Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: The Return of Dr Sloth (split 2)

Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:09 am

Neopets front page, like, if you clicked on it it'd take you to new features.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:12 am

zorg wrote:Neopets front page, like, if you clicked on it it'd take you to new features.

Oh, there!

I thought there might have been hidden messages in the news.

I cannot see that as a clue to the plot. The image shows the zafara with stamps, so TNT have made a funny quip - stampede in.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:15 am

o.O

o.O

mmkay i need to lie down. How on earth did I not connect the words with the image behind it?

:o All Comics and no puzzle make me go something something.....

Go Crazy?

DONT MIND IF I DO!!!!

Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:42 am

* pats zorg on the back* It's ok, we all go a little stir-crazy sometimes. :)

Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:43 am

Yeah, I quoted that earlier. I just can't make a connection between that and "stamp" :(

Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:59 am

angisfab wrote:Yeah, I quoted that earlier. I just can't make a connection between that and "stamp" :(

I believe it only says that because the costume is like the Zafara Double Agent. :)

Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:15 am

It just seems like they are really heavily hinting this time...

...or maybe i'm overtired.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:16 am

With the new onset of the Sloth Plot, I wonder what Space items might become wearable? I bought something called "My first space suit" just hoping..you know. I wonder if there are any other toys I should invest in? I'm going to see if there are any spacey looking things. But I don't know. They have a habit of making new wearables and then they end up looking similar to something that already exists. It is annoying.

Oh yeah, and this isn't space or plot related, but I noticed a few Tonus were available at this moment, if anyone wants one.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:17 pm

About the comic:
Blumaroo's? I thought Sloth had an army of Grundo's 'working' for him? And now a Grundo is taking it up against him? (or at least not working for him..)

Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:35 pm

Kenjiro wrote:About the comic:
Blumaroo's? I thought Sloth had an army of Grundo's 'working' for him? And now a Grundo is taking it up against him? (or at least not working for him..)

I think thats Commander Garoo, an evil character in the neoverse. The soldiers are evidently rent-a-henchmen.

Grundos were Dr Sloth's slaved species, the mutant ones would fight for him. However when freed upon Dr Sloth's defeat they became goodies, but thats not to say some Grundo's dont still fight for Sloth!

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:25 pm

There's a little stamp in the top of the news image that looks out of place. That's all I found.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:35 pm

kcharles wrote:There's a little stamp in the top of the news image that looks out of place. That's all I found.

Although the stamp does look out of place I think it is just stuck to his tail while they work on the stamp album.

Sunday is half price day so I would guess that Neopets may have decided their servers could not take both that and a plot puzzle. Half price day has been known to slow and even crash the servers by itself.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:43 pm

lunarmonger wrote:Sunday is half price day so I would guess that Neopets may have decided their servers could not take both that and a plot puzzle. Half price day has been known to slow and even crash the servers by itself.

Good point. When a plot happens, Neopets goes crazy with people all over! Still you'd think they could do something small...

Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:37 pm

Has anyone thought of the numbers on the hanger page:

Could this be a clue to the plot????

Any ideas...anyone???

Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:54 pm

channisleeping wrote:Has anyone thought of the numbers on the hanger page:

It's already been entered a couple of places, but I'm gonna double check what I can...
Topic locked