Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: SSBB 3: Melancholy of SSBB [How to play on each update]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:16 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Roxas_X wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Roxas_X wrote:
No I'm not. Say, why's your behind on fire?

Yes you are. You're looking in a mirror.

Then why am I seeing YOUR reflection and YOUR behind on fire? Now you're gonna say this is a Magic Mirror and that I can buy it for $25?

I can't help it if you idolise me to the point that you've had plastic surgery to change your looks, and even immitating my performance art piece 'arg, my arse is on fire!', and no, it's $50 $120. And not magic. Unless you want it to be. Then it's $200.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:26 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

*thwacks you with the mirror*
Oh, and now your leg is on thundar.

I need a new sig. >_>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Roxas_X wrote:
And why cant I target Roy? I think I can target Roy. WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO NOT TARGET ROY?

Wow. That is egg on my face big time. You have targeted Roy perfectly fine. I was very wasted after spending most of the night working on my summer research. I was thinking that I made his Bracket Inactive already. That is totally my bad and there may or may not be gift your way.

Roxas_X wrote:
Oh, and can Gogo mime the gettings of a Djinn?

Gogo can only mime actions made by other Characters. Claiming a Djinni is done by the player, not a Character. When using the Djinni, Gogo would mime the action of the Character using the Djinni, but would not gain the Djinni's effects.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject: SSBB 3: Melancholy of SSBB [How to play on each update]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:17 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Round 9

SSBB = Super Smash Brothers Brawl
To all of those interested in joining, there are no sign ups. You can just start playing right off the bat. If you need additional help, I am here most of the time and more than willing to try to help as much as possible.
Also, if you don’t play and just watch, feel free to comment on the action or the plot or anything else. Doing so is as highly encouraged as actually playing.

- Holodeck pic from Memory Alpha

Story as of now:
The Zu flies high into the air to perform the Fly attack.
Reno: Bring it baby! Choco-thundra go!
Chocobo: Kweh?
Reno: Choco-fira?
Chocobo: Kweh?
Reno: Fine. Choco-meteor!
Chocobo: Kweh!
The Chocobo glows, does a little dance, and gives a loud ‘kweh’. A giant rock falls from the sky and blasts the Zu.
Reno: Who want’s the dark meat!
Yuna: Runs up. I never knew how brave and courageous you are! I should have done this a long time ago.
Reno: Aw, shucks.
Yuna: Who’s a pretty bird?
Reno: What?
Yuna is hugging and petting Reno’s chocobo. She gives the bird a big kiss before running off.
---------------------------
Snake and his friends are having a great time playing hentai. They are spying on all of the women from safe locations. Snake is right over the dressing room, and Fran has just entered to change...
Munro: Computer. End program.
The simulated environment disappears. Snake falls from the middle of nowhere and lands hard.
Munro: And what do we think you are...
All: Pit’s idea!
Pit: Hey!
Munro: Since you answered before I finished asking and all of you blamed Pit, in know he is innocent.
Pit: Thank you!
Munro: But you were still in a restricted area, making you an accessory...
Meta Knight: We have a very good reason for being here.
Munro: I’m sure you do.
Sam: How did you even know we were here? I disengaged any alarms and alerts that would have be broadcast for our accessing of the equipment.
Munro: Wow. You freely admit to tampering of arena property. And anyway, I was tipped by an anonymous informant that wished to remain nameless.
Snake: Dude, that was totally PC.
Snake starts giggling then laughing then rotflol-ing at his bad joke. Everyone just groans as Munro arrests them.
In Wily’s lab in Sephiroth’s lair. The villains are going over Wily’s findings.
Wily: The substance is high in energy and highly radioactive. They appear to have extreme mutative properties.
Ridley: I think I have seen this before...
Johnson: What could produce or have on hand so much of such a dangerous substance that we have seen?
Ridley: Oh, crap. I know.
Sephiroth: Liar! Thunda...
Ridley: It is called Phazon! We found lots of it on Tallon IV. It can really mess you up.
Sephiroth: Then what produces it?
Ridley: ... Metroid Prime.
Sephiroth: Oh... Get a team together and collect all of that you can.
Ridley: Hell no!
Sephiroth: Thund...
Ridley: It is too radioactive for someone to handle without protection. Maybe someone with protective armor...
Doc: Who will you get like that?
O’Malley: I think he means us, you idiot.
Johnson: I’ll get a team of extreme condition troops ready for you.
Sephiroth: Bring some Dark Troopers with you as well. Better safe than sorry.

0500/1700 Rule: Regardless of when the last update occurred, you may make actions after 5AM/PM your time zone. There is no need to wait for an update to make an action, but it is recommended. Any actions that break this rule will not count as a legal action and will be promptly (eventually) pointed out. If you miss one of the posting periods, you will not get an extra move. I will allow posts +5 minutes in so you don’t have to rush your action.

Preferred Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -X damage’ [Do not forget the underline, red, and bold.]
Example attack: ‘ Sonic attacks Link for -3 damage
Example split attack: ‘ Chrono attacks a goomba for -1 damage and Ryu for -2 damage
Example weapon use: ‘ Zelda uses a Warp Star to deal -3 damage to Mr Game & Watch and Mewtwo.’
Code:
[u][Character A][/u] attacks [color=red][Character B][/color] for [b]-3 damage[/b]

Code:
[u][Character A][/u] attacks [color=red][NPC][/color] for [b]-(X) damage[/b] and [color=red][Character B][/color] for [b]-(3-X) damage[/b]

Simple Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -X damage’ [Do not forget the bold.]
Example attack: ‘ Sonic attacks Link for-3 damage
Example split attack: ‘ Chrono attacks a goomba for -1 and Ryu for -2
Example weapon use: ‘ Zelda uses a Warp Star to deal -3 damage to Mr Game & Watch and Mewtwo
Code:
[b][Character A] attacks [Character B] for -3 Damage[/b]

Code:
[b][Character A] attacks [NPC] for -(X) damage and [Character B] for -(3-X) damage[/b]

Preferred Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the green and bold.]
Example heal: ‘ Kirby heals for +2 HP
Code:
[color=green][Character][/color] heals for [b]+2 HP[/b]

Simple Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the bold.]
Code:
[b][Character] heals for +2 HP[/b]

Specials follow the same format where appropriate.

Specials and weapons should be used before regular attacks can be used.

Special users can defeat one 1 or 2 HP NPC of their choice in addition to their special use (meaning without targeting the NPC with the special).

Final Smashes (FS): FS actions are powerful, character-specific moves with special effects. They can only be activated two ways and usually involve the character being removed from the game (see below) for a short time. The FS use counter does not reset until all characters have used their FS. To activate: either use a Smash Emblem or buy it with some points. Characters that still have an available FS are marked with the Yen symbol (¥)

Removed from the Game (RFG): Unlike in Magic: The Gathering, this is not a permanent effect. Characters removed from the game cannot attack or heal but cannot be targeted. They return to play after a set amount of rounds. At least three characters will remain in play at all times.

Titles: Titles basically serve no purpose except for bragging rights. You do get a minor point boost or some other bonus effect for earning them though. Some titles will be earned via the war, but most are available during regular gameplay. Some titles are even multiple use so they can be had by many players. A list of all earned titles will be kept throughout the game. At no time will it be revealed how you earned a title so it will be a better challenge to get them. Some will carry over to the next game(s), but most are once per game.

Example Titles:
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter; Metroid Prime Hunter; One-Winged Angel; Jedi Outcast

Special Character - Gogo: Due to Gogo’s unique nature, I will post his information every round. If there are any questions, PM me, and I will willingly help.
Gogo cannot attack or heal. He is active every round. He has only one special which he uses every round.
Special: Mime: *Gogo copies the last action done (the post above this use). *Gogo’s user may choose new targets. *If a special was used, Gogo receives -3 damage in addition to the special’s effects. *Cannot mime FS-es or actions in the GM’s posts. *Cannot be the first action of the round. *If Gogo is not used, he automatically heals for +1 HP each round, but he starts with 30 HP at the beginning of the game. *He counts as male for gender related contests.

Starting/Maximum HP = 50

Factions: (** = Active Ability)
Castlevania: +40 - Vampire Slayer - Characters can automatically defeat two NPCs with 1, 2, or 3 HP or defeat one 4 or 5 HP NPC in addition any other actions this round
Deep Space 9ers: +60 - Reflective Shields - All attacks directed at the members are reflected back to the attackers. Members can still attack
Dream Land: +20 - Skill Copy - Members may use any special belonging to any [Faction] member. (Check character guide or with the GM for specials)
Hyrule: +80 points - Magic Sack - Members may use any weapon unlimited times (weapon changes user after each use unless user can do unlimited attacks) (Check item guide or with the GM for items)
Independent: +0 - None (duh, they have no team)
Kongo Jungle: +20 - Monkey Friends - When a member is attacked, the attacker receives a -1 damage counterattack for every -2 damage dealt to member (counterattack is rounded down)
Mushroom Kingdom: +40 - Mega Mushroom - All members deal double damage for the rest of the round, but cannot use weapons. Negative side effects are doubled for members
Mythology: +60 Power of Myth - Each member can make two regular attacks as well as one of the following: a weapon action; a +3 HP heal; or a third regular attack.
Pokémon: +60 - Pokeball - A random, unused Pokeball is activated. Members are immune to the effects
Sephiroth: +50 - Summon Sephiroth - Either: a Guard Armor or Dark Trooper appear; or Sephiroth appears for the round and deals up to -20 damage distributed among the remaining characters.
Sonic: +60 - Hyper Sonic Speed - Members cannot be attacked for the rest of the round. Members may still attack.
Square Enix: +190 points - Job Change - Members may use any Dressphere that is currently not being used (Check Dressphere guide or with the GM for Dresspheres). Counts as a weapon action
Versus: +100 - Versus: Adrenaline Rush - Members may make unlimited actions. Special users may use their special twice (any given player may only use the special once)

Characters
Gogo-----------------------------36
Bracket A - Mon & Tues
Chun-li---------------------------48
Kasumi---------------------------48 ¥
Kazama Jin----------------------48 ¥
Liu Kang------------------------48 ¥
Ryu (SF)-------------------------48
Siegfried Schtauffen------------48 ¥
Sol Badguy----------------------46 ¥
Terry Bogard-------------------48 ¥
Tohno Shiki---------------------48 ¥
Yuki Akira----------------------43 ¥
Alucard--------------------------48 ¥
Jonathan and Charlotte--------49 ¥
Simon Belmont-----------------48 ¥
Soma Cruz----------------------48 ¥
Mario----------------------------45 ¥
Luigi-----------------------------48
Princess Peach------------------49
King Koopa---------------------45 ¥
Fox McCloud-------------------50 ¥
Kyle Katarn---------------------48 ¥
Master Chief--------------------44 ¥
Samus Aran---------------------48
X---------------------------------48 ¥
Zero------------------------------47 ¥
Kirby-----------------------------43 ¥
Ness------------------------------46
Saber-----------------------------48 ¥
Hayabusa Ryu------------------48
Kratos Aurion-------------------50 ¥
Kratos---------------------------45 ¥
Samanosuke---------------------48 ¥ (Wed to Fran)
Prince----------------------------48 ¥
Diddy Kong---------------------42 ¥
Donkey Kong-------------------43 ¥
Captain Falcon------------------45
Deoxys---------------------------48 ¥
Falco Lombardi-----------------48
Marth----------------------------48 ¥
Ice Climbers---------------------48
Joanna Dark---------------------48 ¥
Kite------------------------------48 ¥
Bracket B - Thur & Fri
Mr Game & Watch-------------49
Takamachi Nanoha-------------50 ¥
Wario----------------------------41
Sonic-----------------------------47 ¥
Shadow--------------------------49 ¥
Silver-----------------------------49 ¥
Knuckles-------------------------49 ¥
Tails------------------------------49 ¥
Blaze-----------------------------49 ¥
Black Mage---------------------20 (RFG x3)
Edge-----------------------------46 ¥
Tina Branford-------------------49 ¥
Aerith Gainsborough-----------49 ¥
Cloud Strife---------------------49 ¥
Squall Leonhart-----------------49 ¥
Beatrix---------------------------49
Auron----------------------------49 ¥
Yuna-----------------------------50 ¥
Rikku----------------------------49 ¥
Paine-----------------------------49 ¥
Fran------------------------------42 (Wed to Samanosuke)
Ramza Beoulve-----------------49 ¥
Fel Fong Wong-----------------47 ¥
Chrono---------------------------49 ¥
Sora------------------------------49 ¥
Roxas----------------------------37
Geno-----------------------------49 ¥
Ganondorf-----------------------46 ¥
Jeran and Lisha-----------------49 ¥
Link------------------------------49 ¥
Sheik-----------------------------49
Roy-------------------------------32 ¥
Ryu (BoF)-----------------------47 ¥
Young Link---------------------49
Zelda-----------------------------36 ¥
Pikachu--------------------------46 ¥
Purin-----------------------------49
Nyasu (TR)---------------------49 ¥
Mewtwo-------------------------29
Pichu-----------------------------49
Plusle and Minun---------------38 ¥

NPC Stats
None

Your beloved referees - Reno of the Turks and Lieutenant Alexander Munro of Starfleet!

Eliminations (Victim, Character, Player, Round):
Yoshi - Roy - Christopher - Round 008

NPC Kills (NPC, # defeated, # sent):
Goomba - 1 - 5
Octorok - 0 - 0
Slime - 0 - 5
Koopa Troopa - 0 - 0
Spiny - 0 - 0
Deku Scrub - 0 - 0
Hammer Bros - 0 - 0
Kremling - 0 - 0
Heartless - 0 - 0
Paratroopa - 3 - 3
Redead - 0 - 0
Cactuar - 0 - 0
Like-Like - 0 - 0
Red Bubble - 0 - 0
Blue Bubble - 0 - 0
Bomb - 0 - 2
Boo - 0 - 0
Shyguy - 0 - 0
Wiggler - 0 - 0
Dodongo - 0 - 0
Lakitu - 0 - 0
Stalfos - 0 - 0
Moblin - 0 - 0
Zu - 1 - 1
Tonberry - 0 - 0
Iron Knuckle - 0 - 0
Metroid - 0 - 0
Malboro - 0 - 0
Thwomp - X - 0
Floor Master - X - 0

Points: Max = (USS Enterprise + Hugo’s Flight #) - (This year + Σ Lost’s #s) + (# of Ronin + (Manaphy - Leafia)) + Ge ± First Child’s Eva (A, J, M, V) T
Christopher - 500 (max) (A - 0, J - 0, M - 1, V - 1) T = 8 (Free Pokeball)
Roxas_x - 380 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 1
Okamoto - 500 (max) (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 1 (Free attack x2)
Typhoon - 150 (A - 1, J - 1, M - 0, V - 1) T = 2
Puppy Lover - 32 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0
Uncle Xyzzy - 253 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0
Light - 20 (A - 0, J - 1, M - 2, V - 0) T = 0
GM Choice - 627

Past Winners:
SSBM 1 - Samus of DS9ers
SSBM 2: Revenge of the Melee - Mewtwo of Team Pokémon
SSBM 3: All-Stars Unite - Roy of Team Hyrule
SSBB 1: The Brawl Begins - Rikku of Square Enix
SSBB 2: Shadows of the Brawl - Aerith of Square Enix
SSBB 3: Melancholy of SSBB - ????
SSBB 4: 100 - ????

Point Redemption

Number of FS-es Left to Use: 66

Pokémon List:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32

Summon Materia Effects:
Found here

Djinni System Information
Found here!

Character Profiles:
Found here. Enjoy!

Game Notes:
Changes made in SSBB 1 here. Enjoy!
Changes made in SSBB 2 here. Enjoy!
Changes made in SSBB 3 here. Enjoy!
Previous HRB Rules. Not valid for use. Will repost.
Request Info! - Down for now
How to Gogo - Enjoy!

Game Site:
Overall, found here.
Preview movies at the bottom of the first column.

Round 9 Announcements:
1: Bracket A is Active! Bracket B is Inactive!
2: I hope you liked the commercial parodies. They are really fun to write. If you have suggestions, feel free to PM me. I will be doing more of the ‘who’s greatest’ discussions since they are pretty fun to write. Drools over the idea of more Mac vs PC commercials.
3: Read me! Or at least the ones written by your beloved GM
4: Those with an opinion on when the war shall be held may contact me. I am estimating somewhere on the order of 1.5-2 months from the start of August. For what I have in store, the earlier we start, the more time would be spent on the event. The later we start, the more war exclusive characters that would be available. Double-edged sword. Play with it nicely.
5: The Materia is a gift. The other weapon is not. The Materia is complex but should be easy for some Characters.
6: Roxas got the BFG since I really messed up on correcting the action.
7: With only one entry, it is obvious who won the Elite Beat.
8: Whoops! I forgot one last title that was to be handed out last round: Turok: Dinosaur Hunter. Three guesses who got that one. He got +5 points as well.
9: Bracket A is Active! Bracket B is Inactive!

This Round's Weapons:
1 Sword-chucks: -4 damage to two characters and -3 damage to user. +2 points if you include: ‘Sword-chucks. Yo.’ in the post.
Summon Materia: 1) Character 2) Chosen Character giving some sort of hand signal (i.e. ‘V’ for victory)
Roxas only: BFG: Choose one: -8 damage to one character or -3 damage to three characters and -3 to the user for either option

This Round's Dresspheres (Square Enix only!):
None

This Round's Specials:
1) Zero: Z-Buster: -5 damage to one character
2) Joanna: SuperDragon: -3 damage to three characters and -3 to Joanna.
3) None
4) None
FS: None

This Round's Stage:
None

This Round's Mini-game:
None

This Round's NPCs:
None

This Round's Faction Ability:
None

Quick but important poll!
If you want to be polled (no need to enter), please post what time zone you are in, based on GMT. I am in PST which is GMT -8. This way I can keep track of double posts better. Thank you!

http://www.ugoplayer.com/music/eggsong_ ... v=1#bottom

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Mario uses Sword-Chucks on Kite for -4 damage and recives -3 damage as a result.
Sword-chucks, yo!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Light wrote:
Mario uses Sword-Chucks on Kite for -4 damage and recives -3 damage as a result.
Sword-chucks, yo!

The other -4 damage was sent to H Ryu until you say otherwise.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:03 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Joanna splodes Yuki, Simon, Soma, and self for -3 damage each

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:26 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Zero eats Kite for -5 damage.

TurokChristopher dies.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:13 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Deoxys make Fox go boom for -8 damage and -3 to self

I need a new sig. >_>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:36 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Gogo make Kratos A go boom for -8 damage and -3 to self

Summon Materia: Luigi. Luigi thwacks Mario with a "PWN" signpost.

I need a new sig. >_>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:22 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Kite, Ginyu force type pose (learnt from Piros)

Also, attacks Luigi for -3 damage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:55 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

LEAVE LUIGI ALONE, MEANIEHEAD.
*thwack with PWN signpost*

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject: SSBB 3: Melancholy of SSBB [How to play on each update]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Round 10

SSBB = Super Smash Brothers Brawl
To all of those interested in joining, there are no sign ups. You can just start playing right off the bat. If you need additional help, I am here most of the time and more than willing to try to help as much as possible.
Also, if you don’t play and just watch, feel free to comment on the action or the plot or anything else. Doing so is as highly encouraged as actually playing.

- V for Victory pic from Wiki

Story as of now:
Kite catches a falling Summon Materia and strikes a pose. The orb starts to glow. Kite holds the Materia to the sky and a small goblin appears.
Kite: Ah crud.
The goblin runs forth but gets picked up by Reno’s chocobo and carried away.
Kite: Stupid bird.
Reno: What did you say?
Kite: It stole my summon creature before it could attack.
Reno: Well, that doesn’t mean it is stupid. Maybe he thinks you are stupid. Maybe he thinks your hat is stupid.
Kite: What?
Reno tries taking Kite’s hat. Kite blocks him. Reno tries again, but Kite dodges and trips Reno.
Kite: Quit being childish.
Reno’s chocobo walks up, takes Kite’s hat and runs away.
Kite: Hey!
Kite arms his Bracelet and gives chase.
Snake and each of his friends are sitting in holding cells.
Pit: I still don’t see how this is any of my fault!
Leon: It just is, okay!
Pit: If we get out of here, then I am heading right back after I kill all of you.
Snake: We love you too.
Snake reaches through the bars and pops his cell open. Sam and Leon pick their locks and escape as well. Meta Knight just pounds his way through the door.
Pit: Hey! What about me!
Sam: We’ll be back for you later.
Meta Knight: Maybe...
The door to the jail opens and Munro enters.
Munro: Okay... You lawyer got all of the charges dropped and... Notices everyone out of their cells. Aw geez.
All: Pit did it!
Pit: Oh! Come! On!
Munro: Sighs. Phoenix! We have another charge to add!
Doc/O’Malley are patrolling for Phazon. There are Stormtroopers and Dark Troopers keeping watch and gathering all of the Phazon they can find.
O’Malley: What good is gathering this junk if they do not even want to use it? We could make a super weapon to destroy the universe!
Doc: Well, then that would not be very nice. We would need another universe to put everything.
O’Malley: Everything would be destroyed as well.
Doc: Even my thimble collection!
O’Malley is about to respond, but a troop runs up.
Troop: Sir! We found something you should see.
O’Malley: Should, but do I want to. O’Malley starts laughing, but the body moves forward. Hey! What is going on here?
Doc: I want to see what he is talking about.
O’Malley: Oh fine.
The troop leads Doc/O’Malley to a shadowy barrier. A pair of Dark Troopers have their Assault Cannons pointed into the shadowy realm.
Doc: Oh my.
O’Malley: It is like a window into my heart.

0500/1700 Rule: Regardless of when the last update occurred, you may make actions after 5AM/PM your time zone. There is no need to wait for an update to make an action, but it is recommended. Any actions that break this rule will not count as a legal action and will be promptly (eventually) pointed out. If you miss one of the posting periods, you will not get an extra move. I will allow posts +5 minutes in so you don’t have to rush your action.

Preferred Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -X damage’ [Do not forget the underline, red, and bold.]
Example attack: ‘ Sonic attacks Link for -3 damage
Example split attack: ‘ Chrono attacks a goomba for -1 damage and Ryu for -2 damage
Example weapon use: ‘ Zelda uses a Warp Star to deal -3 damage to Mr Game & Watch and Mewtwo.’
Code:
[u][Character A][/u] attacks [color=red][Character B][/color] for [b]-3 damage[/b]

Code:
[u][Character A][/u] attacks [color=red][NPC][/color] for [b]-(X) damage[/b] and [color=red][Character B][/color] for [b]-(3-X) damage[/b]

Simple Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -X damage’ [Do not forget the bold.]
Example attack: ‘ Sonic attacks Link for-3 damage
Example split attack: ‘ Chrono attacks a goomba for -1 and Ryu for -2
Example weapon use: ‘ Zelda uses a Warp Star to deal -3 damage to Mr Game & Watch and Mewtwo
Code:
[b][Character A] attacks [Character B] for -3 Damage[/b]

Code:
[b][Character A] attacks [NPC] for -(X) damage and [Character B] for -(3-X) damage[/b]

Preferred Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the green and bold.]
Code:
[color=green][Character][/color] heals for [b]+2 HP[/b]

Simple Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the bold.]
Code:
[b][Character] heals for +2 HP[/b]

Specials follow the same format where appropriate.

Specials and weapons should be used before regular attacks can be used.

Special users can defeat one 1 or 2 HP NPC of their choice in addition to their special use (meaning without targeting the NPC with the special).

Final Smashes (FS): FS actions are powerful, character-specific moves with special effects. They can only be activated two ways and usually involve the character being removed from the game (see below) for a short time. The FS use counter does not reset until all characters have used their FS. To activate: either use a Smash Emblem or buy it with some points. Characters that still have an available FS are marked with the Yen symbol (¥)

Removed from the Game (RFG): Unlike in Magic: The Gathering, this is not a permanent effect. Characters removed from the game cannot attack or heal but cannot be targeted. They return to play after a set amount of rounds. At least three characters will remain in play at all times.

Titles: Titles basically serve no purpose except for bragging rights. You do get a minor point boost or some other bonus effect for earning them though. Some titles will be earned via the war, but most are available during regular gameplay. Some titles are even multiple use so they can be had by many players. A list of all earned titles will be kept throughout the game. At no time will it be revealed how you earned a title so it will be a better challenge to get them. Some will carry over to the next game(s), but most are once per game.

Example Titles:
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter; Metroid Prime Hunter; One-Winged Angel; Jedi Outcast

Special Character - Gogo: Due to Gogo’s unique nature, I will post his information every round. If there are any questions, PM me, and I will willingly help.
Gogo cannot attack or heal. He is active every round. He has only one special which he uses every round.
Special: Mime: *Gogo copies the last action done (the post above this use). *Gogo’s user may choose new targets. *If a special was used, Gogo receives -3 damage in addition to the special’s effects. *Cannot mime FS-es or actions in the GM’s posts. *Cannot be the first action of the round. *If Gogo is not used, he automatically heals for +1 HP each round, but he starts with 30 HP at the beginning of the game. *He counts as male for gender related contests.

Starting/Maximum HP = 50

Factions: (** = Active Ability)
Castlevania: +40 - Vampire Slayer - Characters can automatically defeat two NPCs with 1, 2, or 3 HP or defeat one 4 or 5 HP NPC in addition any other actions this round
Deep Space 9ers: +60 - Reflective Shields - All attacks directed at the members are reflected back to the attackers. Members can still attack
Dream Land: +20 - Skill Copy - Members may use any special belonging to any [Faction] member. (Check character guide or with the GM for specials)
Hyrule: +80 points - Magic Sack - Members may use any weapon unlimited times (weapon changes user after each use unless user can do unlimited attacks) (Check item guide or with the GM for items)
Independent: +0 - None (duh, they have no team)
Kongo Jungle: +20 - Monkey Friends - When a member is attacked, the attacker receives a -1 damage counterattack for every -2 damage dealt to member (counterattack is rounded down)
Mushroom Kingdom: +40 - Mega Mushroom - All members deal double damage for the rest of the round, but cannot use weapons. Negative side effects are doubled for members
Mythology: +60 Power of Myth - Each member can make two regular attacks as well as one of the following: a weapon action; a +3 HP heal; or a third regular attack.
Pokémon: +60 - Pokeball - A random, unused Pokeball is activated. Members are immune to the effects
Sephiroth: +50 - Summon Sephiroth - Either: a Guard Armor or Dark Trooper appear; or Sephiroth appears for the round and deals up to -20 damage distributed among the remaining characters.
Sonic: +60 - Hyper Sonic Speed - Members cannot be attacked for the rest of the round. Members may still attack.
Square Enix: +190 points - Job Change - Members may use any Dressphere that is currently not being used (Check Dressphere guide or with the GM for Dresspheres). Counts as a weapon action
Versus: +100 - Versus: Adrenaline Rush - Members may make unlimited actions. Special users may use their special twice (any given player may only use the special once)

Characters
Gogo-----------------------------33
Bracket A - Mon & Tues
Chun-li---------------------------48
Kasumi---------------------------48 ¥
Kazama Jin----------------------48 ¥
Liu Kang------------------------48 ¥
Ryu (SF)-------------------------48
Siegfried Schtauffen------------48 ¥
Sol Badguy----------------------46 ¥
Terry Bogard-------------------48 ¥
Tohno Shiki---------------------48 ¥
Yuki Akira----------------------40 ¥
Alucard--------------------------48 ¥
Jonathan and Charlotte--------49 ¥
Simon Belmont-----------------45 ¥
Soma Cruz----------------------45 ¥
Mario----------------------------42 ¥
Luigi-----------------------------45
Princess Peach------------------49
King Koopa---------------------45 ¥
Fox McCloud-------------------42 ¥
Kyle Katarn---------------------48 ¥
Master Chief--------------------44 ¥
Samus Aran---------------------48
X---------------------------------48 ¥
Zero------------------------------47 ¥
Kirby-----------------------------43 ¥
Ness------------------------------46
Saber-----------------------------48 ¥
Hayabusa Ryu------------------44
Kratos Aurion-------------------42 ¥
Kratos---------------------------45 ¥
Samanosuke---------------------48 ¥ (Wed to Fran)
Prince----------------------------48 ¥
Diddy Kong---------------------42 ¥
Donkey Kong-------------------43 ¥
Captain Falcon------------------45
Deoxys---------------------------45 ¥
Falco Lombardi-----------------48
Marth----------------------------48 ¥
Ice Climbers---------------------48
Joanna Dark---------------------45 ¥
Kite------------------------------39 ¥
Bracket B - Thur & Fri
Mr Game & Watch-------------49
Takamachi Nanoha-------------50 ¥
Wario----------------------------41
Sonic-----------------------------47 ¥
Shadow--------------------------49 ¥
Silver-----------------------------49 ¥
Knuckles-------------------------49 ¥
Tails------------------------------49 ¥
Blaze-----------------------------49 ¥
Black Mage---------------------20 (RFG x3)
Edge-----------------------------46 ¥
Tina Branford-------------------49 ¥
Aerith Gainsborough-----------49 ¥
Cloud Strife---------------------49 ¥
Squall Leonhart-----------------49 ¥
Beatrix---------------------------49
Auron----------------------------49 ¥
Yuna-----------------------------50 ¥
Rikku----------------------------49 ¥
Paine-----------------------------49 ¥
Fran------------------------------42 (Wed to Samanosuke)
Ramza Beoulve-----------------49 ¥
Fel Fong Wong-----------------47 ¥
Chrono---------------------------49 ¥
Sora------------------------------49 ¥
Roxas----------------------------37
Geno-----------------------------49 ¥
Ganondorf-----------------------46 ¥
Jeran and Lisha-----------------49 ¥
Link------------------------------49 ¥
Sheik-----------------------------49
Roy-------------------------------32 ¥
Ryu (BoF)-----------------------47 ¥
Young Link---------------------49
Zelda-----------------------------36 ¥
Pikachu--------------------------46 ¥
Purin-----------------------------49
Nyasu (TR)---------------------49 ¥
Mewtwo-------------------------29
Pichu-----------------------------49
Plusle and Minun---------------38 ¥

NPC Stats
None

Your beloved referees - Reno of the Turks and Lieutenant Alexander Munro of Starfleet!

Eliminations (Victim, Character, Player, Round):
Yoshi - Roy - Christopher - Round 008

NPC Kills (NPC, # defeated, # sent):
Goomba - 1 - 5
Octorok - 0 - 0
Slime - 0 - 5
Koopa Troopa - 0 - 0
Spiny - 0 - 0
Deku Scrub - 0 - 0
Hammer Bros - 0 - 0
Kremling - 0 - 0
Heartless - 0 - 0
Paratroopa - 3 - 3
Redead - 0 - 0
Cactuar - 0 - 0
Like-Like - 0 - 0
Red Bubble - 0 - 0
Blue Bubble - 0 - 0
Bomb - 0 - 2
Boo - 0 - 0
Shyguy - 0 - 0
Wiggler - 0 - 0
Dodongo - 0 - 0
Lakitu - 0 - 0
Stalfos - 0 - 0
Moblin - 0 - 0
Zu - 1 - 1
Tonberry - 0 - 0
Iron Knuckle - 0 - 0
Metroid - 0 - 0
Malboro - 0 - 0
Thwomp - X - 0
Floor Master - X - 0

Points: Max = (USS Enterprise + Hugo’s Flight #) - (This year + Σ Lost’s #s) + (# of Ronin + (Manaphy - Leafia)) + Ge ± First Child’s Eva (A, J, M, V) T
Christopher - 500 (max) (A - 0, J - 0, M - 1, V - 1) T = 8 (Free Pokeball)
Roxas_x - 380 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 1
Okamoto - 500 (max) (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 1 (Free attack x2)
Typhoon - 150 (A - 1, J - 1, M - 0, V - 1) T = 2
Puppy Lover - 32 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0
Uncle Xyzzy - 253 (A - 0, J - 0, M - 0, V - 0) T = 0
Light - 22 (A - 0, J - 1, M - 2, V - 0) T = 0
GM Choice - 627

Past Winners:
SSBM 1 - Samus of DS9ers
SSBM 2: Revenge of the Melee - Mewtwo of Team Pokémon
SSBM 3: All-Stars Unite - Roy of Team Hyrule
SSBB 1: The Brawl Begins - Rikku of Square Enix
SSBB 2: Shadows of the Brawl - Aerith of Square Enix
SSBB 3: Melancholy of SSBB - ????
SSBB 4: 100 - ????

Point Redemption

Number of FS-es Left to Use: 66

Pokémon List:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32

Summon Materia Effects:
Found here

Djinni System Information
Found here!

Character Profiles:
Found here. Enjoy!

Game Notes:
Changes made in SSBB 1 here. Enjoy!
Changes made in SSBB 2 here. Enjoy!
Changes made in SSBB 3 here. Enjoy!
Previous HRB Rules. Not valid for use. Will repost.
Request Info! - Down for now
How to Gogo - Enjoy!

Game Site:
Overall, found here.
Preview movies at the bottom of the first column.

Round 10 Announcements:
1: Bracket A is Active! Bracket B is Inactive!
2: I hope you liked the commercial parodies. They are really fun to write. If you have suggestions, feel free to PM me. I will be doing more of the ‘who’s greatest’ discussions since they are pretty fun to write. Drools over the idea of more Mac vs PC commercials.
3: Read me! Or at least the ones written by your beloved GM
4: Those with an opinion on when the war shall be held may contact me. I am estimating somewhere on the order of 1.5-2 months from the start of August. For what I have in store, the earlier we start, the more time would be spent on the event. The later we start, the more war exclusive characters that would be available. Double-edged sword. Play with it nicely.
5: Nothing major to announce. You will have to make some up to make your Zephyr happy.
6: Bracket A is Active! Bracket B is Inactive!

This Round's Weapons:
1 Tanuki Suit: Choose one: +4 HP and user ignores two attacks this round, or +4 HP to user and -3 damage to one character

This Round's Dresspheres (Square Enix only!):
None

This Round's Specials:
1) Kasumi: Oboro-Giri: -4 damage to one character
2) Mario: Mario Tornado: -3 damage to two characters
3) None
4) None
FS: None

This Round's Stage:
None

This Round's Mini-game:
None

This Round's NPCs:

This Round's Faction Ability:
None

Quick but important poll!
If you want to be polled (no need to enter), please post what time zone you are in, based on GMT. I am in PST which is GMT -8. This way I can keep track of double posts better. Thank you!

http://www.ugoplayer.com/music/eggsong_ ... v=1#bottom

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:36 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Get Zephyr, found in Round 10 Annoucements, You will have to make some up to make your Zephyr happy.

Mario uses the Mario Tornado on Luigi and Donkey Kong for -3 damage each

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:21 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Light's attack on Luigi is negated +1, as he puts on the Tanuki Suit and punches Mario for -3 damage.

Christopher dies.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next