC: I'm an idiot. I didn't even realize you edited your post and added in your Bio. I apologise greatly.]

"...several women have been found dead on the pavement near the local box factory. The cause of their deaths are unknown as no harm has come to them physically. We have Dr. Zeus with us to give his opinion and the latest findings, Dr. Zeus,"

"I believe that these women were killed mentally. They wer..." the television was retelling the event which had happened last night or this morning.

Axel rose from the ground at which he was perched, watching a small television through a window into a family's house.

"Idiots. Wait till I wipe them out. They're so stupid," he said breathing heavily; it was cold out and Axel was merely wearing a maroon leather jacket which had a small curve-like design flowing from his shoulders to his waist.

He quickly spat to the side of him leaving a small puddle of his spit leaking into the drain on the side of the road. He slowly began to walk towards an apartment building. His head ever so often caught glimpse of his shadow playing tricks on him. Sirens were ringing from afar creating a trouble atmosphere.

Axel ignored it and continued on his journey to the apartment building ahead of him. A nearby streetlight began to run out of power, it seemed as if it was trying to stay alive but in the end knew it would die. Axel laughed at this thought. Just like all those women he "drove insane" as the infamous Dr. Zeus said.

'Dr. Zeus...Where does this kind fellow live? thought Axel to himself, Perhaps I should find out,' he said out loud with a small chuckle. Yes, the first male to die would be Dr. Zeus himself.

[OCC: I use single quotations as a character thinking to himself--Just to let you guys know :)]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Hello Danny, I just got back from the television station. It is time for your appointment and you are acctually here. Incredible!" Dr. Zeus said opening the door of his offfice for Danny

"Um yeah, I don't really want to be here so can we hurry it up?" Danny asked, hands in his pockets, as ussual.

"Yes, Yes, go ahead and lie down. So today we are going to talk about your childhood when you were eleven years of age." Dr Zeus said pulling out a pad of paper and a pen. He looked out the window, nothing. He was very suspicious because he knew something was out there killing women from the inside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: That’s fine, I was just beginning to wonder if you had noticed it. :) ]

Lynn unlocked the closet in the back of the movie theatre where the staff kept their things. Quickly she grabbed up her bag and jacket. She clipped off her nametag and dropped it into her bag before shutting the door and relocking it. I better hurry… I’m going to be late for my appointment! She thought, hurriedly walking out of the theatre.
“Lynn!” Lynn looked back to see who was talking to her, it was Karmen, the manager. “Leaving without your paycheck?” He laughed, waving the check in the air. Lynn smiled and ran back to grab the check.
“Thank you, Karmen, I’m in a hurry though.” She said, pocketing the payment, and speed walking towards the exit once again. She pushed open the swinging theatre doors and once outside, began jogging towards her car. Lynn unlocked the car door, opened it, climbed inside, and then pulled it shut before placing the keys in the ignition and backing out of her parking space.
I Hope I’m not going to be late for my appointment with Dr. Zeus. She thought.

[OOC: Her apointment will be after Danny's.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Eleven eh," Danny started as he looked over at Dr. Zeus, who was looking suspicously at the window, "It started to get really bad. I remember grade six was when we had to start changing clothes in P.E. The kids saw ny cuts and bruises. I soon had the names Prune Sikn and Dying Dan. I hated it. It was also when I decided that I would do something. When it was time for my lessons, as my mom would call them I tried hiding in the closet. It was a bad idea. My lessons were extra bad that night."

"Yes yes well that is very interesting. Oh my look at that time is up. I'll see you next week. You may go home." Dr. Zeus said, he attention obviously elsewhere.

"Um, doctor I'm staying at your house tonight" Danny reminded him.

"Yes yes of course how silly of me. If it is ok with Lynn, my next patient, you can sit through the sesion." Dr. Zeus replied.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Evening fell fast, and darkness would once again sweep the city into silence. Mothers calling their children from the top step of their porch, the words "Johnny!", "Amy!", "Come home this instant!". Axel gave a slight chuckle, her children are destined to throw her into an Old Folks home and give her nothing but pain and neglect. And here she is calling them, spitting out orders for she is worried, moron.

Axel walked on, he decided to take a small detour into Dr. Zeus' office. How dare he say those women died on their own when Axel himself did the damage? Axel knew Dr. Zeus would beg for mercy but than again what would Axel do in Dr. Zeus' place?

'Oh right, kill myself,' laughed Axel as he thought of being trapped inside that fat doctor's body. The very thought of it made him laugh.

He continued on passing a small nursery, eying the children as they were picked up by their parents. He walked on, spotting a young girl on the sidewalk awaiting a city bus to take her away.

'Maybe a small lunch wouldn't hurt,' he said walking across the road, ignoring the traffic.

Axel doesn't enjoy the taste of humans but something about their souls speaks to him. It feeds him, their fear feeds him, their mind feeds him. Axel stopped in the center of the road and watched an upcoming car drive towards him.

[OCC: This can be considered a setup for someone :P]

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next