Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Snowy was watching the human very closely to see what he would do next and she failed to notice or smell the other dog in the bushes. She should've noticed something was wrong since she was a mother with those kinds of instincts, but the dog was camoflaged and not making a move or a sound to alert the wolves.

Snowy kept on studying the human though. She sniffed the air to see if he had a gun and she couldn't smell anything. "Shall we move on?" she asked her friends.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alu nodded, and bounded onward. She called back to the others. "Let's go!" Raspy trotted after Alu. "Yeah, we waste much more time and we'll get too far behind." She said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:57 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merlin nodded, "yes, you are right."

She started to trot again in the direction of the human tracks.

Night began to fall. The human now seemed to slow down. A small settlement of wooden structures came in view.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Snowy saw the wooden houses come into view & knew what they were immediately. She didn't know though if these humans were friendly or not or what they wanted with the wolves. She didn't smell her pack here & instead said, "I'm not going down there. If you all want to take a look, that's fine."

I love my Sophie!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merlin shrugged, merely to put the snow of her pelt.

The wind turned and several dogs inside the tiny village started to bark.

"Maybe we could wait until it is dark," Merlin proposed.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kara looked at the small village. "i'll go down at night." she said. "will anyone join me?" She looked at the sun, it was just going down. It would be night soon, and she was wide awake. She layed down, and watched teh village. Everyone seemed to be getting ready to go to sleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I'll go down with you if you want me too." Snowy said to her friend. She had seen some houses like this before, but these seemed kinda different since that one man didn't harm them. She layed down and streched her paws out looking over the village and wondering if she should go down there or not.

I love my Sophie!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raspy layed down next to the others, and rested her head between her paws. "It shouldn't be long until nightfall..." She said, eyeing the sun.

Alu layed down, too, patiently waiting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The black dog had followed the wolves all the way. He was a good tracker, but a bad hunter. His tail wagged.

Kemnis, he was called, looked down from his hiding place. Finally he stepped from the shadows.

His tail low he approached the group.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Crunching snow. Raspy lifted her head and ears to search for the source of the sound. She got up on all fours, and spun around to see the black dog. It's tail was lowered, but Raspy still kept her guard up. She bared her fangs and released a series of low growls.

“You are not wolf.” She said. “Who are you then and why are you here?”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:09 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Snowy spun around too and likely saw the dog standing there. She couldn't believe the dog tracked them from all the way here. She saw Raspy growling at the dog, Snowy though didn't do anything but stare down the dog. She didn't want to fight it b/c she's seen what could happen if a wolf fought a man's best friend as man says. She stood up and moved besides Raspy, but didn't growl, only stared as she did when she first saw the black creature. She hoped though it didn't attack, cause if the dog was smart, it was hugely outnumbered. Unless of course, the humans down below heard a fight was going on, then that would be bad news for the wolves!

I love my Sophie!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merlin had also switched her vision on the furred wolf-looking dog. Her ears switched up and down nervously.

"You are the one that followed us."

The dog lolled his tongue out. "I.. know little of your language. My mother was like you."

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:26 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"So you're a wolf dog?!" Snowy said to the dog mix half surprised. She turned her attention back to the village for a short glance, then back up to the wolf mix. "What do you want with us?" Snowy asked him (or her) another question. She was glad though that the dog mix had decided, so far, not to attack them. She stopped growling, but didn't let down her guard.

I love my Sophie!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:23 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"I.. don't know what I want."

"I have always wondered who you were. Walking without them. I didn't thought it was possible."

His head leaned to one side, "some call you ghosts of dead dogs. But I know this is not true. Because my mother is no ghost. They all fear you, though. I mean all the dogs."

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Snowy looked at the wolf dog again and nodded her head gently and sweetly towards him. She smiled, "No, we are no ghosts as you know of. The dogs down there are afraid of us b/c sometimes we eat them. They might have desended from us, but we don't think of that when it comes to being so hungry. Right now we're just spying on this encampment and trying to figure out why the human didn't attack us & to find our packs." Snowy stopped b/c she didn't want to tell the wolf dog the whole story of everyone. "Do you know why he didn't attack any of us?" she asked.

I love my Sophie!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next